Comparative Religion

Have we decided on a northern border yet?
Did I hear "Litani"?
How many more women and children will we need to murder, maim, and displace to occupy another 4 kilometers of Lebanon?

The few kilometers between the Litani river and the northern border of israel are your launch pad for your favorite baby brain smashing nail bombs of your "god' schmallah. A good approach to that area would be mine the entire space so that mujahadin blow up before they get into the moble missile launchers No one needs that land----it is arid and non productive --------the kind mujhadin like for the purpose of slitting throats

Did I hear "Litani"?
How many more women and children will we need to murder, maim, and displace to occupy another 4 kilometers of Lebanon?

The few kilometers between the Litani river and the northern border of israel are your launch pad for your favorite baby brain smashing nail bombs of your "god' schmallah. A good approach to that area would be mine the entire space so that mujahadin blow up before they get into the moble missile launchers No one needs that land----it is arid and non productive --------the kind mujhadin like for the purpose of slitting throats
Do you have personal experience with throat slitting?
You seem obsessed with it.

Sounds like a winner to me.

Did I hear "Litani"?

Did I hear "Litani"?

I am not sure what you mean by "personal experience" I have relatives who ------had relatives whose little baby throats were slit by the people you support. I have never had my own throat slit-----nor even been present when one of your heroes slit the throat of an infant. At to the baby brain nail bombs that you so love------I have seen videos and pictures of the out come of those bombs you so support-----I have even heard of few of the BOOMS (but only over the phone----my son spend some time in Sderot------he called once during an attack-----being very distressed that a man nearby had been blown up that day---the victim was an adult)

I am not sure what you mean by "personal experience" I have relatives who ------had relatives whose little baby throats were slit by the people you support. I have never had my own throat slit-----nor even been present when one of your heroes slit the throat of an infant. At to the baby brain nail bombs that you so love------I have seen videos and pictures of the out come of those bombs you so support-----I have even heard of few of the BOOMS (but only over the phone----my son spend some time in Sderot------he called once during an attack-----being very distressed that a man nearby had been blown up that day---the victim was an adult)
Are you honest enough to admit where the nail bombs and throat slitting began?

"Objection to IDF withdrawal and negotiations with Arab states was the (Herut) party's main platform in Israel's first elections. The party vigorously opposed the ceasefire agreements with the Arab states, both before and after the election.

"Herut differentiated itself by refusing to recognise the legitimacy of the Kingdom of Jordan after the armistice, and frequently used the slogan 'To the banks of the Jordan River' in claiming Israel's right to the whole of Eretz Israel/Palestine. According to Joseph Heller, Herut was a one-issue party intent on expanding Israel's borders."

Herut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As it ever occurred to you holding the banks of the Jordan River will require an endless flow of blood?

Are you honest enough to admit where the nail bombs and throat slitting began?

"Objection to IDF withdrawal and negotiations with Arab states was the (Herut) party's main
platform in Israel's first elections. The party vigorously opposed the ceasefire agreements with the Arab states, both before and after the election.
"Herut differentiated itself by refusing to recognise the legitimacy of the Kingdom of Jordan after the armistice, and frequently used the slogan 'To the banks of the Jordan River' in claiming Israel's right to the whole of Eretz Israel/Palestine. According to Joseph Heller, Herut was a one-issue party intent on expanding Israel's borders."
Herut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Herut party was founded in 1948 Muslims have been slitting the throats of jews since the inception of islam-----but throat slitting, itself, as a means of killing people is far
older than that
It was probably common in arabia in pre islamic times

The infants who had their throats slit by your friends in Hebron underwent that experience in 1929 -----the action in 1929 led to the COMPREHENSIVE ethnic cleansing of jews from Hebron in 1929 hebron is the first capital of the Kingdom of israel (its in the bible----in the night table of your hotel if you ever sleep in a hotel in the USA) The infant throat slitting episode that is most famous which was inflicted on my husband's community took place in Aden-----in 1947 but he was no longer there for that event. The throat slittings I heard about as a child involved people in Israel walking along the Mediterranean ----beaches near Tel Aviv-----at nite-------your friends arrived in little boats did their work for SCHMALLAH----and then left. It had nothing to do with "occupation" since it was pre 1967

what point were you struggling to make that you enjoy REVIVALS of traditional customs

###########################################

As it ever occurred to you holding the banks of the Jordan River will require an endless flow of blood?

############################################

Has it ever occured to you that there has been an endless flow of blood ongoing for
millenia and that the BLOOD THREAT is the traditional method of empire building
that you have advocated for 1400 years. Terrorism is nothing new-----it was the method by which your people conquored IRAN and----CONSTANTINOPLE and-----MESOPOTAMIA and SPAIN and PALESTINE In fact it was the method by which your PENNINSULA was comprehensively ETHNICALLY CLEANSED ----it is even the method being used by a well known arabist of the BAATHIST sect------in syria

Tell me who you think "my people" are?
As far as I know, I'm Semite-free.
Some of my ancestors undoubtedly killed American Indians.
Other ancestors of mine were American Indians.

Maybe you can explain why Jews, alone among all the people of this planet, are entitled to possess land their ancestors stole thousands of years ago?

Do you think Israel's existence today owes more to its usefulness as a "strategic asset" in maintaining the US Empire? If a Jewish state had not been slated for all the people of Palestine beginning in 1917, there would've been much less throat slitting and cluster bombs all around.

Do your handlers encourage ad hominem or red herring fallacies?
They seem to make up most of your arguments, along with alleged personal "history."
Maybe you can hook up with the Romney campaign?

Maybe you can explain why Jews, alone among all the people of this planet, are entitled to possess land their ancestors stole thousands of years ago?

Do you think Israel's existence today owes more to its usefulness as a "strategic asset" in maintaining the US Empire? If a Jewish state had not been slated for all the people of Palestine beginning in 1917, there would've been much less throat slitting and cluster bombs all around.

They seem to make up most of your arguments, along with alleged personal "history."

your statement that "jews stole land" thousands of years ago
is amazingly idiotic Do you also believe that MONGOLIANS who
crossed the BERING STRAITS into north america STOLE LAND and
now call themselves "AMERICAN INDIANS" Using your idiotic
paradigms----no country or nation should exist

"Maybe you can explain why Jews, alone among all the people of this planet, are entitled to possess land their ancestors stole thousands of years ago?"

Because Jews respect their past and are made of things that people without value or respect for their own nation's history could never understand.

But mostly because of Nazi haters such as the people you defend.

We didn't steal anything, the land of Israel always belonged to the Jews

"Maybe you can explain why Jews, alone among all the people of this planet, are entitled to possess land their ancestors stole thousands of years ago?"

Because Jews respect their past and are made of things that people without value or respect for their own nation's history could never understand.

"Jews are made of things"? Like what? Matzo dough? :lol:

He defends "Nazi haters" (people who hate Nazis) and that's bad? :lol:

If the land "always belonged to the Jews" how did they acquire it in the first place?

If the land "always belonged to the Jews" how did they acquire it in the first place?

Historically---jews acquired most of the land called ISRAEL---by purchase. The very early history of the nation of jews is based on leader named Abraham----he probably migrated from Mesopotamia along with his community and settled in the Negev Desert in land which was unowned. Eventually he established agreements with other settlers in that land (the land of Canaan) as to who owned what----he also purchased HEBRON By the time the Jews (aka hebrews) migrated to Egypt because of a famine-----they were already an established "PEOPLE" in the land called Canaan. It is not difficult to ascertain these facts if one reads the early literature which alludes to the laws and customs of MESOPOTAMIA and later on----USES some egyptian words and later on records interactions with chieftains in the land called CANAAN with a familiarity indicating that they KNOW that they are both native to the same land mass. Try reading carefully-----the chieftains of Canaan do not consider the JEWS to be Egyptians ----they see them as CANAANITES The real answer is that the jews ----regardless of the birthplace of Abraham ----are actually CANAANITES. Abraham is something like a leader born elsewhere.
this history is borne out thru linguistics The hebrew of the jewish canaanites bears both meospotamian and egyptian influence but is very much indigenous to the land called CANAAN While the language ARABIC bears a commonality with hebrew in that it is a semitic language-----its other influences are -----PERSIAN -----basic arabic is a language which developed from the stuff that originated in and around ethiopia (AMHARIC)-----and is markedly influenced by PERSIAN -------it has no ancient history in the land of Canaan

Historically---jews acquired most of the land called ISRAEL---by purchase. The very early history of the nation of jews is based on leader named Abraham----he probably migrated from Mesopotamia along with his community and settled in the Negev Desert in land which was unowned. Eventually he established agreements with other settlers in that land (the land of Canaan) as to who owned what----he also purchased HEBRON By the time the Jews (aka hebrews) migrated to Egypt because of a famine-----they were already an established "PEOPLE" in the land called Canaan. It is not difficult to ascertain these facts if one reads the early literature which alludes to the laws and customs of MESOPOTAMIA and later on----USES some egyptian words and later on records interactions with chieftains in the land called CANAAN with a familiarity indicating that they KNOW that they are both native to the same land mass. Try reading carefully-----the chieftains of Canaan do not consider the JEWS to be Egyptians ----they see them as CANAANITES The real answer is that the jews ----regardless of the birthplace of Abraham ----are actually CANAANITES. Abraham is something like a leader born elsewhere.
this history is borne out thru linguistics The hebrew of the jewish canaanites bears both meospotamian and egyptian influence but is very much indigenous to the land called CANAAN While the language ARABIC bears a commonality with hebrew in that it is a semitic language-----its other influences are -----PERSIAN -----basic arabic is a language which developed from the stuff that originated in and around ethiopia (AMHARIC)-----and is markedly influenced by PERSIAN -------it has no ancient history in the land of Canaan

So the Jews came from mesopotamia not Palestine? Cool! :clap2:
Please tell that to all the retards on this board who claim a historical connection to Palestine for the Jews.

Last edited:
Oh Ima, why do you insist on making yourself the laughing stock of this board? For your education, Canaanites were mostly Hebrews. And after Yahweh won out over Baal, they were all Hebrews. And the land of Canaan included Palestine. Thus the Jews are the indigenous Palestinians long before the Muslims started stealing Palestine after the 7th century AD. And that Ima, is the "historical connection to Palestine for the Jews." Get it yet?

AOL Search

Please tell that to all the retards on this board who claim a historical connection to Palestine for the Jews.

Oh Ima, why do you insist on making yourself the laughing stock of this board? For your education, Canaanites were mostly Hebrews. And after Yahweh won out over Baal, they were all Hebrews. And the land of Canaan included Palestine. Thus the Jews are the indigenous Palestinians long before the Muslims started stealing Palestine after the 7th century AD. And that Ima, is the "historical connection to Palestine for the Jews." Get it yet?

AOL Search

Try again I correctly stated that ABRAHAM ----the leader of a community that lived in the negev------IE THE LEADER OF A COMMUNITY OF CANAANITES came from Mesopotamia There is no reason at all to believe that his entire community and the community that GREW OUT OF THE CORE GROUP came from mesopotamia-----Abraham came from Mesopotamia In history-----some people stayed put----BUT LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE MOVED AROUND ------that is especialy true of the PROMINENT persons of any group Cleopatra has a farmily background in SYRIA does that make all egyptians SYRIAN? In fact Cleopatra herself may have been more GREEK than egyptian Obama was probably born in Kenya------does that make all americans KENYAN?

There were many groups in the land called CANAAN -----eventurally most of them became extinct-----and it is believed that the group called EDOMITES simply assimilated into the jewish group. In history lots of groups of people become extinct or assimilate into another group Today---the only language that developed in CANAAN that remains extant is Hebrew. Interestingly Hebrew is somewhat unique in that it is not changed appreciably over more than 2000 years The english of today has virtually no resemblance to the english of 2000 years ago Sanskrit has not changed either-----but that is not a spoken language If a language is written and has lots of literate users------it changes much less than does an unwritten language english speaking people have been largely illiterate over the past 1000 years

AOL Search

Try again I correctly stated that ABRAHAM ----the leader of a community that lived in the negev------IE THE LEADER OF A COMMUNITY OF CANAANITES came from Mesopotamia There is no reason at all to believe that his entire community and the community that GREW OUT OF THE CORE GROUP came from mesopotamia-----Abraham came from Mesopotamia In history-----some people stayed put----BUT LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE MOVED AROUND ------that is especialy true of the PROMINENT persons of any group Cleopatra has a farmily background in SYRIA does that make all egyptians SYRIAN? In fact Cleopatra herself may have been more GREEK than egyptian Obama was probably born in Kenya------does that make all americans KENYAN?

There were many groups in the land called CANAAN -----eventurally most of them became extinct-----and it is believed that the group called EDOMITES simply assimilated into the jewish group. In history lots of groups of people become extinct or assimilate into another group Today---the only language that developed in CANAAN that remains extant is Hebrew. Interestingly Hebrew is somewhat unique in that it is not changed appreciably over more than 2000 years The english of today has virtually no resemblance to the english of 2000 years ago Sanskrit has not changed either-----but that is not a spoken language If a language is written and has lots of literate users------it changes much less than does an unwritten language english speaking people have been largely illiterate over the past 1000 years

There's no reason not to, you have no proof either way.

Obama was born in Kenya? :lmao:

AOL Search

Sorry doucher, but iro already claimed (not my claim as you suggest) that Jews were from mesopotamia. Better luck next time.

Once again, the joke is on you. First of all Irose is quite correct "the Jews were from Mesopotamia." So how does this fact justify Muslim Palestinians stealing Israel's land when the Jews migrated into Canaan?

AOL Search

Sorry doucher, but iro already claimed (not my claim as you suggest) that Jews were from mesopotamia. Better luck next time.

Forum List

Back