Alyssa Milano Blasted Over Fundraiser for Son's Baseball Trip

Multi-millionaire Alyssa and her multi-millionaire producer husband are soliciting money so that her son's travel baseball team can go to a tournament in Cooperstown, NY. In addition to her wealth, what makes this especially galling is her outright hatred for everything decent in this county while profiting handsomely from it.

I loved this comment on Yahoo:

"Dear, Alyssa,
Can this wait until Monday? I really want to help out with your family vacation to New York, but I have to get to the bank to see what they can do for me. See, I've been saving for a used car to help my cognitively-impaired daughter get to and from work at Walmart, and I've had to pay for some surgery, so money is a little tight. But I realize you need some "me" time, because I know it's exhausting making all those trips to DC to protest Kavanaugh, pushing abortion on demand, getting arrested for refusing to move while picketing for illegals to vote, and making profane tweets about President Trump. I know it takes a toll. But I will see about getting a loan to help you. And perhaps I can send a little extra so you can hire someone to watch over your 7700 square-foot $20 million Bell Canyon mansion while you're away. You shouldn't have the stress of worrying about the house while you're trying to enjoy your trip."
This is in poor taste to beg for money for her son's baseball team.

Not as bad as the orange loser and his fake NFTs. Or, scamming his followers by setting up recurring donations by default... But still.

Keep in mind anti-gun, Trump hater Alyssa Milan says masks keep you safer than guns. Here she is with COVID and her lovely crochet mask keeping us safe.
IMG_9214.jpeg

She can earn money on Only Fans. She is like a used car with 90,000 miles but still works.

Forum List

Back