congress woman Sanchez says R admitt its about getting rid of Obama

I posted this on another thread but it's worth a repeat for shits, giggles, and your entertainment.

Obama goes to Hillary Clinton and says "I have a big favor to ask of you. Things are absolutely crazy in the Middle East and northern Africa. There's the Arab Spring, and terrorism, and all hell is breaking loose. Everyone I have sent has been unable to make any progress. I want to send you over there on a tour to try and see if you can get things sorted out."

Hillary says: "Jesus, Barack. Are you kidding? That place is a war zone. People are getting their heads cut off and bombed in the markets. I just don't feel I would be safe. I would do just about anything not to have to go down there."

Obama says: "Anything? Well how about you get down on your knees and give me a little sugar?"

So Hillary thinks about it for a moment and given the choice she decides a little tongue love is a small price for her life. She gets down on her knees, unzips Obama's pants and starts to perform. After a moment she looks up and says: "Jesus, Barack this tastes like shit."

Obama says: "Yeah Joe Biden didn't want to go either."

Why? Because he has 2 jobs in the Senate as most Senators that sit on committees do. He represents the interests of the people of Kentucky and he is the leader of the Senate GOP Caucus.
Just like Speaker Boehner, House Minority Leader Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Reid, McConnell has a partisan position separate from his duties as Senator from Kentucky.

And his partisan postiion is the one he puts over his oath to the people
No he holds it separate, fool. When Pelosi was House Speaker, did she abandon the people of San Fransisco who elected her? When Harry Reid was Minority Leader, did his partisan duties mean he didn't represent the people of Nevada?

I posted this on another thread but it's worth a repeat for shits, giggles, and your entertainment.

Obama goes to Hillary Clinton and says "I have a big favor to ask of you. Things are absolutely crazy in the Middle East and northern Africa. There's the Arab Spring, and terrorism, and all hell is breaking loose. Everyone I have sent has been unable to make any progress. I want to send you over there on a tour to try and see if you can get things sorted out."

Hillary says: "Jesus, Barack. Are you kidding? That place is a war zone. People are getting their heads cut off and bombed in the markets. I just don't feel I would be safe. I would do just about anything not to have to go down there."

Obama says: "Anything? Well how about you get down on your knees and give me a little sugar?"

So Hillary thinks about it for a moment and given the choice she decides a little tongue love is a small price for her life. She gets down on her knees, unzips Obama's pants and starts to perform. After a moment she looks up and says: "Jesus, Barack this tastes like shit."

Obama says: "Yeah Joe Biden didn't want to go either."

Not really that funny, bro

I wonder if society is losing an understanding of true humor.

You people pay way too much time responding to a truthmatters post. Y'all know how lopsided she is, yet you think your going to be able to change her lopsided opinion? :lol:

Her brain and thought process reminds me of my friends 6X2 bull Elk that he stuck. :lol:

I'm still convinced TM is a bot...

You people pay way too much time responding to a truthmatters post. Y'all know how lopsided she is, yet you think your going to be able to change her lopsided opinion? :lol:

Her brain and thought process reminds me of my friends 6X2 bull Elk that he stuck. :lol:

It is so much fun showing how stupid she is though.
I freely admit that nothing said here will ever change her mind. She would have to have one for that to happen and it's painfully obvious, she is lacking.

the stimulus worked and lying about it is just more proof you people dont care about your country as much as you care about your party

What exactly do you think the purpose of the stimulus was?

We were told that it was to prevent unemployment from going above 8%.

What is it now?

Is there another purpose for it that you think it succeeded on? If so what?

Create jobs

and it did
And then you woke up from that dream you were having.:eusa_whistle:

I love how progressives interpret logic..

It's only a fucking election dummy....

Of course it's about getting rid of Obamafuck... Yet progressives are shocked??

It's only an election season.... The fact the tyrant wasn't challenged by a blue dog or another democrat shows how submissive they are and how authoritarian the asshole is.

Then progressives wonder why we call him your "jesus."

It was about the country.

Right now you have a republican house that has admitted its main goal was NOT to help the American people but to win a political race with Obama

TDM:

You remain dishonest AND an utter abject drooling imbecile.

Morons like you offer a false dichotomy.

It's not either or.

Getting President Obama voted out IS to help the American People.

Wipe the drool off your chin, you disgraceful idiot.

Wow.....it's a good thing to tell TM to shove it up her arse. My rep jumped from 11 to 16 in a couple hours. Much thanks to everyone. I think I will follow her around and tell her off more often. :lmao:

Who cares about some stupid movie and Pub BS about it- The OP is about the whole unpatrioic Pub effort to ruin Obama no matter how much damage and suffering is caused to the country. We've given you the rope and now you're going to pay.

Pub no compromise filibustering of EVERYTHING since 2/4/2010 and their BS propaganda machine are an un-American disgrace. Hoping for your recovery.

It was about the country.

Right now you have a republican house that has admitted its main goal was NOT to help the American people but to win a political race with Obama

thereby helping the Country.. you are a true dyed in the wool moron.

They're not helping.

If they want to help they can do their fucking jobs and put their individual best ideas forward for debate, instead of running around sucking lobbyist cock for campaign money and schmoozing journalists for sound bites.

The only ones doing any work at all in DC are the waiters, bartenders and lobbyists... and business is good.

You wanna occupy something with meaning? Occupy "K" Street in Washington D.C.

Forum List

Back