Comparative Religion

Sounds like you admire the 9/11 massacre.

No matter what side you're on, you have to admit that it was a brilliant coup. Now we all get our private squeezed every time we get on a plane.

So, ima, you like getting your privates squeezed? So gay!

It was a grossly barbaric coup rather than brilliant The real issue IS the use of suicide operatives If a group of people are seeking to die ------their effectiveness in enacting gross barbarity is enhanced by many powers of magnitude The use of drones and smart bombs requires far more technical skill and capability-----but the same people who admire the men who enacted the 9-11 atrocity are likely to OBJECT TO and Critisize the use of drones and smart bombs. I believe that the assassination of Osama----the muslim hero-----was brilliant ---------the action of the muslims on 9-11-----was nothing more than gross barbarity conceived in grossly barbaric minds One could evaluate the murder of two million armenians with little more than knives and clubs as "BRILLIANT" too------if one likes death in high numbers -----done in a grossly barbaric manner for no reason at all other than a quest for POWER For that matter----the comprehensive genocide enacted in arabia 1400 years ago could be called "brilliant" if you like that sort of thing

No matter what side you're on, you have to admit that it was a brilliant coup. Now we all get our private squeezed every time we get on a plane.

It was a grossly barbaric coup rather than brilliant The real issue IS the use of suicide operatives If a group of people are seeking to die ------their effectiveness in enacting gross barbarity is enhanced by many powers of magnitude The use of drones and smart bombs requires far more technical skill and capability-----but the same people who admire the men who enacted the 9-11 atrocity are likely to OBJECT TO and Critisize the use of drones and smart bombs. I believe that the assassination of Osama----the muslim hero-----was brilliant ---------the action of the muslims on 9-11-----was nothing more than gross barbarity conceived in grossly barbaric minds One could evaluate the murder of two million armenians with little more than knives and clubs as "BRILLIANT" too------if one likes death in high numbers -----done in a grossly barbaric manner for no reason at all other than a quest for POWER For that matter----the comprehensive genocide enacted in arabia 1400 years ago could be called "brilliant" if you like that sort of thing

Sorry, I don't fly. :D
Drones are cool.
iro, got any proof that Osama is dead? No? Then please :anj_stfu:

Drones are cool.

Of course you don't fly. Probably never left your house. So you probably have no idea of the unbearable inconvenience fliers have to go thru, all because of the Arabs.

Now what the hell are you talking about? How can you dare suggest Jordan's treatment of the Palestinians was bad when compared to what Israel is doing to them with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concesions? Are you not even aware of Israel's "slow but steady" GENOCIDE of the Palestinians?

But as far as Black September goes, it appears that the Jordanians weren't about to give anything up to the Pals, so MJB and others, why do you insist that the Pals go back to their "Jordanian homeland"? That makes no sense.

Now what the hell are you talking about? How can you dare suggest Jordan's treatment of the Palestinians was bad when compared to what Israel is doing to them with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concesions? Are you not even aware of Israel's "slow but steady" GENOCIDE of the Palestinians?

But as far as Black September goes, it appears that the Jordanians weren't about to give anything up to the Pals, so MJB and others, why do you insist that the Pals go back to their "Jordanian homeland"? That makes no sense.

MJB does have a tendency to over-estimate arabs ----ethically speaking. I have TRIED TO EXPLAIN it to him--------but he insists that arabs love their fellow arabs------and muslims love their fellow muslims I have told him ---"there are lots of arabs who love arabs in the same way they love jews" I noticed a tear in his eye and he said-------"THAT MUCH................" he was overcome with emotoin

Sorry but I don't agree with Ima that Jordan's treatment of the Palestinians was awful. All Jordan gave the Palestinians was Black September. Just look what Israel is doing to them in comparison with peace oferings, a security fence & land concessions. Shame on Israel.

MJB does have a tendency to over-estimate arabs ----ethically speaking. I have TRIED TO EXPLAIN it to him--------but he insists that arabs love their fellow arabs------and muslims love their fellow muslims I have told him ---"there are lots of arabs who love arabs in the same way they love jews" I noticed a tear in his eye and he said-------"THAT MUCH................" he was overcome with emotoin

Georgie you are boring You are nothing but a garden variety anti semite on the same level as the cossack pigs who rode on their horses thru jewish villages slicing jewish kids apart on christmas eve in order to please their "god" and the muslims who did the same-----during ramadan for their "god"

I know you well I grew up in an area of the USA populated by people so much like you that the area came to the attention of your hero ADOLF He actually had plans to set up his work camps and killing factories in a nearby industrialized area of my state. I read your words when I was but ten years old -----more than 50 years ago ----its all old stuff to me

When I was young----the "head of the department" was a fine man----born in Poland----quite a brilliant guy--------and HONEST------he admitted that he was brought up to believe the same filth that you spout today its all so OLD and so boring and unchanging-----in fact your use of $$$ signs for all things jewish is CENTURIES OLD -----harkens back to the time when idiots like you in both the muslim and christian world were convinced that the
TALMUD held the secret for turning base metal to gold
Rosie, do you see how the "cossack pigs," Ramadan Muslims, and Israelis who took part in "Cast Lead" all $erve the $ame ma$ter?

We are about the same age, assuming you're not lying about all your personal history.
I, too, grew up in a conservative part of the US.
I well remember listening to their racist, sexist lies, and I have no doubt had Hitler won WWII many US conservatives would've flocked to his Second Final Solution.

The reason so much of the filth is so OLD, boring and unchanging is that the same rich parasites, including a few "Chosen Parasites, have controlled every government for the last few thousand years, and the Jewish $tate is one of their latest secrets for turning murder into gold.

Idiots like you are their base metal.
Is that why you often quote from a site rife with neo Nazis who deceptively call themselves "conservatives today" and who's feature writer is a well known anti Semitecalled Philip Giraldi who makes blood libel type claims like "the Mossad did 9-11?"

You are a piece of shit.
Still waiting for your "proof" that Phil Giraldi is an anti-Semite.
Maybe you can find the one where he blamed Jews for 911?
Or maybe you're just another Israel Firster for Feith?
Why do so many of Israel's USMB champions pretend the Jewish state can do no wrong?

"In 2005 Giraldi also wrote that the Italian Niger/yellowcake documents claiming an Iraqi interest in purchasing uranium from Niger were forgeries created by former CIA officers and Michael Ledeen. (See Niger uranium forgeries.)

"Giraldi also wrote that officials in the Office of Special Plans working for Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Douglas Feith had forged the 'Habbush letter' allegedly written by Saddam Hussein's intelligence director regarding shipping the uranium."

Philip Giraldi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Drones are cool.

Of course you don't fly. Probably never left your house. So you probably have no idea of the unbearable inconvenience fliers have to go thru, all because of the Arabs.
All because one-third of Palestinians imposed a Jewish state by force of arms upon the majority of their population in 1948. What would you expect in the way of non-Jewish response, undying gratitude?

Sorry but I don't agree with Ima that Jordan's treatment of the Palestinians was awful. All Jordan gave the Palestinians was Black September. Just look what Israel is doing to them in comparison with peace oferings, a security fence & land concessions. Shame on Israel.

So why does it makes sense for Pals to go to Jordan, when the Jords hate them and Black Septembered their asses and their camels' asses? And change the fucking broken record about the Israelis hating them even more, that's not a reason.

So why does it makes sense for Pals to go to Jordan, when the Jords hate them and Black Septembered their asses and their camels' asses? And change the fucking broken record about the Israelis hating them even more, that's not a reason.

It makes sense for people to live like human beings in places logically both available to them and which SHOULD ETHICALLY be available to them Both jews and arabs live in the middle east-----over the past 1400 years that situation has been fraught with conflict and blood and injustice to the extent that it is best to separate the populations Fortunately there is more than enough land there for each side to reside in separate places with more than enough land and each side SHOULD BE ENTITLED to that condition -----ie ample by separate land

It makes sense for people to live like human beings in places logically both available to them and which SHOULD ETHICALLY be available to them Both jews and arabs live in the middle east-----over the past 1400 years that situation has been fraught with conflict and blood and injustice to the extent that it is best to separate the populations Fortunately there is more than enough land there for each side to reside in separate places with more than enough land and each side SHOULD BE ENTITLED to that condition -----ie ample by separate land

What does that have to do with what I said?:confused:

I think you are beginning to see the Palestinian dilemma. Here they are fighting for freedom from Israel & Israel's brutal Zionist treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions.

And yet no surrounding Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Seriously, do you think Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

And golly Ima. What do you think might have caused Jordan to have to give the Palestinians Black September for a lasting peace?

I think you are beginning to see the Palestinian dilemma. Here they are fighting for freedom from Israel & Israel's brutal Zionist treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions.

And yet no surrounding Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Seriously, do you think Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

And golly Ima. What do you think might have caused Jordan to have to give the Palestinians Black September for a lasting peace?

That's why I'm asking why the Pals should go to Jordan like you want them to?

The reason that the people who decided to call themselves "palis" around 1960 should go to Jordan is because Jordan contains a large part of that which was the BRITISH PALESTINE MANDATE and contains land which was designated for arabs when the land mass was DIVIDED to accomodate the warring populations of jews and arabs -----ie divided in order to SEPARATE parties in conflict and proved ALL WITH A PLACE TO LIVE. The good news is that there is ample land in what is now called "JORDAN" to accomodate then AND the people there share a common language and religions----and are ethnically virtually identical. They even have family ties. The bad news is that they have been used as pawns by some vile arabist imperialists who prefer a middle east completely controlled by slugs of their own ilk.

The reason that the people who decided to call themselves "palis" around 1960 should go to Jordan is because Jordan contains a large part of that which was the BRITISH PALESTINE MANDATE and contains land which was designated for arabs when the land mass was DIVIDED to accomodate the warring populations of jews and arabs -----ie divided in order to SEPARATE parties in conflict and proved ALL WITH A PLACE TO LIVE. The good news is that there is ample land in what is now called "JORDAN" to accomodate then AND the people there share a common language and religions----and are ethnically virtually identical. They even have family ties. The bad news is that they have been used as pawns by some vile arabist imperialists who prefer a middle east completely controlled by slugs of their own ilk.

You mean you'd LIKE them to go to Jordan. :D
The question is: do you actually think that deporting them to Jordan is a viable solution? The final one?

The question is: do you actually think that deporting them to Jordan is a viable solution? The final one?

"DEPORTING THEM TO JORDAN"?????? that's a funny way of looking at a move a few miles down the road ------into the arms of one's bretheren ----one's co-religionists-----one's own people. You have a very strange concept of the PEOPLE of the area You seem to have actually SWALLOWED the idea that there is a nation of people with a history and ethnicity called "PALESTINIANS" --------well-----you are wrong. Your comment is as silly as saying "DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE WHO LIVED IN NEW JERSEY ALL THEIR LIVES TO ADAPT TO CONNECTICUT" ???????? :eusa_boohoo: I KNOW that there is sufficient land right there------where arabs live------to ACCOMODATE all of them outside of israel and sufficient land to accomodate jews ------outside of "MUSLIM LAND" I also believe that there is enough land in the area to accomodate a refuge from the filth you support which the christians of the area face

"DEPORTING THEM TO JORDAN"?????? that's a funny way of looking at a move a few miles down the road ------into the arms of one's bretheren ----one's co-religionists-----one's own people. You have a very strange concept of the PEOPLE of the area You seem to have actually SWALLOWED the idea that there is a nation of people with a history and ethnicity called "PALESTINIANS" --------well-----you are wrong. Your comment is as silly as saying "DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE WHO LIVED IN NEW JERSEY ALL THEIR LIVES TO ADAPT TO CONNECTICUT" ???????? :eusa_boohoo: I KNOW that there is sufficient land right there------where arabs live------to ACCOMODATE all of them outside of israel and sufficient land to accomodate jews ------outside of "MUSLIM LAND" I also believe that there is enough land in the area to accomodate a refuge from the filth you support which the christians of the area face
People from New Jersey would have a hell of a time adapting to Connecticut because of the cleanliness and the higher property values. :D

But seriously, you're talking about moving people from Jersey to Connecticut by force, and then taking their land. You expect them to all high five you on the way by?

People from New Jersey would have a hell of a time adapting to Connecticut because of the cleanliness and the higher property values. :D

But seriously, you're talking about moving people from Jersey to Connecticut by force, and then taking their land. You expect them to all high five you on the way by?

I am talking about FULL RIGHTS FOR ALL PEOPLE in situations in which FULL RIGHTS CANNOT BE ACHIEVED ---when conflicting groups live together I got news for you-------SHARIAH IS FILTH FOR NON MUSLIMS it is the most oppressive system for "others" that exists today in the entire world the other bit of news is that the notion that SHARIAH IS AN IDEAL is endemic like flu viruses in all islamic populations and there are people in all such populations willing to slit the throats of infants to achieve that FILTH because to them the FILTH OF SHARIAH is "holy" now you can go and dance on the dead bodies of Copts in Egypt and Nigeria and Uganda and christians and hindus in Kenya and pakistan and indonesia ----and play with the heads of decapitated little girls-----to your heart's content

Forum List

Back