Congress is filled with morons

I'm watching the bank CEOs testify before Congress.

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO of JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

Now we have another Republican Congressperson ask the CEO of Bank of America if they support gun rights.

These people are bankers, and these grandstanding morons in Congress are asking questions that are completely irrelevant to their businesses.

What took you so long?

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO of JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

Now we have another Republican Congressperson ask the CEO of Bank of America if they support gun rights.

These people are bankers, and these grandstanding morons in Congress are asking questions that are completely irrelevant to their businesses.

It's nothing but a show.

I have credit with Citigroup...They refuse to allow me to purchase a firearm and/or accessory with my good credit, which can be used to buy any other legal product.

If that's not restraint of trade, what would be?
Citi does not have a monopoly on your means of purchase or credit.

I have credit with Citigroup...They refuse to allow me to purchase a firearm and/or accessory with my good credit, which can be used to buy any other legal product.

Citi does not have a monopoly on your means of purchase or credit.

I don't think you quite grok where this will end.

Maxine Waters is dumber than a door knob.
What makes you say that?

She keeps getting re-elected. She still gets plenty of national air time with her anger and hatred. She still has her constituents snowed.

That's all these people want. We voters keep enabling this shit. Looks to me like she's doing great.

That's not dumb. That's a national-level politician getting exactly what she wants, free from term limits.

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well.

However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

Would you like for me to post some of her intellectual quotes?

This is the brain trust of the Democrat Party

D3w8PpkXkAEzmDW.jpg:large

We HAD freedom to decide and we blew it.
After Jim Crow.

Now?

C'mon. Horse shit. It's an excuse to DENY freedom.

So much for trusting the market when it comes to prejudice.
The issue is not fixing the prejudice problem. You can never do that. You wrongly assume that government should have the right to force PL laws.

The gun control debate is not about prejudice. It is about a choice, pure and simple.
It is about choice. Prejudice is about choice. You just don't like the reason for the choice.

The reason should be irrelevant, unless you are into thought control. And if you can thought-control on one thing, why not anything else?

You say we can never fix the prejudice problem. Then we will always have to have PA laws, I guess.
The government doesn't stay up nights thinking up ways to take your freedom. There are reasons for PA laws. In this country, based on the principle that all men are created equal, we have established laws to give everyone a fair chance. If someone doesn't have the "freedom" to deny another person their rights due to their race, religion or something else, I say tough shit. The laws don't say you can't personally be a bigoted asshole, you just can't practice it when you are offering services to the general public. Fighting discrimination is not an evil thing, Bootney. I'll never believe that.

How about restraint of free trade?
Refusing to bake the fudgepacking cake is also a restraint on free trade, is it not?

You can justify government force all you want, but it is still action that no individual would have the right to force in a stateless form of existence. Government cannot exercise powers that individuals could not exercise absent the state.

No, I was talking about Citigroup refusing to allow customers of lawful gun dealers to use their credit at their stores.
I will loan you $5, but you can' blow it on candy and junk food.

Am I restraining free trade?

Go get a different credit card. How simple is that? That is what Bootney would say--let the market decide.

I don't think you quite grok where this will end.
Well, play it out for me.

Because where I see this ending is you tell Citi to fuck off, and go get credit elsewhere.

1. The government has an agenda to eliminate cash so that all transactions can be traced.
2. Digital financial services are an oligopoly with a great deal of regulatory capture.
3. Politicians will pressure the financial services firms to carry out their political agendas (i.e., gun control).
4. Citi will not be the only one to censor commerce - just like the big surveillance media have moved in lockstep to censor conservatives.
5. This will end up being very similar to China's social credit system.

Last edited:
How about restraint of free trade?
Refusing to bake the fudgepacking cake is also a restraint on free trade, is it not?

You can justify government force all you want, but it is still action that no individual would have the right to force in a stateless form of existence. Government cannot exercise powers that individuals could not exercise absent the state.

No, I was talking about Citigroup refusing to allow customers of lawful gun dealers to use their credit at their stores.
I will loan you $5, but you can' blow it on candy and junk food.

Am I restraining free trade?

Go get a different credit card. How simple is that? That is what Bootney would say--let the market decide.
That's not the point, dullard.

1. The government has an agenda to eliminate cash so that all transactions can be traced.
2. Digital financial services are an oligopoly with a great deal of regulatory a capture.
That is a different issue. And I am concerned about that.

3. Politicians will pressure the financial services forms to carry out their political agendas (i.e., gun control).
That's what I want to know. What pressure are politicians putting on these corporations to act contrary to their pecuniary interests? THAT is what need to be discovered and PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, rather than fucking with the liberty of the creditor.

4. Citi will not be the only one to censor commerce
Others will emerge and compete. Others will take their market share. The free market will work.

5. This will end up being very similar to China's social credit system.
Don't you see the complete irony in this whole scenario? The action taken to prevent Citi and others from freedom in lending practices is the VERY INSTRUMENT that will get you that Chinese-style system.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Our elected officials do exactly what we want them to do. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you think they are stupid, hie thee to the nearest mirror.

Nothing new. Been this way for decades, just getting worse as the government, Ruling Class, and MSM collude to divide Americans like never before.

Our elected officials do exactly what we want them to do. Nothing more, nothing less.

Typical trained monkey response of a statist dupe.

What alternative do we have?

What do you suggest?

Dude, I have posted my thoughts on this EXTENSIVELY, at least a hundred times on this forum. How is it possible you have not seen any of those posts?

It's too bad the search function is FUBAR'd ever since they moved to the new server, or I would post dozens of my posts about healthcare from years past.

The Admin of this forum has zero interest in fixing the problem.

Typical response of a jackass who does not ever take personal responsibility and projects his failings onto others.

Typical response of a jackass who does not ever take personal responsibility and projects his failings onto others.

You were in that kasich jonestown following weren't you?

Forum List

Back