Confederate flags to be banned from CMA country music festival

You talk very tough for a shit talker.

Why do you lie so much, if you are so tough? Why not just admit that you don't give a fuck about the historical symbols, that you have a problem with white people that don't bend the knee and do as they are told?

It's almost like, you fear that if you tell the truth, that you will lose the support of the stupid white libs and then you will be powerless and the next time you shoot off your mouth, people will just dismiss you as the stupid racist ass you are.
😄

I don't have a problem with white people who aren't racists and who agree with me. Like I asked you before, who doesn't want to beat their opponents? Of course I want to bend your knee. That's what politics is you idiot. I'm supposed to believe you don't want liberal candidates and policies to lose?

😄

I don't have a problem with white people who aren't racists and who agree with me. Like I asked you before, who doesn't want to beat their opponents? Of course I want to bend your knee. That's what politics is you idiot. I'm supposed to believe you don't liberal policies to lose?

Good use of hte word "and". Nice and clear there.

White people can be off the list of people tthat you hate and target, IF they "agree" with you.

Otherwise you hate them and as we see in this thread, that means you will target them with the most vile attacks, in an attempt to, destroy them, if not extinct them.

That's a real nice country you plan to turn US into.

Good use of hte word "and". Nice and clear there.

White people can be off the list of people tthat you hate and target, IF they "agree" with you.

Otherwise you hate them and as we see in this thread, that means you will target them with the most vile attacks, in an attempt to, destroy them, if not extinct them.

That's a real nice country you plan to turn US into.
Can't be any worse than a country founded on chattel slavery. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Can't be any worse than a country founded on chattel slavery. 🤷🏾‍♂️

What a drama queen. Stop being a fag. We have established that you don't give a fuck about that.

This is all about trying to terrorize people into bowing down and letting you have the leftard policies you want.

Bend the knee or be destroyed.

😄

I don't have a problem with white people who aren't racists and who agree with me. Like I asked you before, who doesn't want to beat their opponents? Of course I want to bend your knee. That's what politics is you idiot. I'm supposed to believe you don't want liberal candidates and policies to lose?
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die". :p

Racial riots are not politics, they're terrorism.

Destroying cultures is not politics, it's a direct attack on individuals, families, and children.

You fuckers will be beat back now, and if you keep coming it might change to beat down.

You think you speak for "black" activists?

In that case you can take responsibility for every piece of hate from the black "community", every shooting, every Asian that gets pushed off a subway platform, every old man that gets pushed from behind by a bunch of worthless fucking cowards.

You don't have a CULTURAL leg to stand on, asshole. Your CULTURE consists of killing other blacks and telling whitey how fucked up he is.

Which is just more of the typical retarded spew we've been hearing from the radical left ever since I've been alive

What a drama queen. Stop being a fag. We have established that you don't give a fuck about that.

This is all about trying to terrorize people into bowing down and letting you have the leftard policies you want.

Bend the knee or be destroyed.
You don't understand irony very well do you? 😄

"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die". :p

Racial riots are not politics, they're terrorism.

Destroying cultures is not politics, it's a direct attack on individuals, families, and children.

You fuckers will be beat back now, and if you keep coming it might change to beat down.

You think you speak for "black" activists?

In that case you can take responsibility for every piece of hate from the black "community", every shooting, every Asian that gets pushed off a subway platform, every old man that gets pushed from behind by a bunch of worthless fucking cowards.

You don't have a CULTURAL leg to stand on, asshole. Your CULTURE consists of killing other blacks and telling whitey how fucked up he is.

Which is just more of the typical retarded spew we've been hearing from the radical left ever since I've been alive
Certainly not going to win over the mainstream with argument you deplorable. 😄

You don't understand irony very well do you? 😄

I understand that you talk shit to avoid being honest.

When you hate any white person, and will attack them with the intent of destroying or killing them, UNLESS THEY BEND THE KNEE TO YOU AND GIVE YOU WANT YOU WANT,

that is you being a monstrously vile sociopathic thug.

Certainly not going to win over the mainstream with argument you deplorable. 😄
And yet I just did.

Two thousand of them.

Mostly black working class families who traditionally vote Democrat.

And now they're mad as hell.

At YOU.

I understand that you talk shit to avoid being honest.

When you hate any white person, and will attack them with the intent of destroying or killing them, UNLESS THEY BEND THE KNEE TO YOU AND GIVE YOU WANT YOU WANT,

that is you being a monstrously vile sociopathic thug.
Who said anything about killing anyone? 😄 Be less hysterical snowflake.

Who said anything about killing anyone? 😄 Be less hysterical snowflake.

The hate dripping from your posts, the extreme lies you say about people, to rile up mobs, to figuratively destroy people, the line between that and LITERAL violence has been crossed many times, by lefty zealots like yourself.

That you don't have the balls to own it, is irrelevant to your enemies, who have to deal with the results of your hatemongering.

Hey, hear about the lefty arrested trying to kill Kavanaugh? Spreading hateful lies, has consequences you cowardly piece of shit.

😄

Is this fanfiction? A diary entry?
No, fucktard. I'm an activist too. I lobby in an enlightened and nonpartisan manner on behalf of parents and children. And I call out the lies from both sides. It works. I get signatures, and I get money. I take time out from my day job to do this. And I don't get in anyone's face. I just start talking, and people listen. And pretty soon they start nodding their heads in agreement. Progtards are endangering children and families. It ain't a partisan thing, it's a children thing.

The hate dripping from your posts, the extreme lies you say about people, to rile up mobs, to figuratively destroy people, the line between that and LITERAL violence has been crossed many times, by lefty zealots like yourself.

That you don't have the balls to own it, is irrelevant to your enemies, who have to deal with the results of your hatemongering.

Hey, hear about the lefty arrested trying to kill Kavanaugh? Spreading hateful lies, has consequences you cowardly piece of shit.
What lies am I spreading? You still can't name any.

Slavery is immoral. Confederates were slavers. Confederates were immoral. People who venerate Confederates are immoral. Where's the lie?

Listen, if violence was the solution to ending white racist, political and social power in this country then I'd be all for it, but it isn't. It's poor strategy. I don't have to lie about that because there's nothing wrong with hating immoral slavers and their idolaters. You might as well tell people i hate Nazis and want them all to die. Who's going to boo hoo over that?

No, fucktard. I'm an activist too. I lobby in an enlightened and nonpartisan manner on behalf of parents and children. And I call out the lies from both sides. It works. I get signatures, and I get money. I take time out from my day job to do this. And I don't get in anyone's face. I just start talking, and people listen. And pretty soon they start nodding their heads in agreement. Progtards are endangering children and families. It ain't a partisan thing, it's a children thing.
It doesn't work. You're losing the culture and have been for quite some time. 😄

What lies am I spreading? You still can't name any.

Slavery is immoral. Confederates were slavers. Confederates were immoral. People who venerate Confederates are immoral. Where's the lie?

Listen, if violence was the solution to ending white racist, political and social power in this country then I'd be all for it, but it isn't. It's poor strategy. I don't have to lie about that because there's nothing wrong with hating immoral slavers and their idolaters. You might as well tell people i hate Nazis and want them all to die. Who's going to boo hoo over that?

The lie is that your fake outrage over supposedly wacist historical symbols, when in reality,

you hate and want to destroy any white person that does not give you what you want.

Did you get it that time, or are you going to pretend to be too stupid to address it a few more times?

It doesn't work. You're losing the culture and have been for quite some time. 😄

i remember you leftards talking just like this, back in 2016. Rightwinger posted a thread saying that the next republican president had not been born yet.

You people are certainly good at believing in yourself and your....ability to lie and fool people.

BUt, confidence and positive thinking, doesn't always work.

Learning, that doesn't always work either. And by not always, I mean, libs never learn, you are too stupid.

The lie is that your fake outrage over supposedly wacist historical symbols, when in reality,

you hate and want to destroy any white person that does not give you what you want.

Did you get it that time, or are you going to pretend to be too stupid to address it a few more times?
If I what I want is for racist white culture to go extinct how exactly is outrage over statues and flags of Confederates a lie? Are you really this slow boy? 😄

If I what I want is for racist white culture to go extinct how exactly is outrage over statues and flags of Confederates a lie? Are you really this slow boy? 😄

Because you define wacist as any white person that doesn't give you what you want.

And you know it. BUt you are too much of a coward to admit it.

pussy boy. Got keep those white libs stupid. Can't have them seeing you for what you really are.

All your power in based on pandering to the weakest, cuckiest, faggiest whites,

man that has to be a hard pill for such a big tough guy like yourself to swallow.

lol. Man, I am glad I am not you. HOw disgusting you must feel about yourself.

i remember you leftards talking just like this, back in 2016. Rightwinger posted a thread saying that the next republican president had not been born yet.

You people are certainly good at believing in yourself and your....ability to lie and fool people.

BUt, confidence and positive thinking, doesn't always work.

Learning, that doesn't always work either. And by not always, I mean, libs never learn, you are too stupid.
What does Rightwinger have to do with me? Maybe try taking a wider view of events and see which way they are trending... 😄

The outcomes of singular elections tells very little. If you want to see trends you have to look over a longer period and when it comes to popularity, well conservatives haven't won that since 2004.

Forum List

Back