Congress Releases All 3,000-plus Facebook Ads Bought By Russians

After Trump's inauguration, there are a lot of Russian Facebook ads calling for protests at Trump Tower.

Maybe that kind of interference by a hostile power will finally get the Naked Emperor's attention.

I don't get the point.

Unlike most people, g5000 does not tend to post bullshit.

This must mean something to him....

Just can't figure out what.

Ad ID 975

Ad Text: Where is the outcry over children killed by U.S?
I guess I should shut my mouth before I wind up missing...

People Who Match: Interests: Black nationalism, Pan-Africanism, Police
misconduct, African-American culture, African-American Civil Rights
Movement (1954-68), African-American history, Black Consciousness
Movement, Martin Luther King III, Stop Police Brutality or Black (Color)

Hey, no worries that Russia is stirring up animosity among the darkies here at home, right? Just ignore it. Russia wants to be our friend.

Ad ID 980
Ad Text THOUGHT WE DIDN'T HAVE MONEY TO DO SIMPLE THINGS SUCH AS
FIXING A TOWN'S WATER SUPPLY AND PIPES BUT CAN BOMB
COUNTRIES LIKE WE TAKE SHITS.

Placements: News Feed on desktop computers or News Feed on mobile
devices
People Who Match: Interests: Black nationalism, Pan-Africanism, Police
misconduct; African-American culture; African-American Civil Rights
Movement (1954-68), African-American history, Black Consciousness
Movement, Martin Luther King III, Stop Police Brutality or Black (Color)

Congress releases the 3,000 Facebook ads the Russians bought

Congress just dropped the Russian trolling motherlode.

Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee released on Thursday more than 3,000 Facebook ads from 2015 to late 2017 bought by the Russia-based Internet Research Agency (IRA). The company, which is linked to Russia-backed propaganda efforts across social media, used these ads on Facebook -- and on Facebook-owned Instagram -- to try to create political chaos and hurt US democracy, lawmakers said.

i wonder how many of the rubes on this forum have parroted those ads. :lol:

Epic.

You can download the ads here: Social Media Advertisements | U.S. House of Representatives

I think it would be a fun game to post an ad, and then post someone on this forum who parroted the ad. :lol:
It is both amusing and disappointing to see Democrats,who are globalists, pretend to be strident nationalists when they think it may be worth a few votes.

If one puts a value of 100 on the total foreign influence of US elections, Israel starts at 99....

and every other country summed together is less than 1....

Why do Israeli supporters here like g5000 never bother to notice that???

Ad ID 2573
Ad Text Patron Tequila — the great Mexican heritage

People Who Match: Interests: Mexico. Latin hip hop. Chicano Movement,.
Hispanidad, Lowrider, Chicano rap or La Raza

These last several Russian ads I posted are from AFTER Trump took office.

Any thoughts on Russia trying to stir up some shit in our country?

Seems like they don't even need to. We've got enough winger idiots already.

The real question is why the Israelites like yourself, who hold 99%+ of the foreign influence on US elections, are so so very eager to lie and try to make Vlad the "manipulator" here... when it is really this unreal monster....

Seems like they don't even need to. We've got enough winger idiots already.
The Russian merely observe our divisive weaknesses and exploit them. Reflect them back at us to keep the fires of anger and hatred burning.

Yeah... the Russians are wasting their time and money.

When it comes to "stirring up shit in our country", Americans are the undisputed, all time, world heavy weight champs and the Russians are rank amateurs. We should be thanking the Russians for providing us a distraction from our ever escalating quest to completely annihilate each other.

The real question is why the Israelites like yourself, who hold 99%+ of the foreign influence on US elections, are so so very eager to lie and try to make Vlad the "manipulator" here... when it is really this unreal monster....

Wow. I had no idea I had 99 percent influence on elections! Dammit, I wish I had known that a couple years ago! Kasich would be President instead of a New York Democratic liberal huckster.

An Israelite like myself, eh? Did the little voices in your head tell you this?

Congress releases the 3,000 Facebook ads the Russians bought

Congress just dropped the Russian trolling motherlode.

Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee released on Thursday more than 3,000 Facebook ads from 2015 to late 2017 bought by the Russia-based Internet Research Agency (IRA). The company, which is linked to Russia-backed propaganda efforts across social media, used these ads on Facebook -- and on Facebook-owned Instagram -- to try to create political chaos and hurt US democracy, lawmakers said.

i wonder how many of the rubes on this forum have parroted those ads. :lol:

Epic.

You can download the ads here: Social Media Advertisements | U.S. House of Representatives

I think it would be a fun game to post an ad, and then post someone on this forum who parroted the ad. :lol:
Those ads became threads started by our own USMB rightwing nitwits.

If one puts a value of 100 on the total foreign influence of US elections, Israel starts at 99....

and every other country summed together is less than 1....

Why do Israeli supporters here like g5000 never bother to notice that???
Only in your troubled mind. In fact, just the opposite is true, the US has long worked hard to control every Israeli election. During the 1990's the US openly campaigned for Israeli candidates who supported what Clinton believed were in the US' best interests, and he managed to control every election but one, Netanyahu's, but then he mounted a campaign against Netanyahu and managed to get him out of office. Obama tried to do the same thing, but of course, he was too incompetent to bring it off.

I had 99 percent influence on elections!

first the spin with the false "answer" to a statement not made... and then the real answer.... not a denial of Israel's influence, but the reason why some in history went to great lengths to ensure the population knew who was and wasn't....

An Israelite like myself, eh? Did the little voices in your head tell you this?

and you are "crazy" if you notice truth the Israelites don't like.... as those 3500 did who noticed the Moses who "looked different" as he came down the mountain was not really Moses but an imposter... and the 3500 were slaughtered that night by those lovely nice wonderful Israelites.... the Levites.

The Facebook ads appear to have continued all the way through the third quarter of 2017. A year after Trump was elected.

Most were put out after the election and from what I understand they bought ads on both sides of issues.

The next time Trump tries to tell us Russia wants to be our friend, he should be shown this ad:

If you don't want refugees, stop creating them! Hands off Syria!
Please, come out to support us on June 3rd in front of Trump Tower in New
York. We must stop this madness! Some believed Trump would withdraw the
U.S. from useless and bloody military campaigns. But what we see is only the
enhancement of hostility. We don't need wars no more! We want peace! It's
time for politicians to take care of the U.S. residents instead of fating them, as
well as other nationals, to death.
We're organizing a peaceful gathering to draw public attention to the abovementioned
terrible problem. Our President and Congress must listen to those
who granted them power - us, the people. If you also think that there should
only be peace, come with us and let's make it happen.
Stop war! Stop killing the innocent! Make peace, not war! Make peace, not
war!

It sure was nice of Trump to accommodate Russia's wishes by agreeing to cut and run from Syria.

Forum List

Back