congress woman Sanchez says R admitt its about getting rid of Obama

the republican party lied us to war and put us in massive debt and then crashed the world economy

so you think he was right to lie to his constituents to get elected?

Who the heck is lying to what constituents?

He ran on jobs and then did nothing to create them, instead he says hes now making his top job to oust Obama and NOT to do the peoples work

How is he supposed to create jobs when Harry Reid wont vote allow a vote on Republican jobs bills?

AND BTW Ousting Obama will create jobs.

Who the heck is lying to what constituents?

He ran on jobs and then did nothing to create them, instead he says hes now making his top job to oust Obama and NOT to do the peoples work

How is he supposed to create jobs when Harry Reid wont vote allow a vote on Republican jobs bills?

By working with the MAJORITY in congress who the American people elected

the republican party lied us to war and put us in massive debt and then crashed the world economy

Obama lied to us about Libya saying it would take weeks if not days.It took over 8 months. Obama has put us in more debt in 3 years then Bush did in 8, Obama has deceived us about Solyndra and other green companies

By working with the MAJORITY in congress who the American people elected

Cant work with people who refuse to allow votes.

Yeah Republicans are the ones who forced Obama to spend all that money since he took office.

And if Bush had retained the budget surplus and didnt lie us into war and put us in debt and then crash the world economy would Obama had to have spent that money?

Because MORE of their constituents voted for them

That is total fucking bullshit, brother and you know it. In poll after poll Obamacare was opposed by congressional district after congressional district and their representative voted for it anyhow. I know good and well cause I was in one of those districts in Arizona. He also got thrown out on his ass in the 2010 election after he voted for Obamacare despite overwhelming opposition for his constituents. This happened all over the United States. You are sitting here whining about representation, but the Democrats refused to represent the wishes of the people they were elected to represent and to suggest otherwise is beyond credible.

I have to thank the state of Mississippi. If that proposal about giving human rights to zygotes had passed we might actually have to consider you an intelligent life form.

because more of their constituents voted for them

that is total fucking bullshit, brother and you know it. In poll after poll obamacare was opposed by congressional district after congressional district and their representative voted for it anyhow. I know good and well cause i was in one of those districts in arizona. He also got thrown out on his ass in the 2010 election after he voted for obamacare despite overwhelming opposition for his constituents. This happened all over the united states. You are sitting here whining about representation, but the democrats refused to represent the wishes of the people they were elected to represent and to suggest otherwise is beyond credible.

I have to thank the state of mississippi. If that proposal about giving human rights to zygotes had passed we might actually have to consider you an intelligent life form.

go get proof of your claim

TM, let's for the sake of argument, say that Mitch McConnell lied.

What exactly are we supposed to do when most of us aren't represented by him?

Do you understand anything about markets?

Obama lied to us about Libya saying it would take weeks if not days.It took over 8 months. Obama has put us in more debt in 3 years then Bush did in 8, Obama has deceived us about Solyndra and other green companies

How do you know he lied about that?

You dont and have no proof he lied about Solyndra.

That was an estimation of the time Lybia would take and doesnt rise to the level of lie to ANY honest person.

Again Bush made it so Obama had to save this countries economy with stimulus.

It worked and you hate him for helping this country survive.

Forum List

Back