Condi Rice Blasts Obama on Weakness, Leadership

She should have been president...."Barack Obama of dramatically weakening the United States' position in the world, drawing a straight line between Obama’s ever-yielding foreign" very clear and concise...

Bin Laden determined to attack within the United States.

If she didn't understand what that means, how could she be president.

Why are you trying to spoil the party with reality. These people here love and "admire" "Condi". All she did was badmouth our current Command-in-Chief. That is how it works now. People from the last fucked up Administration did such a good job that they can start casting stones. So the what fuck if thousands of people died as a result of what they did? They are right wingers and it is just un-American not to "admire" them for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) She didn't blast him at all
2) She wants America to continue on its war-mongering ways - who'd a thunk!
3) One thing I do agree with, she would certainly make it interesting if she ran for the WH

Dr., the man just keeps on pulling the rug out from under the American people. We are not perceived as the strong country that we once were. This speaks to Obama's foreign policy, in part.

Says who? I think you are still a strong country. I like it that you interfere less in others affairs...

She should have been president...."Barack Obama of dramatically weakening the United States' position in the world, drawing a straight line between Obama’s ever-yielding foreign" very clear and concise...

Obama has not weakened the US in any way, shape or form. The right bitch and moan that he is just as responsible for Bush and Iraq and Afghanistan for continuing Dumbya's policies, then they bitch and moan he isn't getting involved enough in the Ukraine. Laughable. Sometimes it appears people moan for the sake of it...

And still, not one of these effing traitors has said what he should do. When they do say anything at all, its that he should do economic sanctions.

Gee, what a good idea.

I agree - some will say anything, even the most stupid statements, as long as its against the US or against Obama. Just don't look for any of them to actually do anything constructive.

Sometimes flexing our muscle against another powerful nation leads to war. Better to mind our own business.

Then do not talk about darn red lines in the first place! red lines that vanish in thin air.... and makes Obama the laughing stock of the whole world...over and over!!!

Pathetic Foreign Policy of this President!

Who's laughing at him? Only neocon whackjobs. The rest of think he is doing okay...

What should He do?

Simple enough.

Resign.

Resign while there's still something left for Joe Biden to screw up - though likely not totally destroy.

That's what I mean.

Not one cs, traitor rw, not one R politician can come up with even one constructive suggestion.

If he were respected, he wouldn't be in this position. The world laughs at him. We are no longer the USA we were.

I don't remember politicians from a previous administration criticizing a present one like now. Cheney crawled out of the sewer recently to blast Obama, and now Rice. Imagine, the incompetents that allowed the 9-11 attack to be successful, gave us the Iraq fiasco, and then crashed the US and almost the world economy, having the gall to criticize anyone.

Then you either had your head up your ass for 8 years or you an ideological hack who simply lies out his/her ass.

I'm actually right about eveything I said. All you have is vulgarity with which to respond.

1) She didn't blast him at all
2) She wants America to continue on its war-mongering ways - who'd a thunk!
3) One thing I do agree with, she would certainly make it interesting if she ran for the WH

warmonger - one of the most overused political catchwords of the last decade.

Did you forget she worked for the Great Bush War Machine?

Yeah but she is so "admirable". Why do you want to spoil the party? Nobody cares if people's children and grand parent's got blown up or burn alive right before their eyes. That isn't important. What is important is that "Condi" plays the "piano" and speaks "languages". She is so fucking wonderful. America would be such a great place if George W Bush could have just stayed in power because then we would still have "Condi" and Dick Cheney and advising our president and we could all sleep so much better.

Bin Laden determined to attack within the United States.

If she didn't understand what that means, how could she be president.

Why are you trying to spoil the party with reality. These people here love and "admire" "Condi". All she did was badmouth our current Command-in-Chief. That is how it works now. People from the last fucked up Administration did such a good job that they can start casting stones. So the what fuck if thousands of people died as a result of what they did? They are right wingers and it is just un-American not to "admire" them for that.

Yeah, look at their new love affair with Rummy Rumsfeld. He screwed over the country, got rich off killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people, left us in debt and our economy in the crapper.

All those Americans - dead, maimed, their lives forever changed and all we hear now is how great Bush was and how wonderful his paintings are.

War criminals but some dingbat rw's idolize them.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Condi" is a brain dead idiot who was part of the George W Bush administration. I get it that she would rather not talk about happened when her guy was in office.

You and your pathetic and miserable ilk probably consider the following "brain dead idiot":

Clarence Thomas
Colin Powell
J. C. Watts
Dr. Ben Carson
Deneen Borelli
Alan West
Herman Cain
Thomas Sewell
Juan Williams
Tim Scott

and many, many, many more black conservatives. But of course you insist that you are not racists.

But let a conservative ideologically disagree with the likes of:

Al Sharpton
Barack Obama
Charlie Rangel
Jesse Jackson
Jeremiah Wright
Sheila Jackson Lee
Clarence Page

and many, many more black progressives, you would accuse them of being racists.

Last edited:
She's great. But she fucked up when she was Sec. of State. You can admire her.....but you ought not ignore her incredible incompetence and failures.

How did she allegedly "fuck up"?

Good question. To bad we can't ask all the "allegedly" dead people who died in the Iraq war. Maybe we could send a video of her playing piano to all the families of the people who died in Iraq. That would be so "admirable".

Forum List

Back