Condi Rice says No to possible VP nod fromTrump

Just another name for Donnie to mark off his list.
You got a link to show where he asked her? Or do you want to just stay a lying sack of sh#t?

Sonny, I never said he asked her. She gave him a preemptive No....like i DID SAY, No respectable Republican wants wants their political career's ruined by attaching themselves to Donnie....except maybe a few mindless cult members...

As Rice has been firm against any and all possible entries into politics since 2009, only a lying piece of shit would claim that there her STILL being against any politic office implies anything negative about anyone.

You guys must be pretty desperate to try to gin this up into something.

What happened? Getting more movement from post shooting polls?

Condoleezza Rice 'not interested' in being Trump's vice president | Fox News':

Ha Ha.....No Republican that wants a political future will attach him/herself to Donnie.

why would anyone with even a modicum of a decent reputation sully themselves with the bigot?

Rice is now history.

Rice has more brains in her little finger than Donnie has under his orange hair.

She would be history if she said yes.
Actually, she is history.

And no republican candidate in his right mind would ask Rice to be his running mate – too close of an association to the disaster that was the Bush administration.

Indeed, Rice’s ‘brains’ will always be called into question, the consequence of her bizarre, blind devotion to the likes of George W. Bush.

Ha Ha.....No Republican that wants a political future will attach him/herself to Donnie.

Condoleezza Rice has no interest in running as VP and I applaud her for not wanting to do it. The Progressive Left was horrible to her when she was the Secretary of State and if she ran as Trump VP those like you would dismiss her and use racial terms to describe her.

Those like Rice ( Not Susan ), Collins, and Snowe have no interest being VP and if Trump is looking for someone on the female side he will be limited on this one.

Martinez of New Mexico will most likely say no, so it leave either Palin, Bachmann, or Brewer of Arizona as his possible female candidate for VP and none of them are a strong choices in my opinion.

Also I agree with Dark Fury and the left need to stop conjuring up Rice name as possible Candidates and should focus on actual candidates like Christie, Brewer and Martinez ( again I doubt Martinez will accept ).
It will end up being Christie because he's the only one who wants it. Birds of a feather. The Thug Duo.

Christie has his issues and is the GOP version of Mayor Richard M. Daley but by no means is he as insane as Trump,but I agree he will most likely be the VP candidate.
Are you referring to the bridge incident?, 2 assholes with nasty attitudes, tempers, I doubt this relationship would last? , wouldn't be surprised if Trump pisses Christie off too the point they end up trading blows?

I can't think of any boss that could be worse, harder to work for than Trump

Condoleezza Rice has no interest in running as VP and I applaud her for not wanting to do it. The Progressive Left was horrible to her when she was the Secretary of State and if she ran as Trump VP those like you would dismiss her and use racial terms to describe her.

Those like Rice ( Not Susan ), Collins, and Snowe have no interest being VP and if Trump is looking for someone on the female side he will be limited on this one.

Martinez of New Mexico will most likely say no, so it leave either Palin, Bachmann, or Brewer of Arizona as his possible female candidate for VP and none of them are a strong choices in my opinion.

Also I agree with Dark Fury and the left need to stop conjuring up Rice name as possible Candidates and should focus on actual candidates like Christie, Brewer and Martinez ( again I doubt Martinez will accept ).
It will end up being Christie because he's the only one who wants it. Birds of a feather. The Thug Duo.

Christie has his issues and is the GOP version of Mayor Richard M. Daley but by no means is he as insane as Trump,but I agree he will most likely be the VP candidate.
Are you referring to the bridge incident?, 2 assholes with nasty attitudes, tempers, I doubt this relationship would last? , wouldn't be surprised if Trump pisses Christie off too the point they end up trading blows?

Trump come off as a delight to work for as long as you have a smoke machine that blow all the smoke you can up his ass because if not then yeah he come off as a douche nozzle from hell...

How do you work for Trump?

"Yes sir, you are right. You are always right sir. Oh, and may I add that you are not only rich sir, you are very rich sir."

"No sir, I don't think the wide tie makes you look fat, sir. Yes sir, I think orange is a wonderful color, sir."

If you say NO! to Donnie, you better have another job lined up.

Yea Trump runs thru people like I run thru toilet paper, the type of asshole who enjoys firing people, just to inflict misery, he's so narcissistic it's disturbing..

If he loses to Clinton I wonder if he would even do a concession speech,? if I were a betting man I'd probably say no, the guy is that much of a cockroach.

Yea Trump runs thru people like I run thru toilet paper, the type of asshole who enjoys firing people, just to inflict misery, he's so narcissistic it's disturbing..

If he loses to Clinton I wonder if he would even do a concession speech,? if I were a betting man I'd probably say no, the guy is that much of a cockroach.
I can't wait for Trump's version of a concession speech. Or the Tweets in the next 24 hours, more like.

Trump will not concede.

I don't think he will be in the general election so the point is moot.

The Party will have to bite the bullet and deny him the nomination as un-electable.

At that point, we will find out if Condi's declaration is due to Trump, or is more of the Sherman-esque variety.

Rice is now history.

Rice has more brains in her little finger than Donnie has under his orange hair.

You lefties weren't talking about her like that when she was a Republican in a position of power.

And if she ever had run, you would have changed your tune immediately and without an hint of shame over your obvious dishonesty.

Rice is now history.

Actually, she is history.

And no republican candidate in his right mind would ask Rice to be his running mate – too close of an association to the disaster that was the Bush administration.

Indeed, Rice’s ‘brains’ will always be called into question, the consequence of her bizarre, blind devotion to the likes of George W. Bush.

Common lefty problem, since he didn't support a man that won TWO nation wide elections, than NO ONE could have a reason for supporting him.

Ignoring the minor matter of the scores of millions of voters that disagreed.

Trump come off as a delight to work for as long as you have a smoke machine that blow all the smoke you can up his ass because if not then yeah he come off as a douche nozzle from hell...

REally? I've heard nothing of that, from anyone that has worked for him.

I would think if such information was out there that the media would have made use of it.

Forum List

Back