Today's Performance By Maxine Waters. What Are Your Opinions?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I am guessing many of us have seen it, or parts of it as she was grilling the "Owners Of The Largest Banks".
Gee, I forgot that all banks stopped making student loans about 10 years ago. :huh1: :oops-28:
I have been watching it on an off today as Fox Business News has been covering it.
You Know, I actually think that Beevis or Butthead could do a better job running the banking system.
:hyper: :iagree: :cul2:

Black Americans should be embarrassed by these ignorant fools. But they keep electing them. What does that say?

Black Americans should be embarrassed by these ignorant fools. But they keep electing them. What does that say?
why did she ask all of them if they feel "The Russians" opened accounts in their banks.
:aug08_031:

I am guessing many of us have seen it, or parts of it as she was grilling the "Owners Of The Largest Banks".
Gee, I forgot that all banks stopped making student loans about 10 years ago. :huh1: :oops-28:
I have been watching it on an off today as Fox Business News has been covering it.
You Know, I actually think that Beevis or Butthead could do a better job running the banking system.
no link, no idea what you're talking about.

but more emojis please.

but more emojis please.
its on the news! just watch Fox all day or night

but more emojis please.
its on the news! just watch Fox all day or night
not lost any bets.

no need to watch fox.

Forum List

Back