Confederate flags to be banned from CMA country music festival

What does Rightwinger have to do with me? Maybe try taking a wider view of events and see which way they are trending... 😄

The outcomes of singular elections tells very little. If you want to see trends you have to look over a longer period and when it comes to popularity, well conservatives haven't won that since 2004.

I explained what it had to do with you. Seems hte more we talk, the more often you have to pretend to be stupid so you can avoid addressing a simple point.

😄

No, that's how you define it because you're a child.

Err, nothing I have said supports that claim.

Meanwhile EVERYTHING you have said and done in this thread shows that your definition of white wacism, is any white that doesn't give you what you want.

Question: What kind of black man, can't respect the Moral Authority of the men that fought and bled to free the slaves?

Answer: A boy who is too immature to understand what a man even is.

It doesn't work. You're losing the culture and have been for quite some time. 😄
I don't think you know what "the culture" IS, dummy.

I'm stealing your people right from under your nose and you're telling me it's not working?

Bull SHIT, pal.

Bull fucking shit

Err, nothing I have said supports that claim.

Meanwhile EVERYTHING you have said and done in this thread shows that your definition of white wacism, is any white that doesn't give you what you want.
No. That's your childish definition. White people who venerate slavers are racists. White people who just stand opposed to things I want are simply opposition.
Question: What kind of black man, can't respect the Moral Authority of the men that fought and bled to free the slaves?
Is this your, if you don't vote for me you ain't black moment? 😄 Does it hurt your feelings, soy boy, that what I love about the Civil War is that so many deplorable whites on both sides lost their lives? 😄
Answer: A boy who is too immature to understand what a man even is.
I know you ain't it.

No. That's your childish definition. White people who venerate slavers are racists. White people who just stand opposed to things I want are simply opposition.

No, that is what you have demonstrated over and over again. You talk a lot of shit, but when you get down past that shit, the truth is that, TO YOU, any white that doesn't give you what you want, is "wacist" and thus you hate them and want to destroy or kill them.

Is this your, if you don't vote for me you ain't black moment? 😄 Does it hurt your feelings, soy boy, that what I love about the Civil War is that so many deplorable whites on both sides lost their lives? 😄

Nothing about that was about my feelings, but just looking at you, based on your words and actions.

You talk a lot of shit about slavery, but can't feel anything for the WHITE men that fought and freed the slaves.

That's you being a weak person, not really a Man at all.

I can see why you would try to turn it around to make it about me. At some level, though you won't admit it, you being a shit talker, even you have to realize that you don't look too good when people really see the real you.

I know you ain't it.

And again, when I point out what your words and actions reveal about you, all you have is deflection and snark.

Pretty sad. Very sad actually.

Meanwhile in the real world, this nation has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of equal rights for blacks since the mid 60s.

Actual racists, of which you pretend to be so concerned about, have been marginalized and defeated since then, as the American WHITE population moved on and just did not give them a voice.

Your shit talk is just you being a shitty person.

No, that is what you have demonstrated over and over again. You talk a lot of shit, but when you get down past that shit, the truth is that, TO YOU, any white that doesn't give you what you want, is "wacist" and thus you hate them and want to destroy or kill them.
All you've demonstrated is that you're a snowflake. 😄 Keep crying, soy boy.
You talk a lot of shit about slavery, but can't feel anything for the WHITE men that fought and freed the slaves.
Boo hoo
That's you being a weak person, not really a Man at all.
😭
I can see why you would try to turn it around to make it about me. At some level, though you won't admit it, you being a shit talker, even you have to realize that you don't look too good when people really see the real you.
It's not me the whites at NASCAR and CMA are telling to stay away from their events. :funnyface: Maybe you should be more concerned about how you look as a deplorable Confederate flag waving mutant.
And again, when I point out what your words and actions reveal about you, all you have is deflection and snark.
I also have actual real world examples of the entire mainstream calling you and your culture trash. 😄
Meanwhile in the real world, this nation has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of equal rights for blacks since the mid 60s.
That bi-partisanship didn't include Southern whites did it?
Actual racists, of which you pretend to be so concerned about, have been marginalized and defeated since then, as the American WHITE population moved on and just did not give them a voice.
You have been defeated, so I don't understand why you're so shocked to see people pissing on the memory of your dead heroes. 😄
Your shit talk is just you being a shitty person.
I'm glad you feel that way mutant.

All you've demonstrated is that you're a snowflake. 😄 Keep crying, soy boy.

Boo hoo

😭

Me pointing out what a shit talker and weak boy you are, is not me crying or having hurt feelings. That you pretend it is, is just you a. talking shit and b realizing you CAN'T even try to defend yourself. Because you know you are a shit talker and a weak boy.

It's not me the whites at NASCAR and CMA are telling to stay away from their events. :funnyface: Maybe you should be more concerned about how you look as a deplorable Confederate flag waving mutant.

And again, not even the weakest attempt to defend your actions or yourself, but to turn it around and attack.

Your hate and weakness makes you a sad little man. Even if you win, politically, that won't change.
That bi-partisanship didn't include Southern whites did it?

Yes, it did. Since the 60s southern whites have been happy to vote for one of two political parties that BOTH support equal rights for blacks.

example for your dumb ass.

1654773370840.png

You have been defeated, so I don't understand why you're so shocked to see people pissing on the memory of your dead heroes. 😄

I'm glad you feel that way mutant.

Dude. I've supported my points with historical documents and my points about you, with your own words. And you have not been able to even try to refute ONE of them.

All you have is shit talk and hate.

To you, any white that doesn't give you what you want, is by your definition, "wacist" and you will attack them with the intent of destroying or killing.

Me pointing out what a shit talker and weak boy you are, is not me crying or having hurt feelings. That you pretend it is, is just you a. talking shit and b realizing you CAN'T even try to defend yourself. Because you know you are a shit talker and a weak boy.

And again, not even the weakest attempt to defend your actions or yourself, but to turn it around and attack.

Your hate and weakness makes you a sad little man. Even if you win, politically, that won't change.

Yes, it did. Since the 60s southern whites have been happy to vote for one of two political parties that BOTH support equal rights for blacks.

View attachment 655734

Dude. I've supported my points with historical documents and my points about you, with your own words. And you have not been able to even try to refute ONE of them.

To you, any white that doesn't give you what you want, is by your definition, "wacist" and you will attack them with the intent of destroying or killing.
😄

Jimmy Carter was a white, born again Christian from the South against Ford who took over for Nixon after he had to resign in shame. And then after one term the South went right back to voting for deplorables. Carter is the outlier. Outliers don't disprove the rule, it is in fact that they are outliers that reinforces it.

😄

Jimmy Carter was a white, born again Christian from the South against Ford who took over for Nixon after he had to resign in shame. And then after one term the South went right back to voting for deplorables. Carter is the outlier. Outliers don't disprove the rule, it is in fact that they are outliers that reinforces it.

Jimmy Carter was known from his time as governor to be a strong supporter of civil rights. Yet this was not a problem for the Southern white voters of 1976.

The ones that did not vote for Carter, voted for Ford, who from his time in Congress, was ALSO known to be a strong supporter of Civil Rights.

This fantasy you have, of the South as a seething hotbed of wacism and...blah, blah, blah, is just not borne out by the historical record.

Jimmy Carter was known from his time as governor to be a strong supporter of civil rights. Yet this was not a problem for the Southern white voters of 1976.

The ones that did not vote for Carter, voted for Ford, who from his time in Congress, was ALSO known to be a strong supporter of Civil Rights.

This fantasy you have, of the South as a seething hotbed of wacism and...blah, blah, blah, is just not borne out by the historical record.
It absolutely is. You can't hide cowards. When unarmed black men are shot and we march in the streets you counter protest with blue lives matter. When three white racists with a Confederate flag chase down and murder a black jogger, the police tried to cover it up and white racists here debated whether or not it was okay to murder Arbery because he decided to defend himself from from 3 racist pieces of shit. We know who you are.

It absolutely is. You can't hide cowards. When unarmed black men are shot and we march in the streets you counter protest with blue lives matter. When three white racists with a Confederate flag chase down and murder a black jogger, the police tried to cover it up and white racists here debated whether or not it was okay to murder Arbery because he decided to defend himself from from 3 racist pieces of shit. We know who you are.

"THREE WHITE RACISTS"? LOL

In 1976 Jimmy Carter swept the South, especially the deep south, despite being well know for his strong support of civil rights.

The rest of the Southern whites voted for Gerald Ford, also well known for his long standing support for civil rightss.

Between them they accounted for 98 per cent of the white vote.

Your talk of confederate flags as though that proves something, is just you talking shit.

And by the way. Mr Civil Rights supporter Jimmy fucking Carter? Here he is as governor of Georgia.

1654779999839.png

You talk a lot of shit Goat. But the reality is that the South has been part of the bi-partisan national consensus supporting equal rights for blacks since the mid 60s AND was flying confederate flags the whole time.

NOt that you care about any of this. All you care about is whites giving you what you want, or you hate them.

"THREE WHITE RACISTS"? LOL

In 1976 Jimmy Carter swept the South, especially the deep south, despite being well know for his strong support of civil rights.

The rest of the Southern whites voted for Gerald Ford, also well known for his long standing support for civil rightss.

Between them they accounted for 98 per cent of the white vote.

Your talk of confederate flags as though that proves something, is just you talking shit.

And by the way. Mr Civil Rights supporter Jimmy fucking Carter? Here he is as governor of Georgia.

View attachment 655757

You talk a lot of shit Goat. But the reality is that the South has been part of the bi-partisan national consensus supporting equal rights for blacks since the mid 60s AND was flying confederate flags the whole time.

NOt that you care about any of this. All you care about is whites giving you what you want, or you hate them.
You just made the case that white racists didn't really have racist to vote for in that race. 😄

You just made the case that white racists didn't really have racist to vote for in that race. 😄

Are you implying that the majority of souther whites stayed home because they saw no one representing them?

Or are you just talking shit? Which is it?

Are you implying that the majority of souther whites stayed home because they saw no one representing them?

Or are you just talking shit? Which is it?
No, you're saying they had no racist to vote for in that race and I'm saying your admission of that kind of ruins your own argument. 😄

View attachment 655734

You know that was DEEPLY affected by the Watergate scandal, right?

No, you're saying they had no racist to vote for in that race and I'm saying your admission of that kind of ruins your own argument. 😄

How does my pointing out that both major parties' candidates were pro-equal rights for blacks, and thus any actual racists did not have a candidate to support,

"ruin" my argument that the nation has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of equal rights for blacks since the mid 1960s?

Because to me, it looks like that "ruins" YOUR argument that the South, with it's confederate flags and historical statues was a seething pit of white wacists.

You know that was DEEPLY affected by the Watergate scandal, right?

Sure. The fact remains. Southern whites have no problem voting for Jimmy Carter, despite his being known as a strong supporter of equal rights for blacks.

They also had no problem voting for Gerald Ford, also known as a strong supporter of equal rights for blacks.

What with BOTH major party candidates being strong supporters of equal rights for blacks, of course other issues, such as Watergate, would be what the actual campaign was about.

What part of this do you not like? Or disagree with?

Forum List

Back