Congress Releases All 3,000-plus Facebook Ads Bought By Russians

The Facebook ads appear to have continued all the way through the third quarter of 2017. A year after Trump was elected.

Most were put out after the election and from what I understand they bought ads on both sides of issues.

Nope. I gave you a link. Most of them were put out before the election.

And the Russian BLM pages are the kind of bullshit you dolts used to claim that BLM wanted violence.

It sure was nice of Trump to accommodate Russia's wishes by agreeing to cut and run from Syria.

Spoken like a true Israeli...

The US needs to stay in Syria.... WHY?

WHICH SIDE are we on?

ISIS or ASSAD???

ISRAEL wants us in Syria because chickenshit terrorist Netanyahu doesn't want Putin there without the US to counter him....

I don't get the point.

Unlike most people, g5000 does not tend to post bullshit.

This must mean something to him....

Just can't figure out what.
Haven't you ever been curious what those Russian ads were that duped so many of us and fed division and animosity among Americans? I know I've been wondering what they were, and if I'd seen any of them.

Who had motive to do the "chem" attack in Syria???

g5000 just gave us that answer

Assad wants us out.

Netanyahu/Zionism wants us to stay

What would cause us to stay?

Another false flag "chem" attack complete with ISRAELI WARPLANES in the area at the time of the attack.....

russia_ad.jpg

Congress releases the 3,000 Facebook ads the Russians bought

Congress just dropped the Russian trolling motherlode.

Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee released on Thursday more than 3,000 Facebook ads from 2015 to late 2017 bought by the Russia-based Internet Research Agency (IRA). The company, which is linked to Russia-backed propaganda efforts across social media, used these ads on Facebook -- and on Facebook-owned Instagram -- to try to create political chaos and hurt US democracy, lawmakers said.

i wonder how many of the rubes on this forum have parroted those ads. :lol:

Epic.

You can download the ads here: Social Media Advertisements | U.S. House of Representatives

I think it would be a fun game to post an ad, and then post someone on this forum who parroted the ad. :lol:
Funny how Putin knew where to campaign and Hillary didn't.

Shame Obama knowingly let Putin do that.

Bonus:

Obama to Trump: "Stop Whining" About Rigged Election!

Congress releases the 3,000 Facebook ads the Russians bought

Congress just dropped the Russian trolling motherlode.

Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee released on Thursday more than 3,000 Facebook ads from 2015 to late 2017 bought by the Russia-based Internet Research Agency (IRA). The company, which is linked to Russia-backed propaganda efforts across social media, used these ads on Facebook -- and on Facebook-owned Instagram -- to try to create political chaos and hurt US democracy, lawmakers said.

i wonder how many of the rubes on this forum have parroted those ads. :lol:

Epic.

You can download the ads here: Social Media Advertisements | U.S. House of Representatives

I think it would be a fun game to post an ad, and then post someone on this forum who parroted the ad. :lol:

They were buying pro Bernie ads in third quarter 2017. Clearly that shows that they were trying to stop Donald from winning because they were still at it even a year later!

The Facebook ads appear to have continued all the way through the third quarter of 2017. A year after Trump was elected.

Most were put out after the election and from what I understand they bought ads on both sides of issues.

And the Russian BLM pages are the kind of bullshit you dolts used to claim that BLM wanted violence.

I didn't use anything, I don't do social media. Also I don't think the Russian ads had thousands of people in the streets chanting "what do we want, dead cops, when do we want them, NOW". That was all BLM. And let's not forget what happened in Dallas and other places.

g5000 clearly stated that he wants the US to stay in Syria, but won't answer which side we are on....

Syria's or ISIS'

??????????????????????

"I was so jazzed to vote for Hillary, when I suddenly remembered an ad I read on Facebook and think that I voted for Trump" - g5000

facebook is a MAJOR social media outlet - the Russians didnt waste their money on something that didnt do them any good .. they're not stupid shit RW's.

How is this a right problem when all of those ads read like a democrat convention subject?

Those were black Russians I saw on TV?
And here I thought a black Russian was an adult beverage.

g5000 clearly stated that he wants the US to stay in Syria, but won't answer which side we are on....

Syria's or ISIS'

??????????????????????
How about in opposition to both but on the side of the Syrian people who have had to suffer through this conflict.

Syria's or ISIS'

??????????????????????
How about in opposition to both but on the side of the Syrian people who have had to suffer through this conflict.

If that is the best possible Zionist spin on this, perhaps this will be the time when the American people ask....

Are we in Syria for the US..... or ISRAEL???

Syria's or ISIS'

??????????????????????

If that is the best possible Zionist spin on this, perhaps this will be the time when the American people ask....

Are we in Syria for the US..... or ISRAEL???
No, the American people are both smarter and saner than that. What country are you from?

LOL!!!!

You still cannot tell us WHY we should be in Syria, cooking up some laughable BS that the US, and just the US, should stop an Israeli sponsored civil war with bad guys on both sides...

Sorry.

The US has no national interest in Syria at all.

Those who want us to stay in Syria are ZIONIST TRAITORS who were long DEFENSE STOCKS in Sept of 2001....

LOL!!!!

You still cannot tell us WHY we should be in Syria, cooking up some laughable BS that the US, and just the US, should stop an Israeli sponsored civil war with bad guys on both sides...

Sorry.

The US has no national interest in Syria at all.

Those who want us to stay in Syria are ZIONIST TRAITORS who were long DEFENSE STOCKS in Sept of 2001....
Clearly, you are seeing the wrong psychiatrist.

Forum List

Back