Congratulations, Obama's friend just got out of jail......

That is a loser attempt, and you know it. Here is Geaux hanging on while deltex gets ready to put another plane in the sea.

7151_550251718355108_645775124_n.jpg

The problem is that nothing is offered in solid support of the supposed relationship of Jodie Evans and Sen. Barack Obama.

Smear piece, nothing more, and a very poor one at that. Same problem with Madeleine Talbott.

The fact remains that Obama's presidency is intact, in good shape, and he always rate much higher than GWB as a president.
I'll tell ya, when this little twit, Fartley, outs himself as the leftard progressive that he is, he doesn't hold anything back.

Now he's finally showing his full on support for the most radical, marxist, anti American president in history.

Obama the second most polarizing president after Bush. He ranks higher than Bush. New ranking of U.S. presidents puts Lincoln at No. 1 Obama at 18 Kennedy judged most overrated - The Washington Post

Brookings ranks Obama 18th, far above Bush, who was the most polarizing president in American history. Measuring Obama against the great presidents Brookings Institution

New Rankings Obliterate Republican Claim That Obama Is The Worst President In History New Rankings Obliterate Republican Claim That Obama Is The Worst President In History

Americans fully recognize the far right, who on the Board, who is epitomized by the great American loser, 007, is the most divisive political generation in our history since the Civil War.

The far right is sending around this

227426_550250768355203_799804256_n.jpg

Folks, we are not going to allow you to select the GOP candidate for president.

And a hint, for the OP, Obama is not running again.

CURL: Obama is the worst president ever

It’s official: Barack Obama is the worst president ever. Worse than Richard Nixon, who resigned from office to avoid impeachment. Worse than Jimmy Carter, who blamed Americans for their “malaise.” Worse than President Clinton, who had sex in the Oval Office with an intern half his age and actually was impeached.

Well, not the worst president ever. Just the worst in your lifetime. And your parents’ lifetimes. He is the worst president since World War II, according to a poll published Wednesday.

Read more: CURL Obama is the worst president ever - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

CURL Obama is the worst president ever - Washington Times

BARACK OBAMA, THE WORST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY: Two More Reasons Why

Written by Michael Cummings on May 22, 2015

Clashers don’t need to add any more to the list of offenses committed by Barack Obama to know he is the worst president in our nation’s history. Honestly, tell me who has done as much damage in so little time. Regardless of the consequences, we are truth tellers here at Clash Daily, so I have two more for the record.

#1 – Obama’s Coast Guard Commencement Speech
Picture this: You’re graduating from the United States Coast Guard Academy as an officer, an ensign, with the right and honor to be called a Coast Guardsman or, informally, a Coastie. You are about to stand on one of many front lines throughout the world and boldly put your life between our enemies and the country and people you love. As luck would have it, your graduation ceremony speaker is your Commander-In-Chief. There can hardly be a more proud and glorious moment since, after having spent four years under tough conditions and physical training you never thought existed, you emerged stronger, faster, leaner, and in top mental and emotional condition. The world is your oyster.

#2 – Let me introduce you to Sister Diana Momeka of the Dominican Sisters of Saint Catherine of Siena in Mosul, Iraq. Momeka is a Catholic nun in a city controlled by ISIS. Catholic ≠ ISIS.

No one has any true account of the number of illegal aliens coming into America, mostly from Central and South America. Perform a few Web searches and you’ll see estimates of 10, 15, maybe 20 million or more. What we do know is far too many of these are violent criminals. Oddly enough, people who commit a misdemeanor by mere fact of crossing the border don’t immediately turn into angelic engineers and doctors when they arrive. Have you noticed lately that the news stories about assaults, rapes, and murders omit the fact that the suspect is here illegally?

So when you hear about a nun who lives in an ISIS-controlled city in Iraq, who wants to come to the United States with set appointments with Senate and House Foreign Relations Committee members, the State Department, USAID, and various NGOs to speak to them about the atrocities committed by the Islamic cult in her country, is denied a temporary visa by Barack Obama’s State Department, this is a head-scratcher that makes me keep scratching until I draw my boiling blood.

BARACK OBAMA THE WORST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY Two More Reasons Why Doug Giles ClashDaily

007, a leading member of the most divisive generation of Americans since the Civil War.

Forum List

Back