Congressman Receives Threats From Gun Advocates Warning Him To ‘Watch His Back’

So now you speak for society, REALLY? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you denying the recent interest in society to deal with the violence of guns? Are they asking for change? Did the New York law change? Did Obama propose change?

You painted yourself into another corner. You can't base an argument on just saying stupid things, it has to make sense.

I believe your dear leader has launched another campaign in an attempt to sway opinion to allow him to do things he would others not stand a chance of doing. Explain why if this was such a pressing issue why he waited until now to make the changes he is proposing in the executive branch? Couldn't he have skipped one day of golf or a pickup basket ball game to address this in the last 4 years. The fact is he would never have tried this before the election because for him this is an ideological issue, not a safety issue. There is absolutely nothing that has been proposed that would have made any difference at Sandy Hook or any of the other shooting they are citing. It take a freaking liberal to think just doing something is enough, without concern if that something is really effective. Like I said in another post, this is nothing but a weapon of mass distraction, if you can keep people talking about guns they're not watching his other failings. The really sad part is the media is complicit in his scheme.

If you would have been following the news instead of right-wing blogs, you would know he tasked Biden to come up with a set of recommendations by the end of the month and Biden interviewed groups well over a hundred and came up with the recommendations in half the time. Obama signed his Executive Orders and made recommendations to Congress. Congress is in transition to the next Congress, so the administration is ahead of schedule.

Of course, instead of stating the facts, you would rather say something stupid that is the exact opposite of the facts. I've showed a system to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, so I know it can be done. Of course, you gun nuts claim registration is the first step to confiscation, because you have paranoid minds.

I say he is full of shit.....it is just sooooo convenient timing, kinda like Hillary crushing her own skull and hiding from Congress.

If he was getting REAL threats then the FBI would be investigating and they would tell him not to disclose their confidential investigations on TV.

So he is a fucking liar.

Last edited:
Society asks for change and you bitch about it. You be the bitch.

So now you speak for society, REALLY? ...

you deny society asked for a change

Actually society has been bombarded with hype telling them they need a change by radical leftist politicians and media. They put out their propaganda to effect opinions and then do polls saying they support the propaganda, well duh, isn't that the purpose of propaganda?

Are you denying the recent interest in society to deal with the violence of guns? Are they asking for change? Did the New York law change? Did Obama propose change?

You painted yourself into another corner. You can't base an argument on just saying stupid things, it has to make sense.

I believe your dear leader has launched another campaign in an attempt to sway opinion to allow him to do things he would others not stand a chance of doing. Explain why if this was such a pressing issue why he waited until now to make the changes he is proposing in the executive branch? Couldn't he have skipped one day of golf or a pickup basket ball game to address this in the last 4 years. The fact is he would never have tried this before the election because for him this is an ideological issue, not a safety issue. There is absolutely nothing that has been proposed that would have made any difference at Sandy Hook or any of the other shooting they are citing. It take a freaking liberal to think just doing something is enough, without concern if that something is really effective. Like I said in another post, this is nothing but a weapon of mass distraction, if you can keep people talking about guns they're not watching his other failings. The really sad part is the media is complicit in his scheme.

If you would have been following the news instead of right-wing blogs, you would know he tasked Biden to come up with a set of recommendations by the end of the month and Biden interviewed groups well over a hundred and came up with the recommendations in half the time. Obama signed his Executive Orders and made recommendations to Congress. Congress is in transition to the next Congress, so the administration is ahead of schedule.

Of course, instead of stating the facts, you would rather say something stupid that is the exact opposite of the facts. I've showed a system to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, so I know it can be done. Of course, you gun nuts claim registration is the first step to confiscation, because you have paranoid minds.

You didn't answer the question, if this was such a pressing issue why didn't your dear leader address it earlier in his administration? Biden was there all along and your dear leader could have asked him to do the exact same thing on any of the 1,300+ days before, why did he wait if he was so concerned about safety? Come on baby boy, you can answer simple little questions, can't you.

You didn't answer the question, if this was such a pressing issue why didn't your dear leader address it earlier in his administration? Biden was there all along and your dear leader could have asked him to do the exact same thing on any of the 1,300+ days before, why did he wait if he was so concerned about safety? Come on baby boy, you can answer simple little questions, can't you.

You don't address things that have zero chance of passing. It's a waste of time.

You don't address things that have zero chance of passing. It's a waste of time.

He needed no one but himself for the executive actions, come on now, why did he wait?

He needed no one but himself for the executive actions, come on now, why did he wait?

Was the President suppose to do it on day one? If he did, you would be bitching he should be doing something else, because bitch is all you are about. You don't care if what you say makes sense, as long as it's a bitch.

Was the President suppose to do it on day one? If he did, you would be bitching he should be doing something else, because bitch is all you are about. You don't care if what you say makes sense, as long as it's a bitch.

That's all you got, REALLY? The poor baby boy has run out of ideas to prop up his dear leader, maybe you should check with Media Matters on ideas how to proceed.

That's all you got, REALLY? The poor baby boy has run out of ideas to prop up his dear leader, maybe you should check with Media Matters on ideas how to proceed.

I have my own ideas and they aren't anything like Obama's. Try again to say something that makes sense!

Then you should support a law like universal registration of all firearms. All firearm sales need background checks and all firearms need to be registered. They can only be sold to someone who has passed a background check. If you are caught in the possession of a firearm that isn't registered, the firearm is confiscated and you are fined. All thefts of firearms require being reported. The registration of the firearms needs to be updated each year to make sure the weapon doesn't disappear and end up in the hands of criminals.

After awhile, the firearms will only be in the hands of criminals never caught doing a crime. Since the honest citizen can have a gun and very few criminals can, put a dog in the house to alert you to danger and there is very little to fear. When you are out, carry plastic and very little cash. Put a GPS tracker on your car!

I don't see the criminals getting much from me.

Last edited:

I have my own ideas and they aren't anything like Obama's. Try again to say something that makes sense!

Then you should support a law like universal registration of all firearms. All firearm sales need background checks and all firearms need to be registered. They can only be sold to someone who has passed a background check. If you are caught in the possession of a firearm that isn't registered, the firearm is confiscated and you are fined. All thefts of firearms require being reported. The registration of the firearms needs to be updated each year to make sure the weapon doesn't disappear and end up in the hands of criminals.

After awhile, the firearms will only be in the hands of criminals never caught doing a crime. Since the honest citizen can have a gun and very few criminals can, put a dog in the house to alert you to danger and there is very little to fear. When you are out, carry plastic and very little cash. Put a GPS tracker on your car!

What is it that you fail to understand the registration is the first step in confiscation, history has proven that many times.

But, I'll tell ya what, just as soon as you can give me a verifiable 100% guarantee that the whole 7600+ miles of US coast and boarders are secure and there is no possibility that guns can be smuggled in, I will support that. Start with the criminals first, then you can worry about the rest of us.

What piss poor ideas.

What is it that you fail to understand the registration is the first step in confiscation, history has proven that many times.

But, I'll tell ya what, just as soon as you can give me a verifiable 100% guarantee that the whole 7600+ miles of US coast and boarders are secure and there is no possibility that guns can be smuggled in, I will support that. Start with the criminals first, then you can worry about the rest of us.

I'm not interested in the state of a screwed up mind and stop trying to change the subject!

What piss poor ideas.

Four whole words and one of those four letter words is five letters since it's plural. You're learning quickly Sassyquatch, keep up the good work!

I'm not interested in the state of a screwed up mind and stop trying to change the subject!

What a freaking lib doesn't understand that in order for any gun control to work, it has to be part of a comprehensive program, without insuring illegal weapons can't enter the country all the rest is just so much window dressing? Are you saying you're not interested is a plan that actually woks and restricts real criminals? Or are you just like your dear leader, going after just the easy ineffective cotton candy solutions, that do nothing but burden law abiding citizens. Come on turn that phone around and see if you can find just a bit of intellectual honesty in there.

I guess unlike you I just don't think like a criminal.

of course you do. It is criminal to think of overthrowing the USA
Thoughts are criminal?

black-thought-police.jpg

Forum List

Back