congress woman Sanchez says R admitt its about getting rid of Obama

the stimulus worked and lying about it is just more proof you people dont care about your country as much as you care about your party

You are Retarded and you have diarrhea of the mouth, the key board, and hoof and mouth disease.

the stimulus worked and lying about it is just more proof you people dont care about your country as much as you care about your party

What exactly do you think the purpose of the stimulus was?

We were told that it was to prevent unemployment from going above 8%.

What is it now?

Is there another purpose for it that you think it succeeded on? If so what?

Isnt that everyone agenda when they run is to get rid of the current president when you are running for the other side.. Are you that stupid????

Yes, she is!

Mitch McConnel did not win an election by telling his voters he would end Obama did he?

He lied about what he was going to do with the power the people trusted him with.

You people pay way too much time responding to a truthmatters post. Y'all know how lopsided she is, yet you think your going to be able to change her lopsided opinion? :lol:

Her brain and thought process reminds me of my friends 6X2 bull Elk that he stuck. :lol:

Nah....just fun to smack her around a bit and watch her squirm.

Last edited:

What is it now?

Create jobs

and it did

What is it now?

Create jobs

and it did

Which is why unemployment is higher now than it was before the stimulus.

What is it now?

Create jobs

and it did

Do I need to go over the cost of the jobs created and the longevity of such jobs.
Not to mention how the administration counted the jobs for the census? When they would hire and lay-off and hire and lay-off then saying they created 2 jobs.

Do I need to go over the cost of the jobs created and the longevity of such jobs.
Not to mention how the administration counted the jobs for the census? When they would hire and lay-off and hire and lay-off then saying they created 2 jobs.

Well and add in that even with that a minimum of 115,000 jobs must be created each month simply to break even when you consider the new additions to the workforce. Anything less and you are going backwards. The Obama administration has not reached that in a single month. It's rare they reach 100,000 even with their cooked numbers.

so you think he was right to lie to his constituents to get elected?

Please show us where McConnell lied to his constituents about obama. He was last reelected in 2006, the same year obama was elected to the Senate

Please. Don't you realize all Republicans are supposed to be prophetic? They just aren't allowed to say so or else the left will demonize them as insane.

What is it now?

Create jobs

and it did

75% of which, are gone now. Because it didn't create Jobs, it Created Temporary Construction Positions.

What is it now?

Create jobs

and it did

75% of which, are gone now. Because it didn't create Jobs, it Created Temporary Construction Positions.

Don't forget census workers. Lots of census workers.

so you think he was right to lie to his constituents to get elected?

Who the heck is lying to what constituents?

He ran on jobs and then did nothing to create them, instead he says hes now making his top job to oust Obama and NOT to do the peoples work

He did not run on jobs. When last he ran, unemployment was 4.6% and was dropping. That year, the Democrats took control of Congress and then the unemployment started to rise, maxing out at over 10% when the GOP lost the White House.
You wouldn't know a fact if it jumped up and bit you on the ass!

Because MORE of their constituents voted for them

That is total fucking bullshit, brother and you know it. In poll after poll Obamacare was opposed by congressional district after congressional district and their representative voted for it anyhow. I know good and well cause I was in one of those districts in Arizona. He also got thrown out on his ass in the 2010 election after he voted for Obamacare despite overwhelming opposition for his constituents. This happened all over the United States. You are sitting here whining about representation, but the Democrats refused to represent the wishes of the people they were elected to represent and to suggest otherwise is beyond credible.

I have to thank the state of Mississippi. If that proposal about giving human rights to zygotes had passed we might actually have to consider you an intelligent life form.
Great post! must spread, but I owe you.

Forum List

Back