Condi Rice says No to possible VP nod fromTrump

Last edited:
Condoleezza Rice 'not interested' in being Trump's vice president | Fox News':

Ha Ha.....No Republican that wants a political future will attach him/herself to Donnie.
She has said no to the last two presidents.Stanford pays her well. No story in this OP.

She would have been a better candidate against Hillary that Donnie.
She has stated for years now she has no interest but the press keeps suggesting it. How about you liberals just let her do the job she wants and cut the crap?

Condi Rice would make a great President but she like many highly qualified people wants no part of the circus that is American Presidential politics. And I don't blame her a bit. She has stated this for years.

Just another name for Donnie to mark off his list.

Ha Ha.....No Republican that wants a political future will attach him/herself to Donnie.

Condoleezza Rice has no interest in running as VP and I applaud her for not wanting to do it. The Progressive Left was horrible to her when she was the Secretary of State and if she ran as Trump VP those like you would dismiss her and use racial terms to describe her.

Those like Rice ( Not Susan ), Collins, and Snowe have no interest being VP and if Trump is looking for someone on the female side he will be limited on this one.

Martinez of New Mexico will most likely say no, so it leave either Palin, Bachmann, or Brewer of Arizona as his possible female candidate for VP and none of them are a strong choices in my opinion.

Also I agree with Dark Fury and the left need to stop conjuring up Rice name as possible Candidates and should focus on actual candidates like Christie, Brewer and Martinez ( again I doubt Martinez will accept ).

Just another name for Donnie to mark off his list.
You got a link to show where he asked her? Or do you want to just stay a lying sack of sh#t?

Sonny, I never said he asked her. She gave him a preemptive No....like i DID SAY, No respectable Republican wants wants their political career's ruined by attaching themselves to Donnie....except maybe a few mindless cult members...

Condoleezza Rice has no interest in running as VP and I applaud her for not wanting to do it. The Progressive Left was horrible to her when she was the Secretary of State and if she ran as Trump VP those like you would dismiss her and use racial terms to describe her.

Those like Rice ( Not Susan ), Collins, and Snowe have no interest being VP and if Trump is looking for someone on the female side he will be limited on this one.

Martinez of New Mexico will most likely say no, so it leave either Palin, Bachmann, or Brewer of Arizona as his possible female candidate for VP and none of them are a strong choices in my opinion.

Also I agree with Dark Fury and the left need to stop conjuring up Rice name as possible Candidates and should focus on actual candidates like Christie, Brewer and Martinez ( again I doubt Martinez will accept ).

"The Left" conjured up nothing. She came out and said it. I know the depression of having Donnie as your nominee is overwhelming, but stop trying to blame Progressives for Your Party' ineptness.

YOU ASKED FOR TRUMP!

Donald Trump would never ask Condoleezza Rice to be his VP. No wonder she doesn't want to be affiliated with a Presidential nominee that wants to build a wall on the Mexican border. She is a member of the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and the Trilateral Commission. Groups that want a One World Government and a New World Order.

It will end up being Christie because he's the only one who wants it. Birds of a feather. The Thug Duo.

Yea Rice and Trump, that's awkward just thinking of it, I just cant see someone of her stature taking orders from him...

This ticket would be more formidable if she were Prez, and he was the VP..

I'm predicting Trump will go with Christie, and Clinton goes with Warren..

....and he will be crushed in November. A New York guy with a New Jersey guy and he STILL loses New York and New Jersey.

It will end up being Christie because he's the only one who wants it. Birds of a feather. The Thug Duo.

Christie has his issues and is the GOP version of Mayor Richard M. Daley but by no means is he as insane as Trump,but I agree he will most likely be the VP candidate.

Forum List

Back