Congress is filled with morons

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
I'm watching the bank CEOs testify before Congress.

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO of JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

Now we have another Republican Congressperson ask the CEO of Bank of America if they support gun rights.

These people are bankers, and these grandstanding morons in Congress are asking questions that are completely irrelevant to their businesses.

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

Now we have another Republican Congressperson ask the CEO of Bank of America if they support gun rights.

These people are bankers, and these grandstanding morons in Congress are asking questions that are completely irrelevant to their businesses.
Some banks have been quietly refusing to allow gun dealers access to Visa/Mastercard services....True story.

Credit Card Company Refuses To Process Gun Transactions For Gun Shop - Off The Grid News

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

Some banks have been quietly refusing to allow gun dealers access to Visa/Mastercard services....True story.

Credit Card Company Refuses To Process Gun Transactions For Gun Shop - Off The Grid News

The firm doing that is authorize.net, a credit card software processing company. I didn't even know who they were until I read your link. That's two steps away from the bank.

Indeed. The Dem question about slavery is sanctimonious pandering regarding something for which no living person today bears responsibility. The GOP question about gun rights is relevant due to actual arms businesses that have been denied banking services today.

Just once I would like to see the Bank exec or tech folks tell Congress to kiss their ass and refuse to come for the dog and pony show.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO of JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

The question about guns is warranted considering that after a lot of pressure from "activists" they've went on record that they're contemplating reassessing their relationship with gun manufacturers.

The firm doing that is authorize.net, a credit card software processing company. I didn't even know who they were until I read your link. That's two steps away from the bank.
Here's one that's not any steps away...

Citibank Continues to Deny Credit to Firearms Industry • NSSF

The banker might be benefiting from today slave trade and if they make loans to people in gun loving states like Texas they might be pro-guns without knowing...

See how that works Toro?

Should I run for Congress?

Last edited:
Ace of Spades HQ

talking%20ape.jpg

"If I could express all of our country's problems into one word, I'd say that word is sh*t.
We've got sh*tty schools filling students' heads full of progressive sh*t, and when the sh*theads graduate,
they start voting for sh*tbird politicians who implement sh*t policies that turn their cities and states into sh*tty sh*tholes.
And then, after a few years, when their sh*thole cities get so completely filled with sh*t that it flows through the streets, the sh*theads say, 'hey, I can't live here any more, it's a sh*thole.' So then the sh*theads move to some other part of the country that's not a sh*thole, but then, because they're sh*theads, and not well-versed on the whole cause-and-effect thing, they vote for the same sh*tbirds who implement the same sh*t policies that have turned the places they came from into sh*tholes and their new homes gradually turn into sh*tholes that look just like the old sh*tholes, and they never seem to figure out why. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why our country is turning into sh*t."

9 year old article? That is the best you can do?

Just once I would like to see the Bank exec or tech folks tell Congress to kiss their ass and refuse to come for the dog and pony show.

All hail our corporate overlords am I right

In your case it is all hail our governmental overlords.

I am one of their rare individuals that want to keep the government out of the private sector as much as possible. But I realize that is an idea you cannot begin to grasp

9 year old article? That is the best you can do?

They're still doing it, corporatist neocon asswipe.

Bank of America takes aim at gun-making clients - Reuters

Forum List

Back