More Election Fraud From -- Guess Who?

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
If you said, dims. You get a prize.

Close your eyes and hold out your hand, girls.

I mean, c'mon. This is ballsy.

And you know it isn't a local yokel behind this.

This is part and parcel of how dims operate.

If they're willing to put fraudulent politicians in office, what are they not willing to do?

GOP trolls ‘Georgia’ Dem over residency claims, gets her to accept gift basket at ‘real home’ in Tennessee

“We’ll say it again for the folks in the back: Lucy McBath is a resident of Tennessee, not Georgia. Instead of going to Georgia to meet and help her constituents, Lucy McBath jetted out of DC to her real home in Tennessee,” NRCC spokeswoman Camille Gallo said.

actually there's quite a bit of dispute about the border. Last I heard several states were involved resurveys and goes back the 1820s gold rush.

If you said, dims. You get a prize.

Close your eyes and hold out your hand, girls.

I mean, c'mon. This is ballsy.

And you know it isn't a local yokel behind this.

This is part and parcel of how dims operate.

If they're willing to put fraudulent politicians in office, what are they not willing to do?

GOP trolls ‘Georgia’ Dem over residency claims, gets her to accept gift basket at ‘real home’ in Tennessee

“We’ll say it again for the folks in the back: Lucy McBath is a resident of Tennessee, not Georgia. Instead of going to Georgia to meet and help her constituents, Lucy McBath jetted out of DC to her real home in Tennessee,” NRCC spokeswoman Camille Gallo said.

Next thing you know a guy from Mass will be running for the Senate in Utah

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

To dimocrap scum voters, dimocrap scum politicians can do no wrong, right dimocrap scum?

Forum List

Back