Conception stories

clumzgirl said:
Wow, this is SO not where I intended this thread to go!! :cof:

You got men thinking of sex did you really think it wouldnt go this way?

::going back to the shadows::

no1tovote4 said:
So... Do you have any funny conception stories yet?
Funny? With comments like "Oh shit, I'm not ready for this, How did this happen,
Honey guess what, Damn, I forgot to take my pill, maybe it's a mistake the test could be wrong,
Now what" etc.? :)

So... Do you have any funny conception stories yet?

Well, no, no conception stories, but maybe a "trying" story!
I was pretty upset when I "started" this month, so my husband tried to cheer me up by being goofy. He said "We'll just have to PUMP you all full of sperm next month!" while swiveling his hips and doing a little dance.
Very funny if you know how uncoordinated he is!

clumzgirl said:
Well, no, no conception stories, but maybe a "trying" story!
I was pretty upset when I "started" this month, so my husband tried to cheer me up by being goofy. He said "We'll just have to PUMP you all full of sperm next month!" while swiveling his hips and doing a little dance.
Very funny if you know how uncoordinated he is!

So clumzgirl married clumzboy? LOL.

Well I think this thread has definitely been interesting even if you didn't get the stories you were looking for. :D

My mom was pure hell in my conception. She'd slept with a marine that had just came back from a major military conflict.

While she was pregnant with me, she was in a conflict of her own. A man was threatening to kill a member of my family. My mom, while pregnant with me, pulled out a shotgun and threatened to blow that man's head off.

Yes, he did run.

I'm proud of my family's heritage; we're a democratic family and our colors don't run!

Forum List

Back