Conception stories

clumzgirl

Mar 27, 2004
ohio
Anyone have any conception stories they'd like to share? My husband and I have recently started trying for a family and I've heard some pretty weird and funny stories!

For instance, when my parents were trying to have me, some family members abondoned them at a cabin overnight in the middle of nowhere with nothing in the fridge but beer, and blue sheets on the bed. (Apparently blue sheets are supposed to be significant.) It worked!

My conception stories can be seen in the first few pages of any Penthouse...

Seriously, though, as far as I can piece together, I think I was conceived at Caesar's Palace in 1975, during my parent's first anniversary.

My wife stopped taking the pill, the next month the test showed she was pregnant. This happened to us twice.

HorhayAtAMD said:
Judging from how much my parents hate each other, I'm guessing my dad mailed his sperm to my mom. :afro:

I often wonder the same thing myself.

I think I was in the wedding pictures though, hidden by the bride's bouqette. :D

Judging from how much my parents hate each other, I'm guessing my dad mailed his sperm to my mom.

:rotflmao:

Yeah, my parents don't like each other much either. That must have been what the beer was for!

clumzgirl said:
Anyone have any conception stories they'd like to share? My husband and I have recently started trying for a family and I've heard some pretty weird and funny stories!

For instance, when my parents were trying to have me, some family members abondoned them at a cabin overnight in the middle of nowhere with nothing in the fridge but beer, and blue sheets on the bed. (Apparently blue sheets are supposed to be significant.) It worked!

If you want to get pregnant, then don't try.

I have known several people, as soon as they started trying to get pregnant they couldn't. They tried for 3 or 4 years and no luck, as soon as they gave up and decided well I guess we will be childless, they got pregnant.

khafley said:

I have known several people, as soon as they started trying to get pregnant they couldn't. They tried for 3 or 4 years and no luck, as soon as they gave up and decided well I guess we will be childless, they got pregnant.

Adopting also works well to make a couple "fertile" after years of trying.

khafley said:

this is SO true...my best friend and her fiance were trying to get prego for 18 months. from what she told me, they went at it practically every day. Then she got sick with the flu, then the following week, he got sick. so there was about a 2 week break, about 3 weeks before new years eve last year. They went out on a romantic evening, and my friend said that they didn't even talk about getting prego.

On new years eve, we went to go get some alkyhawl to get plastered. She and I went into the liquor store, and in the conversation while in there, I asked if she knew that she was not prego, so we can get plastered. She said she was 'late' but that really didn't mean much because it has happened before and been a false alarm. I told her that she better get a test just to be sure, cuz you don't wanna get trashed then find out later you are.

She and her fiance, Nate, were apprehensive about it because they didn't want to be disappointed again, for the 20th time. Nate refused to go into the drug store to get the test-too shy. So MY hubby did. He is just the type of guy who is not afraid to get stuff like that. He would go get tampons and say they are for some bizarro project or activity unrelated to their actual purpose.

So he went in, and the person at the counter asked him if he wanted the thing in a bag. He said, no, we were going to use it in the parking lot. :tng: The look on the clerk's face was priceless!

We get back to their house, and sure enough...there were 2 pink lines. Their daughter (my God-daughter) Abigail Dawn White was born September 9th this year.

Ok, so if I ever get pregnant, it looks like I'll have a troop of boys...!
Not to be gross, but we tried the "from behind" thing once and it failed miserably with both of us laughing too hard to do anything!

clumzgirl said:
Ok, so if I ever get pregnant, it looks like I'll have a troop of boys...!
Not to be gross, but we tried the "from behind" thing once and it failed miserably with both of us laughing too hard to do anything!

really?? wow. just lay on your stomach, spread your legs...and..I don't see how that could fail. :) Remember, we're not talking 'in' behind...'from' behind. ;)

'in' behind is a whole 'nother topic...requiring LOTS of alcohol...

-=d=- said:
really?? wow. just lay on your stomach, spread your legs...and..I don't see how that could fail. :) Remember, we're not talking 'in' behind...'from' behind. ;)

'in' behind is a whole 'nother topic...requiring LOTS of alcohol...

Actually, it's a bit easier if the woman lifts her hips up a bit... for "From", that is.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp

Forum List

Back