Congress is filled with morons

Um, youtube went on the offensive against some of it's most popular and profitable channels. Now they force feed everyone MSM news sources instead of sorting videos by popularity.
YouTube (Google) is a private company.

Don't like it?

Fuck them. Start your own and compete with them. You already have an excellent marketing theme. "We don't censer like the little bitches at YouTube."

Global banks and mega corporations buying off politicians and deciding what people can and cannot buy? Is that freedom?
What's the alternative?

Government force?

:dunno:

I don't know but it's a question that needs to be asked. The left is crazy for censorship right now and corporations cave into pressure from manufactured outrage twitter mobs to stop doing business with certain people because they have unpopular opinions.
Yeah, it's called LETTING THE MARKET DECIDE.

Um, youtube went on the offensive against some of it's most popular and profitable channels. Now they force feed everyone MSM news sources instead of sorting videos by popularity.
What's that got to do with market forces? Now if people don't like youtube, they'll go elsewhere. If people hadn't loudly objected to whatever got taken down, youtube wouldn't have done it in the first place. Market forces. You seem to be on the losing side with this one.

Global banks and mega corporations buying off politicians and deciding what people can and cannot buy? Is that freedom?
What's the alternative?

Government force?

I don't know but it's a question that needs to be asked. The left is crazy for censorship right now and corporations cave into pressure from manufactured outrage twitter mobs to stop doing business with certain people because they have unpopular opinions.

As is their right as a private company.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What's the alternative?

Government force?

What's that got to do with market forces? Now if people don't like youtube, they'll go elsewhere. If people hadn't loudly objected to whatever got taken down, youtube wouldn't have done it in the first place. Market forces. You seem to be on the losing side with this one.

I suspect you would be singing a different tune if it was conservatives who had the clout to pressure companies to censor opinions they don't like.

I suspect you would be singing a different tune if it was conservatives who had the clout to pressure companies to censor opinions they don't like.
Would you be singing the same tune? That's the real question.

The test of your commitment to free speech comes when the speech getting shut down is speech you hate.

Some of the banks are making decisions directly involving gun transactions. They need to answer. None of us alive had slaves. The bank doesn't even need to answer that question. Yes, congress is filled with morons.

Why do they need to answer for business practices that are not illegal?

They are federally regulated. They can't deny legal transactions or else it would become too subjective. Now, if you want to start up joes country bank and barter, you can do whatever you want.

Last edited:
I'm watching the bank CEOs testify before Congress.

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

Now we have another Republican Congressperson ask the CEO of Bank of America if they support gun rights.

These people are bankers, and these grandstanding morons in Congress are asking questions that are completely irrelevant to their businesses.
Some banks have been quietly refusing to allow gun dealers access to Visa/Mastercard services....True story.

Credit Card Company Refuses To Process Gun Transactions For Gun Shop - Off The Grid News

Indeed. The Dem question about slavery is sanctimonious pandering regarding something for which no living person today bears responsibility. The GOP question about gun rights is relevant due to actual arms businesses that have been denied banking services today.

Returned your commie SS Medicare VA yet?

I was forced into giving up my money. I'll take it.

What's the alternative?

Government force?

Conservatives DO have the clout to pressure companies. This is about market forces, not partisan politics.

I'm watching the bank CEOs testify before Congress.

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO of JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

Now we have another Republican Congressperson ask the CEO of Bank of America if they support gun rights.

These people are bankers, and these grandstanding morons in Congress are asking questions that are completely irrelevant to their businesses.
You assholes get what you vote for...........sorta. Limited choices , of course.

What's the alternative?

Government force?

YouTube is a media platform, just like Fox News or Brietbart. They can put anything on or off they want.

Global Warming is causing mass-migration
I love that comment.
:lol:

It's like "NFL Free Agency is causing the Ugandan herpes epidemic."
I think the Dummycraps are trying to see how stupid they can get and people still believe them.

Yeah........that's the ticket.... Lol

TommyFlanagan_zps16756ee0.jpg

YouTube is a media platform, just like Fox News or Brietbart. They can put anything on or off they want.

Bah humbug. Youtube is a media sharing platform open to the public and as long as they're not breaking laws, nobody should be censored there. But... whatever.

The credit is extended under the auspices of FRNs.
Yes, but that does not dictate lending practices. I am not seeing the legal nexis.

And, I am not, by ANY stretch of the imagination, and anti-gun guy. I think I have more than demonstrated that on USMB.

I am also a liberty guy. I MUST stick to my principles or everybody will have an excuse to fuck us over and dilute that liberty.

Some of the banks are making decisions directly involving gun transactions. They need to answer. None of us alive had slaves. The bank doesn't even need to answer that question. Yes, congress is filled with morons.

Why do they need to answer for business practices that are not illegal?

I've heard that some banks are getting rid of investments in gun manufacturers.
As is their right.

Banks doing doing that is perfectly legal, I suppose. A sitting president cooking up that idea and promoting it is NOT.

Motherfucker be all like "Hehehe, I'll show them a way to get around the 2nd amendment to infringe on 2nd amendment rights."

And that's exactly what happened.

The cleverness of Obama which is unConstitutional.

Bah humbug. Youtube is a media sharing platform open to the public and as long as they're not breaking laws, nobody should be censored there. But... whatever.

Godtube is a media sharing platform open to the public and as long as they're not breaking laws, nobody should be censored there...right?

Banks doing doing that is perfectly legal, I suppose. A sitting president cooking up that idea and promoting it is NOT.
By "promoting it" what do you mean? The President has the right to free speech too. He does not give up that right when he takes office.

If you mean, taking action to promote it, you may have a point. Depends on the action.

Conservatives DO have the clout to pressure companies. This is about market forces, not partisan politics.

They really don't. You guys have the backing of almost the entire mainstream media to help exert pressure. If it wasn't about partisan politics and only about the bottom line, then youtube wouldn't de-incentivize creators from making the stuff that people want to see.

You can carry that principle to a whole host of other businesses.

Joe Bob's Wedding Cake Bakers is open to the public and as long as the Uber, rainbow-flag-waiving hyper-homo with a prissy lisp more feminine than the most feminine woman on earth is not breaking any laws, Joe Bob should be required to make prissy homo's buttpirate cake, right?

By "promoting it" what do you mean? The President has the right to free speech too. He does not give up that right when he takes office.

If you mean, taking action to promote it, you may have a point. Depends on the action.

Motherfucker! All that bullshit is his idea! That motherfucker actively thought of, and actively promoted a way to suppress the 2nd amendment. Do you not understand that? It's treason.

Forum List

Back