Confederate flags to be banned from CMA country music festival

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Looks like I won't be tuning in. What a travesty to ban the Confederate flags which are southern pride cultural icons. These triggered woke sensitive cowards that banned the flags have no sense of reality and respect for beautiful southern heritage, traditions, and culture.

One of the biggest country music festivals has put its boot down: No more Confederate flags. The Country Music Association added “Confederate flag imagery of any kind” to the prohibited items list at the upcoming CMA Fest in Nashville, Tennessee. The four-day festival is scheduled June 9-12 after a two-year postponement during the COVID-19 pandemic, the association announced online.

The association said the decision to ban Confederate flag imagery was an updated part of the policy to protect the safety of fans, according to a statement obtained by The Tennessean. “This year’s CMA Fest is our first major fan-facing event in nearly three years. We have always had policies in place that protect the safety of our fans and ban discrimination, but we felt it was important to further refine our language to explicitly outline what will and will not be tolerated,” the CMA said in the statement, according to The Tennessean.

"In line with our first CMA Fest lineup announcement in early April, our event policy was published on our website, which states any behavior that causes one of our attendees to fear for their personal safety will not be tolerated, and that is inclusive of any displays of the Confederate flag.” McClatchy News reached out to the CMA for comment on June 2 and was awaiting a response. Organizations such as the Stagecoach Festival in California and NASCAR have banned Confederate flags as well. NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace told NPR that he was proud of the racing organization, which banned the symbol in June 2020. “No one should feel uncomfortable when they come to a NASCAR race. So it starts with Confederate flags. Get them out of here. They have no place for them,”

Last edited:
CMA pussies out.

But then have you even heard what they're calling "country" music? Good riddance.

The classic country station I listen to in southeastern South Dakota has a commercial that says, "Do you like Taylor Swift?.......................................pause..................................... Well, then you're on the WRONG station."

That policy ought to free up quite a few tickets for the event. I don’t typically utilize the confederate battle flag in my attire or decorating but I would not attend the event just because of the ban.

CMA is a private organization. It can do what it wants.

And we can do what we want and not support them at all.

Freedom is beautiful.

But, fuck all that shit. This is the only flag that has meaning to me:

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

I might buy a Stars and Bars BATTLE flag just to irrate left loons

Why would you buying a Confederate flag in response to another L for deplorable white Southern culture bother anyone? 😄 I don't care if you want to identify as deplorable individually, just so long as long as society at large identifies you as such as they do when they tell you to leave your racist flag at home.

Looks like I won't be tuning in. What a travesty to ban the Confederate flags which are southern pride cultural icons. These woke sensitive cowards that banned the flags have no sense of reality and respect for beautiful southern heritage, traditions, and culture.

One of the biggest country music festivals has put its boot down: No more Confederate flags. The Country Music Association added “Confederate flag imagery of any kind” to the prohibited items list at the upcoming CMA Fest in Nashville, Tennessee. The four-day festival is scheduled June 9-12 after a two-year postponement during the COVID-19 pandemic, the association announced online.

The association said the decision to ban Confederate flag imagery was an updated part of the policy to protect the safety of fans, according to a statement obtained by The Tennessean. “This year’s CMA Fest is our first major fan-facing event in nearly three years. We have always had policies in place that protect the safety of our fans and ban discrimination, but we felt it was important to further refine our language to explicitly outline what will and will not be tolerated,” the CMA said in the statement, according to The Tennessean.

"In line with our first CMA Fest lineup announcement in early April, our event policy was published on our website, which states any behavior that causes one of our attendees to fear for their personal safety will not be tolerated, and that is inclusive of any displays of the Confederate flag.” McClatchy News reached out to the CMA for comment on June 2 and was awaiting a response. Organizations such as the Stagecoach Festival in California and NASCAR have banned Confederate flags as well. NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace told NPR that he was proud of the racing organization, which banned the symbol in June 2020. “No one should feel uncomfortable when they come to a NASCAR race. So it starts with Confederate flags. Get them out of here. They have no place for them,”
Hollywood pukes.

Piss on them!

Go woke, go broke.

Why would you buying a Confederate flag in response to another L for deplorable white Southern culture bother anyone? 😄 I don't care if you want to identify as deplorable individually, just so long as long as society at large identifies you as such as they do when they tell you to leave your racist flag at home.

Because I can....suck on that

People who think the Confederate flag is about racism and hate have no idea what the flag stands for.

To ban it shows they have no idea either and just are just blowing down to internet asswipes that have no idea either. They just want to score social points is all it is.

The esg is in effect at the cma.

Good for you. What you can't do is bring that flag anywhere decent people are congregating because they don't want you deplorables anywhere near them. 😁

I can do anything I want in that regard. My First amendment right guarantees it. Not like I'd ever attend a yokel country music awards ceremony anyway

I never said it meant nothing to me. I fully admit seeing mainstream America shit on your culture brings me endless amounts of joy that I cherish deeply. Who wouldn't want to live in the time where they get to watch their enemies culture go extinct? 😄
The only people going extinct are idiot negros like you.

I prefer hard-working Hispanics over you any day of the week and twice on Sundays. And they don't vote lock-step on the Dem plantation like your stupid black asses.

:laughing0301:

Looks like I won't be tuning in. What a travesty to ban the Confederate flags which are southern pride cultural icons. These woke sensitive cowards that banned the flags have no sense of reality and respect for beautiful southern heritage, traditions, and culture.

Why would you want to wave the LOSER flag of a slave holding nation that lasted only four years....only half the time it's similar nation, the Third Reich, lasted.

Forum List

Back