Alyssa Milano Blasted Over Fundraiser for Son's Baseball Trip

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022

Multi-millionaire Alyssa and her multi-millionaire producer husband are soliciting money so that her son's travel baseball team can go to a tournament in Cooperstown, NY. In addition to her wealth, what makes this especially galling is her outright hatred for everything decent in this county while profiting handsomely from it.

I loved this comment on Yahoo:

"Dear, Alyssa,
Can this wait until Monday? I really want to help out with your family vacation to New York, but I have to get to the bank to see what they can do for me. See, I've been saving for a used car to help my cognitively-impaired daughter get to and from work at Walmart, and I've had to pay for some surgery, so money is a little tight. But I realize you need some "me" time, because I know it's exhausting making all those trips to DC to protest Kavanaugh, pushing abortion on demand, getting arrested for refusing to move while picketing for illegals to vote, and making profane tweets about President Trump. I know it takes a toll. But I will see about getting a loan to help you. And perhaps I can send a little extra so you can hire someone to watch over your 7700 square-foot $20 million Bell Canyon mansion while you're away. You shouldn't have the stress of worrying about the house while you're trying to enjoy your trip."

Last edited:
That was idiotic and in poor taste. Hardly news anyone should care about.

She and hubby can afford to lease a jet large enough to transport the entire team.

after I learned she aborted two babies to further her career, I didn't think my opinion of her could get lower.

I was wrong.
Rich Hollywood Limousine Liberals like this stupid bitch think they are just as entitled as any of the ghetto welfare queens that the Democrats have taught to be victims.

Last edited:
Little League teams around the country fundraise to attend out of state tournaments

This is no different

Multi-millionaire Alyssa and her multi-millionaire producer husband are soliciting money so that her son's travel baseball team can go to a tournament in Cooperstown, NY. In addition to her wealth, what makes this especially galling is her outright hatred for everything decent in this county while profiting handsomely from it.

"Dear, Alyssa,
Can this wait until Monday? I really want to help out with your family vacation to New York, but I have to get to the bank to see what they can do for me. See, I've been saving for a used car to help my cognitively-impaired daughter get to and from work at Walmart, and I've had to pay for some surgery, so money is a little tight. But I realize you need some "me" time, because I know it's exhausting making all those trips to DC to protest Kavanaugh, pushing abortion on demand, getting arrested for refusing to move while picketing for illegals to vote, and making profane tweets about President Trump. I know it takes a toll. But I will see about getting a loan to help you. And perhaps I can send a little extra so you can hire someone to watch over your 7700 square-foot $20 million Bell Canyon mansion while you're away. You shouldn't have the stress of worrying about the house while you're trying to enjoy your trip."
Remember, these are the people advising the average citizen how to vote. Not unlike the apparent grooming of Taylor Swift, wouldn't it amaze one if there were fools actually listened to them for their political advice?

"Dear, Alyssa,
No worse than a billionaire making the common Joe pay for his political campaigns and defense funds from donations.

Remember, these are the people advising the average citizen how to vote. Not unlike the apparent grooming of Taylor Swift, wouldn't it amaze one if there were fools actually listened to them for their political advice?
Celebrities have first Amendment rights too
That is how Donald Trump got elected

Little League teams around the country fundraise to attend out of state tournaments

This is no different
That is actually true.
She used her notoriety to create a fundraiser for the whole team, and their families, not her son.
This is just another case of social media being social media - with all of the virtue signaling anons being so brave behind their phones.

Celebrities have first Amendment rights too
That is how Donald Trump got elected
If you take your voting advice from celebrities you are a zombie.

If they enter politics and put their money where their mouth is, that's different. I dare Taylor Swift or Milano to run for office. Let's see if they REALLY believe what they are paid to promote.

If you take your voting advice from celebrities you are a zombie.

If they enter politics and put their money where their mouth is, that's different. I dare Taylor Swift or Milano to run for office. Let's see if they REALLY believe what they are paid to promote.
The first Amendment protects them if they want to be politically active

Why do you hate the Constitution?

Forum List

Back