Congress is filled with morons

In this instance, Congress is looking like retards, and the bankers are looking semi-sensible. It really should be the other way around. It really, really should. Who has asked how much lobby money the bankers spent last year? No one?
Of course, they won't ask that question. The banker is likely to say "we gave X amount to you, Congressman."
:lol:

I'm watching the bank CEOs testify before Congress.

We had one Democratic Congressperson ask the CEO of JP Morgan if they benefited from slavery.

Now we have another Republican Congressperson ask the CEO of Bank of America if they support gun rights.

These people are bankers, and these grandstanding morons in Congress are asking questions that are completely irrelevant to their businesses.
Global Warming is causing mass-migration

I already know about those banks, so I don't use any of them..

Citi, JP Morgan Chase, GE, BOA, all bad. (the worst)

Other bad ones are Wells Fargo and Suntrust, just because they have crappy deals.

In your case it is all hail our governmental overlords.

I am one of their rare individuals that want to keep the government out of the private sector as much as possible. But I realize that is an idea you cannot begin to grasp

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are so full of shit... your molecular genetic structure is actually changing. If you fell into a porta-john you'd dissolve in the blue chemical.

Bed wetting parasites like you are all about big government and having regulations on ever aspect of people's lives. You assholes insist government provide a craddle to grave nanny state and here you are with the gall to claim otherwise?

The entire crux of the opposition between "right wingers" (people like me that oppose government as much as practical) and wrong wingers (pieces of shit like you that embrace various degrees of marxism and global government) is that we believe government and people employed by it are less capable of making decisions for individuals than they are themselves. Here we have a thread that discusses how stupid people in government are, and bed wetters act as if they've always been libertarians?

Then they wonder why we ridicule them.

Dude, you need to go back on your meds, you are having paranoid delusions. Just because I do not lick Trump's ass daily like you do does not make me a lefty or make me one that supports government regulations.

I am the guy against the government interfering with things like FB or Twitter or Google or Amazon for being too "big" and successful...something you rightwingers are all over

I am the guy that has posted multiple time on this forum that anti-discrimination laws should only be applied to the government, and not private companies. Forcing them on private entities is against the Constitution.

I am the guy that wants the government to quit using the tax code for social engineering, no more tax breaks for having kids or getting married or owning a house or going to college.

I am the guy that thinks that the government should not be in the marriage business at all.

I am for legalizing pot and prostitution.

I am against seatbelt laws, smoking bans, and helmet laws.

I have voted for the Libertarian candidate for POTUS for the last 5 elections and has not voted for one of the two major parties since 1992.

Get a clue before you go off on one of your stupid rants next time.

Global banks and mega corporations buying off politicians and deciding what people can and cannot buy? Is that freedom?
What's the alternative?

Government force?

:dunno:

The banks that issue commercial credit are doing so because of the Federal Reserve Act and legal tender laws (i.e. gubmint force)....They need to be held to the laws from which they derive their profits.

Global banks and mega corporations buying off politicians and deciding what people can and cannot buy? Is that freedom?
What's the alternative?

Government force?

The banks that issue commercial credit are doing so because of the Federal Reserve Act and legal tender laws (i.e. gubmint force)....They need to be held to the laws from which they derive their profits.

You communist need to keep the government out of private businesses. Move to Russia or China if you want to live where the government dictates what private companies must do

What in hell does a bank have to do with slavery or gun rights??

Good Lord and to think we tax payers pay these morons.

The real issue is not this symptom. The real issue is the incredibly fraudulent, unconstitutional Federal Reserve Act. Get rid of the Federal Reserve and I would be very happy.

But, that is another issue all together.

This comes down to contract law, not constitutional law or federal law.

Citigroup can include a term in their credit card agreement that they will not extend credit to a card holder for the purchase of a firearm. The credit card purchaser can then choose to tell Citigroup to go fuck itself in the ass with a 20-foot concrete dildo and move on.

Some lender out there will seize on this opportunity and make a great profit, at Citigroup's asshurt expense.

What's the alternative?

Government force?

You communist need to keep the government out of private businesses. Move to Russia or China if you want to live where the government dictates what private companies must do
I'm citing laws that the banks profit from....If they want to have laws on their side, then they can deal with the ramifications when those laws go against their mixing politics and business.

Now go light a candle at your shrine to the Bushes.

The real issue is not this symptom. The real issue is the incredibly fraudulent, unconstitutional Federal Reserve Act. Get rid of the Federal Reserve and I would be very happy.

But, that is another issue all together.

This comes down to contract law, not constitutional law or federal law.

Citigroup can include a term in their credit card agreement that they will not extend credit to a card holder for the purchase of a firearm. The credit card purchaser can then choose to tell Citigroup to go fuck itself in the ass with a 20-foot concrete dildo and move on.

Some lender out there will cease on this opportunity and make a great profit, at Citigroup's asshurt expense.

I understand all that....But the banksters are profiting from this aggression in the marketplace, so they need to suck it up when the laws go against their politics.

What's the alternative?

Government force?

I'm citing laws that the banks profit from....If they want to have laws on their side, then they can deal with the ramifications when those laws go against their mixing politics and business.

Now go light a candle at your shrine to the Bushes.

Oh yeah...me who says that Bush II was the worst POTUS in the history of the country has a shrine to the Bushes...you are a funny, funny man.

Why do you want the Fed Govt telling people who to loan money to and whom not to? That is what got us into the big fucking mess back in 2008

What's the alternative?

Government force?

I don't know but it's a question that needs to be asked. The left is crazy for censorship right now and corporations cave into pressure from manufactured outrage twitter mobs to stop doing business with certain people because they have unpopular opinions.

Forum List

Back