Congressman Receives Threats From Gun Advocates Warning Him To ‘Watch His Back’

Who said anything about violence other than you? What are you doing? Shock me.

Sorry, if I told you, I'd have to kill ya. Neither of us want that.

Please. Tell me what you are doing to overthrow the government. You ARE doing something, aren't you?

Who said anything about overthrowing the government. You do have an active imagination. Only the left thinks things have to be destroyed to fix them.

Are you shirking your duties, then? Either you think the government is operating in a constitutional manner, you are not doing what is required of you, or you are just a ridiculous clown whose talent is being a blowhard.

Opposition comes in many forms, it doesn't have to be violent, it takes a really ignorant backwards person not to know that.

Who said anything about violence other than you? What are you doing? Shock me.

That would be called being a bitch.

Funny, all the Marxists were calling Joshua Boston a whiner in the thread about the death threats he received for his Di Fi letter, yet in this thread, it's poor, poor Rick Nolan.

“I have never, ever in all my life feared for my security, and I’m not fearful of it now,” Nolan began. “But I’m a little more [fearful] than I ever had been before. We’ve been getting a lot of not very thinly veiled threats and calls into my office. You know, things like, ‘you tell Nolan he better watch his back’”:

Good. The government should fear the people, not the other way around.

You've demonstrated yourself to be an expert in being a bitch, haven't you baby boy? A little Maobama bitch.

Society asks for change and you bitch about it. You be the bitch.

So now you speak for society, REALLY? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you denying the recent interest in society to deal with the violence of guns? Are they asking for change? Did the New York law change? Did Obama propose change?

You painted yourself into another corner. You can't base an argument on just saying stupid things, it has to make sense.

Funny, all the Marxists were calling Joshua Boston a whiner in the thread about the death threats he received for his Di Fi letter, yet in this thread, it's poor, poor Rick Nolan.

Jesus Christ dude, you actually get so involved in this drama you remember all the details and names? :eusa_clap: good gawd man....get a life. :lol:

I'm a very intelligent man, Dainty. Don't be hatin' just because I retain information better than you.

Society asks for change and you bitch about it. You be the bitch.

So now you speak for society, REALLY? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you denying the recent interest in society to deal with the violence of guns? Are they asking for change? Did the New York law change? Did Obama propose change?

You painted yourself into another corner. You can't base an argument on just saying stupid things, it has to make sense.

I believe your dear leader has launched another campaign in an attempt to sway opinion to allow him to do things he would others not stand a chance of doing. Explain why if this was such a pressing issue why he waited until now to make the changes he is proposing in the executive branch? Couldn't he have skipped one day of golf or a pickup basket ball game to address this in the last 4 years. The fact is he would never have tried this before the election because for him this is an ideological issue, not a safety issue. There is absolutely nothing that has been proposed that would have made any difference at Sandy Hook or any of the other shooting they are citing. It take a freaking liberal to think just doing something is enough, without concern if that something is really effective. Like I said in another post, this is nothing but a weapon of mass distraction, if you can keep people talking about guns they're not watching his other failings. The really sad part is the media is complicit in his scheme.

Forum List

Back