Comparative Religion

MJB I was hoping to open a nice jewish deli in Yathrib (the erstwhile "medina")

My guts hurt from laughing what I learned from George that there were no Christians until Constantine. Heh Heh.

from MJB>>

Are you really this stupid or were you just kidding? George here says if not for Constantine, there would be no Christians. Is that funny, or what? Heh Heh!

not all that funny----MJB----Without Osama and Ayatollah Khomeini there would be no muslims
He sure is funny MJ! I think its because George the curious Islamic monkey pulls his facts from his anus.

My guts hurt from laughing what I learned from George that there were no Christians until Constantine. Heh Heh.
from MJB>>

Are you really this stupid or were you just kidding? George here says if not for Constantine, there would be no Christians. Is that funny, or what? Heh Heh!
not all that funny----MJB----Without Osama and Ayatollah Khomeini there would be no muslims
He sure is funny MJ! I think its because George the curious Islamic monkey pulls his facts from his anus.

Suck cock much?:lol:

The Crusades resulted from Muslims stealing Christian lands. Now they want to steal the Jewish land of Israel. Do you think maybe Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

What do your "guts" tell you about the number of muscular Christians we would have today if a rich, psychotic emperor hadn't put the Cross on the shields of his hired killers?

Do you giggle over the Crusades?
What about Hiroshima...your kind of comic relief?
I'm sure Auschwitz brings a crooked smile to your visage.
The Crusades resulted from rich parasites, Popes, lords, emirs, etc, etc, spilling other people's blood to amass ever greater fortunes. Speaking of parasites, you might want to run that Mecca idea past the Pentagon since they're pretty sure Saudi oil belongs to the USofA.

The Crusades resulted from Muslims stealing Christian lands. Now they want to steal the Jewish land of Israel. Do you think maybe Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

What do your "guts" tell you about the number of muscular Christians we would have today if a rich, psychotic emperor hadn't put the Cross on the shields of his hired killers?

The Crusades resulted from rich parasites, Popes, lords, emirs, etc, etc, spilling other people's blood to amass ever greater fortunes. Speaking of parasites, you might want to run that Mecca idea past the Pentagon since they're pretty sure Saudi oil belongs to the USofA.

try again-----learn a bit about the history of the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST ------muslims were in an imperialist program that led them to take southern france -----and parts of Italy---etc etc-----christians were fighting back The crusades were not much different from the wars that resulted from christian european imperialism -----try not to be so stupid The crusades was a clash between THE CHRISTIAN EMPIRE and THE MUSLIM EMPIRE ----the TWO MAJOR POWERS OF THOSE DAYS. BOTH assumed that they had DIVINE RIGHT TO RULE THE WORLD

from MJB>>

As opposed to kosher ostriches...

"Sometimes, when the technology is military in nature and winds up in the hands of a US adversary, the consequences can be serious. Israel has sold advanced weapons systems to China that incorporated technology developed by American companies—including the Python-3 air-to-air missile and the Delilah cruise missile.
"There is evidence that Tel Aviv has also stolen Patriot missile avionics to incorporate into its own Arrow system and that it used US technology obtained in its Lavi fighter development program—which was funded by the US taxpayer to the tune of $1.5 billion—to help the Bejing government develop their own J-10 fighter.
"The reality of Israeli spying is indisputable. Israel always features prominently in the annual FBI report called 'Foreign Economic Collection and Industrial Espionage.' The 2005 report, for example, states..."

Yuk it up, Golda.

Phil Giraldi Spills Beans on Israeli Espionage in America | Veterans Today

What you said about there being no Christians until Constantine was really funny. Hey George, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

"Sometimes, when the technology is military in nature and winds up in the hands of a US adversary, the consequences can be serious. Israel has sold advanced weapons systems to China that incorporated technology developed by American companies—including the Python-3 air-to-air missile and the Delilah cruise missile.
"There is evidence that Tel Aviv has also stolen Patriot missile avionics to incorporate into its own Arrow system and that it used US technology obtained in its Lavi fighter development program—which was funded by the US taxpayer to the tune of $1.5 billion—to help the Bejing government develop their own J-10 fighter.
"The reality of Israeli spying is indisputable. Israel always features prominently in the annual FBI report called 'Foreign Economic Collection and Industrial Espionage.' The 2005 report, for example, states..."

Yuk it up, Golda.

Gee Israel has spies. No other country but Israel has them. I have a feeling their spies are probably watching IslamoNazi dickheads like George the curious Muslim monkey. And laughing while doing that, of course.

Yuk it up, Golda.

Gee Israel has spies. No other country but Israel has them. I have a feeling their spies are probably watching IslamoNazi dickheads like George the curious Muslim monkey. And laughing while doing that, of course.
With friends like "Jew"...

"An Israeli company was caught monitoring a Department of Defense telecommunications system to obtain classified information, while other Israeli entities targeted avionics, missile telemetry, aircraft communications, software systems, and advanced materials and coatings used in missile re-entry. The GAO concluded that Israel 'conducts the most aggressive espionage operation against the United States of any US ally.'”

This is how Israel repays the US taxpayer--by spying.
You wonder where pogroms came from?

What you said about there being no Christians until Constantine was really funny. Hey George, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

"There's no occupation," right Marg?

"The recently published report by an Israeli judge concluding that Israel is not in fact occupying the Palestinian territories – despite a well-established international consensus to the contrary – has provoked mostly incredulity or mirth in Israel and abroad.

Leftwing websites in Israel used comically captioned photographs to highlight Justice Edmond Levy’s preposterous finding. One shows an Israeli soldier pressing the barrel of a rifle to the forehead of a Palestinian pinned to the ground, saying: 'You see – I told you there’s no occupation.'”

When does Area C become part of the Jewish state?

Israel's Annexation Plan

"The recently published report by an Israeli judge concluding that Israel is not in fact occupying the Palestinian territories – despite a well-established international consensus to the contrary – has provoked mostly incredulity or mirth in Israel and abroad.

Leftwing websites in Israel used comically captioned photographs to highlight Justice Edmond Levy’s preposterous finding. One shows an Israeli soldier pressing the barrel of a rifle to the forehead of a Palestinian pinned to the ground, saying: 'You see – I told you there’s no occupation.

Israel's Annexation Plan

Having read the article you posted, I see nothing wrong if Israel did indeed annex Area C. The Palestinians broke the Oslo Accords by inciting violence, indulging in terror, etc. Area C seems to be empty of Palestinians, and is part of historic Israel.

Leftwing websites in Israel used comically captioned photographs to highlight Justice Edmond Levy’s preposterous finding. One shows an Israeli soldier pressing the barrel of a rifle to the forehead of a Palestinian pinned to the ground, saying: 'You see – I told you there’s no occupation.

Israel's Annexation Plan

Having read the article you posted, I see nothing wrong if Israel did indeed annex Area C. The Palestinians broke the Oslo Accords by inciting violence, indulging in terror, etc. Area C seems to be empty of Palestinians, and is part of historic Israel.
"A land without a people for a people without a land" (again)?

There's still around 150,000 Palestinians in Area C who are entitled to the protection afforded by Section III of the Fourth Geneva Convention:

"Section III. Occupied territories
Articles 47-78 impose substantial obligations on occupying powers. As well as numerous provisions for the general welfare of the inhabitants of an occupied territory, an occupier may not forcibly deport protected persons, or deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into occupied territory (Art.49).

Fourth Geneva Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I agree. Let Israel just annex the land to give Israel defined borders & please the Palestinians.

Israel's Annexation Plan

What's a good Jew to do?

"Under international law, Israel’s rule in the West Bank and Gaza is considered 'belligerent occupation' and, therefore, its actions must be justified by military necessity only. If there is no occupation, Israel has no military grounds to hold on to the territories.

"In that case, it must either return the land to the Palestinians, and move out the settlers, or defy international law by annexing the territories, as it did earlier with East Jerusalem, and establish a state of Greater Israel.

"Annexation, however, poses its own dangers. Israel must either offer the Palestinians citizenship and wait for a non-Jewish majority to emerge in Greater Israel; or deny them citizenship and face pariah status as an apartheid state."

Democracy or apartheid, is that the question?

Israel's Annexation Plan

Israel's Annexation Plan

Man, just cut to the chase and round up ALL the arabs in greater Palestine and ship them to some other sandpile like Yemen, and then take the whole fucking area and be done with it. Enough of these settlements that take 10 square feet at a time. Like, didn't god give the Jews the land in the first place?

Hey maybe we'll get lucky & the Arab countries will again unite to annihilate Israel so Israel can make your wish come true. Let us pray for it.

Israel's Annexation Plan

Man, just cut to the chase and round up ALL the arabs in greater Palestine and ship them to some other sandpile like Yemen, and then take the whole fucking area and be done with it. Enough of these settlements that take 10 square feet at a time. Like, didn't god give the Jews the land in the first place?

The problem is------ISRAEL -----Israel is a jewish country in the MIDST OF MUSLIM LAND the situation is as bad as a HEBREW NATIONAL HOT DOG STAND in mecca-----for many reasons First 'hebrew national" is an insult to the koran Second the hot dog stand is more popular than marching around the 'kabaa' yelling 'death to______' chants

Forum List

Back