Confederate Flag: Symbol of ?

is a symbol of the brave men who fought and died carrying it into battle. Judging these men with today's point of view is at best an inept attempt to put one's own judgements and convictions above someone elses without the needed knowledge and experience to do so. It's a flag that Americans carried, fought and died with. God bless the brave soldiers of the southern states, may today's idiots let them rest in peace.

So cause they died tryng to protect slavery they are brave?????Maybe they are but they sure picked a damn stupid principle to be brave about.

Why do you choose to stay ignorant?

The civil war was about "states rights".

Why do you choose to lie about what right they wanted the states to have ?????

Why do you choose to stay ignorant?

The civil war was about "states rights".

I do not lie.

And I also do not confuse reality with facts as you appear to do.

Fact is a bunch of democrats decided that white men had the right to own black men and separated from the country when other good men called them the scumbags they were....THEN the democrats started a war cause they were not able to spread their slave market into other areas in the country....Now we have fools like you who see them as heroes cause they bastardized state rights so they can be racist pigs.

I do not lie.

Fact is a bunch of democrats decided that white men had the right to own black men and separated from the country when other good men called them the scumbags they were....THEN the democrats started a war cause they were not able to spread their slave market into other areas in the country....Now we have fools like you who see them as heroes cause they bastardized state rights so they can be racist pigs.

Try reading a history book sometime.

I do not lie.

Try reading a history book sometime.
That is history you fool.

is a symbol of the brave men who fought and died carrying it into battle. Judging these men with today's point of view is at best an inept attempt to put one's own judgements and convictions above someone elses without the needed knowledge and experience to do so. It's a flag that Americans carried, fought and died with. God bless the brave soldiers of the southern states, may today's idiots let them rest in peace.

So cause they died tryng to protect slavery they are brave?????Maybe they are but they sure picked a damn stupid principle to be brave about.

Yes many of the southern soldiers were exceptionally brave. Out equipped and out gunned at almost every turn they often gave as good and better then they got. Fine men all, Union and Confederate, American soldiers. It's a real shame that ignorant people such as yourself try to take away what these brave men fought and died for with your pettiness. I am proud of the Americans who fought and died in that war and I don't care if they fought for the north or the south. Slavery wasn't their concern, it's just something some of today's ignorant people try to make an issue out of to try and further their own point of view about an issue that they are clearly ignorant of.

Last edited:

Yes many of the southern soldiers were exceptionally brave. Out equipped and out gunned at almost every turn they often gave as good and better then they got. Fine men all, Union and Confederate, American soldiers. It's a real shame that ignorant people such as yourself try to take away what these brave men fought and died for with your pettiness. I am proud of the Americans who fought and died in that war and I don't care if they fought for the north or the south. Slavery wasn't their concern, it's just something some of today's ignorant people try to make an issue out of to try and further their own point of view about an issue that they are clearly ignorant of.

Brother, we are on the same page. The men in the trenches be they north or south were there for their buddies in combat, nothing else. Same as all wars.
Am with you on this post. Well said.

The civil war was over 147 years ago.
Folk that fly the stars and bars NOW, CURRENTLY fly it with NO connection whatsoever with the war between the states.
147 years later. The civil war IS LONG OVER.

They fought to Fucking own other people! You think thats noble? Well I sure as fuck don't!

Most Confederate soldiers owned no slaves.

He doesn't care about accuracy or truth, he has an agenda full of hate that he gets off on trying to push. I doubt that he will ever try and educate himself on the subject, he doesn't want to challenge his own point of view with the facts.

They fought to Fucking own other people! You think thats noble? Well I sure as fuck don't!

He doesn't care about accuracy or truth, he has an agenda full of hate that he gets off on trying to push. I doubt that he will ever try and educate himself on the subject, he doesn't want to challenge his own point of view with the facts.

Listen jackwagon I am not the one delving in to romatic ideals about slave owning confederates. It doesn't matter if the men in the trenches owned slaves cause if they were confederates the fought to protect the fat ass racist democrat fucks who did..... It wasnt freedom or liberty that the confederates were about it was slavery and facism. They perverted the cause of state rights to further evil slaving ways. That's history, that's the Fucking truth.

Listen jackwagon I am not the one delving in to romatic ideals about slave owning confederates. It doesn't matter if the men in the trenches owned slaves cause if they were confederates the fought to protect the fat ass racist democrat fucks who did..... It wasnt freedom or liberty that the confederates were about it was slavery and facism. They perverted the cause of state rights to further evil slaving ways. That's history, that's the Fucking truth.

Ever fought in a war?
Warriors, men in the trenches and the front lines do not give a shit about any ideology.
They fight for survival.
Do you really believe the soldiers in the civil war, WWI, WWII, Korea and specifically Viet Nam cared JACK SHIT about any political ideology when fighting in the trenches?
"I am fighting for slavery" is what you believe the southern Confederate had in mind when he led a charge in battle.
He could have cared less.
Flag is another issue altogether. Get real my brother. I know.

Ever fought in a war?
Warriors, men in the trenches and the front lines do not give a shit about any ideology.
They fight for survival.
Do you really believe the soldiers in the civil war, WWI, WWII, Korea and specifically Viet Nam cared JACK SHIT about any political ideology when fighting in the trenches?
"I am fighting for slavery" is what you believe the southern Confederate had in mind when he led a charge in battle.

Some enlist for more noble reasons. Some for less noble reasons.

Ever fought in a war?
They fight for survival.
I believe that my grandfathers and father fought for the American way ...... I also believe that the confederates were fight fot the confederate way and that way was slavery.

Forum List

Back