Condi Rice Blasts Obama on Weakness, Leadership

1) She didn't blast him at all
2) She wants America to continue on its war-mongering ways - who'd a thunk!
3) One thing I do agree with, she would certainly make it interesting if she ran for the WH

Dr., the man just keeps on pulling the rug out from under the American people. We are not perceived as the strong country that we once were. This speaks to Obama's foreign policy, in part.

Bullshit.

"Condi" is a brain dead idiot who was part of the George W Bush administration. I get it that she would rather not talk about happened when her guy was in office.

WOW. Calling a black woman politician with whom you disagree, "brain dead." Anytime someone on this board disagrees with the President and calls him a name, they are branded "RACIST".

No. Anytime a racist someone disagrees with the president and calls him a name, they are branded a racist. Big difference.

I don't remember politicians from a previous administration criticizing a present one like now. Cheney crawled out of the sewer recently to blast Obama, and now Rice. Imagine, the incompetents that allowed the 9-11 attack to be successful, gave us the Iraq fiasco, and then crashed the US and almost the world economy, having the gall to criticize anyone.

Then you either had your head up your ass for 8 years or you an ideological hack who simply lies out his/her ass.

Condi or Hillary?

Hillary. Even with the Benghazi situation. If it came to either one, I'd have to go with Hillary.

Rice is at least an expert on the Soviets, Clinton is an expert on nothing. Neither make for a good president IMO.

1) She didn't blast him at all
2) She wants America to continue on its war-mongering ways - who'd a thunk!
3) One thing I do agree with, she would certainly make it interesting if she ran for the WH

warmonger - one of the most overused political catchwords of the last decade.

Ah, the latest "look, some other black dude thinks that Obama sucks" thread.

I have a hunch that no matter what Obama ever actually does, he should have done the opposite.

It never gets old.

Sometimes flexing our muscle against another powerful nation leads to war. Better to mind our own business.

Then do not talk about darn red lines in the first place! red lines that vanish in thin air.... and makes Obama the laughing stock of the whole world...over and over!!!

Pathetic Foreign Policy of this President!

Sometimes flexing our muscle against another powerful nation leads to war. Better to mind our own business.

Then do not talk about darn red lines in the first place! red lines that vanish in thin air.... and makes Obama the laughing stock of the whole world...over and over!!!

^^^ I guess. Did Obama say that about Russia?

If we show strength and Putin instead attacks a Nato state. History shows that this is quite possible, so her opinion could kill millions.

A weak United States is more likely to cause acts of aggression than anything.

I've long been a staunch admirer of hers. I read Condi, the biography. What an accomplished adult parents can rear when they devote their lives to their children, through role-modeling and determination. Condoleezza Rice was a success in many endeavors all of her life. She started piano very young and was classically trained. Her first name, Condoleezza, derives from the music-related term, con dolcezza, which in Italian means, "with sweetness".

Condoleezza Rice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rice was born in Birmingham, Alabama, the only child of Angelena (née Ray) Rice, a high school science, music, and oratory teacher, and John Wesley Rice, Jr., a high school guidance counselor and Presbyterian minister. Her name, Condoleezza, derives from the music-related term, con dolcezza, which in Italian means, "with sweetness". Rice has roots in the American South going back to the pre-Civil War era, and some of her ancestors worked as sharecroppers for a time after emancipation. Rice discovered on the PBS series Finding Your Roots that she is of 51% African, 40% European and 9% Asian or Native American genetic descent, while her mtDNA is traced back to the Tikar people of Cameroon. Rice grew up in the Titusville neighborhood of Birmingham, and then Tuscaloosa, Alabama, at a time when the South was racially segregated.

Rice began to learn French, music, figure skating and ballet at the age of three.[10] At the age of fifteen, she began piano classes with the goal of becoming a concert pianist.

While Rice ultimately did not become a professional pianist, she still practices often and plays with a chamber music group. She accompanied cellist Yo-Yo Ma playing Brahms's Violin Sonata in D Minor at Constitution Hall in April 2002 for the National Medal of Arts Awards.

much more at link

She should have been president...."Barack Obama of dramatically weakening the United States' position in the world, drawing a straight line between Obama’s ever-yielding foreign" very clear and concise...

Bin Laden determined to attack within the United States.

If she didn't understand what that means, how could she be president.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's great. But she fucked up when she was Sec. of State. You can admire her.....but you ought not ignore her incredible incompetence and failures.

You have to admit, Bush showed a lot of leadership when Russia invaded Georgia. He sent an entire plane load of bandages and tents.

Condi has a resume that Hilldabeast would envy. She completely understands the Russians and what they are capable of. She didn't back the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Hilldabeast was a complete failure as Secretary of State.

And best of all, unlike Hilldabeast, she isn't a politician. And a lot better lookin'

Condi is a 49er forever devotee, and nobody can beat the Niner's. She's hooked into the game of the professionals.

George W Bush is the one who went and gave the order to invade Iraq. Now Iran knows that the American Public does not want another war. The war in Iraq was not handled properly and we now have Al Qaeda types in Iraq and all kinds of violence. He said there was a link between Iraq and Al Qaeda and after he got done with it there was. He really fucked us over with that one. There are people attacking our president all over the world; People like Putin, Al Qaeda, and the Taliban. Now we have the right wing ideologues standing shoulder to shoulder and refusing to be American first and partisan second.

Forum List

Back