Comparative Religion

Once again, the joke is on you. First of all Irose is quite correct "the Jews were from Mesopotamia." So how does this fact justify Muslim Palestinians stealing Israel's land when the Jews migrated into Canaan?

Oh Ima, why do you insist on making yourself the laughing stock of this board? For your education, Canaanites were mostly Hebrews. And after Yahweh won out over Baal, they were all Hebrews. And the land of Canaan included Palestine. Thus the Jews are the indigenous Palestinians long before the Muslims started stealing Palestine after the 7th century AD. And that Ima, is the "historical connection to Palestine for the Jews." Get it yet?

AOL Search

Sorry doucher, but iro already claimed (not my claim as you suggest) that Jews were from mesopotamia. Better luck next time.

Aren't you the one who keeps repeating over and over and over and over about how the Pals should go back to their homelands in Jordan, Egypt and Syria...? Well then, the Jews should go back home as well. :D

The reason not all Jews go back home to Israel is because they are well established & doing fine in other countries.

Once again, the joke is on you. First of all Irose is quite correct "the Jews were from Mesopotamia." So how does this fact justify Muslim Palestinians stealing Israel's land when the Jews migrated into Canaan?

Sorry doucher, but iro already claimed (not my claim as you suggest) that Jews were from mesopotamia. Better luck next time.

Aren't you the one who keeps repeating over and over and over and over about how the Pals should go back to their homelands in Jordan, Egypt and Syria...? Well then, the Jews should go back home as well. :D

The reason not all Jews go back home to Israel is because they are well established & doing fine in other countries.

Boy, you're not too swift! What I mean is that the Jews should go home to Mesopotamia! :D

Tell me who you think "my people" are?
As far as I know, I'm Semite-free.
Some of my ancestors undoubtedly killed American Indians.
Other ancestors of mine were American Indians.

Maybe you can explain why Jews, alone among all the people of this planet, are entitled to possess land their ancestors stole thousands of years ago?

Do you think Israel's existence today owes more to its usefulness as a "strategic asset" in maintaining the US Empire? If a Jewish state had not been slated for all the people of Palestine beginning in 1917, there would've been much less throat slitting and cluster bombs all around.

Do your handlers encourage ad hominem or red herring fallacies?
They seem to make up most of your arguments, along with alleged personal "history."
Maybe you can hook up with the Romney campaign?

your statement that "jews stole land" thousands of years ago
is amazingly idiotic Do you also believe that MONGOLIANS who
crossed the BERING STRAITS into north america STOLE LAND and
now call themselves "AMERICAN INDIANS" Using your idiotic
paradigms----no country or nation should exist
While extending your pathetic paradigm would give all people of the world "the right of return" to whatever real estate their ancestors occupied 3000 years ago. 1948 marks the beginning of the modern state of Israel when one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine imposed a Jewish state by force of arms on the majority of Palestinians.

It's beyond idiocy to continue defending the ethnic cleansing that's resulted from that "original sin" unless you think Israel's current occupation of Palestine makes good business $en$e for the "cho$en people...

Do you?

Maybe you can explain why Jews, alone among all the people of this planet, are entitled to possess land their ancestors stole thousands of years ago?

Do you think Israel's existence today owes more to its usefulness as a "strategic asset" in maintaining the US Empire? If a Jewish state had not been slated for all the people of Palestine beginning in 1917, there would've been much less throat slitting and cluster bombs all around.

They seem to make up most of your arguments, along with alleged personal "history."

While extending your pathetic paradigm would give all people of the world "the right of return" to whatever real estate their ancestors occupied 3000 years ago. 1948 marks the beginning of the modern state of Israel when one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine imposed a Jewish state by force of arms on the majority of Palestinians.
It's beyond idiocy to continue defending the ethnic cleansing that's resulted from that "original sin" unless you think Israel's current occupation of Palestine makes good business $en$e for the "cho$en people...

Do you?

Georgie you are boring You are nothing but a garden variety anti semite on the same level as the cossack pigs who rode on their horses thru jewish villages slicing jewish kids apart on christmas eve in order to please their "god" and the muslims who did the same-----during ramadan for their "god"

I know you well I grew up in an area of the USA populated by people so much like you that the area came to the attention of your hero ADOLF He actually had plans to set up his work camps and killing factories in a nearby industrialized area of my state. I read your words when I was but ten years old -----more than 50 years ago ----its all old stuff to me

When I was young----the "head of the department" was a fine man----born in Poland----quite a brilliant guy--------and HONEST------he admitted that he was brought up to believe the same filth that you spout today its all so OLD and so boring and unchanging-----in fact your use of $$$ signs for all things jewish is CENTURIES OLD -----harkens back to the time when idiots like you in both the muslim and christian world were convinced that the
TALMUD held the secret for turning base metal to gold

LMAO! I know quite well what you mean. That is why I let you make a fool of yourself for all to witness. But hey, we love you for all the laughs you provide us.

Boy, you're not too swift! What I mean is that the Jews should go home to Mesopotamia! :D

Do you?

Georgie you are boring You are nothing but a garden variety anti semite on the same level as the cossack pigs who rode on their horses thru jewish villages slicing jewish kids apart on christmas eve in order to please their "god" and the muslims who did the same-----during ramadan for their "god"

I know you well I grew up in an area of the USA populated by people so much like you that the area came to the attention of your hero ADOLF He actually had plans to set up his work camps and killing factories in a nearby industrialized area of my state. I read your words when I was but ten years old -----more than 50 years ago ----its all old stuff to me

When I was young----the "head of the department" was a fine man----born in Poland----quite a brilliant guy--------and HONEST------he admitted that he was brought up to believe the same filth that you spout today its all so OLD and so boring and unchanging-----in fact your use of $$$ signs for all things jewish is CENTURIES OLD -----harkens back to the time when idiots like you in both the muslim and christian world were convinced that the
Rosie, do you see how the "cossack pigs," Ramadan Muslims, and Israelis who took part in "Cast Lead" all $erve the $ame ma$ter?

We are about the same age, assuming you're not lying about all your personal history.
I, too, grew up in a conservative part of the US.
I well remember listening to their racist, sexist lies, and I have no doubt had Hitler won WWII many US conservatives would've flocked to his Second Final Solution.

The reason so much of the filth is so OLD, boring and unchanging is that the same rich parasites, including a few "Chosen Parasites, have controlled every government for the last few thousand years, and the Jewish $tate is one of their latest secrets for turning murder into gold.

Idiots like you are their base metal.

LMAO! I know quite well what you mean. That is why I let you make a fool of yourself for all to witness. But hey, we love you for all the laughs you provide us.

As if, so anyways answer my qyuestion then: Aren't you the one who keeps repeating over and over and over and over about how the Pals should go back to their homelands in Jordan, Egypt and Syria...? Well then, shouldn't the Jews go back home as well to Mesopotamia.

Why would the Jews do that when Israel was legally & ehtically re-established as their homeland by a vote of the member nations of the UN?

Hey Ima, how did the Muslims establish all their Muslim countries?

As if, so anyways answer my qyuestion then: Aren't you the one who keeps repeating over and over and over and over about how the Pals should go back to their homelands in Jordan, Egypt and Syria...? Well then, shouldn't the Jews go back home as well to Mesopotamia.

Why would the Jews do that when Israel was legally & ehtically re-established as their homeland by a vote of the member nations of the UN?

So you're implying that Israel abides by ALL the UN votes? Or just the ones it likes?

Muslims in general are worse than Jews. Agreed. But sometimes Jews act at the same level as arabs.

So you're implying that Israel abides by ALL the UN votes? Or just the ones it likes?

Muslims in general are worse than Jews. Agreed. But sometimes Jews act at the same level as arabs.
Ima refuses to admit (or should we say diverts from the fact) that so called "Muslim nations" became Muslim by invasions and forced conversions.

Do you?
1967 begins the creation of a fake people who call themselves Palestinians.

Ima refuses to admit (or should we say diverts from the fact) that so called "Muslim nations" became Muslim by invasions and forced conversions.
It's just that thats irrelevant. It's like saying: my neighbour raped a 6 year old, so then so can I.

Well, I do have to admit I am ashamed of Israel for their treatment of the Palestinians provoking them into hatred & violence with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep them Israel instead of trying to find a way to free them back to their indigenous Arab homelands.

Do you?
1967 begins the creation of a fake people who call themselves Palestinians.
Do you mean "Israel's Last War" or the "Liberation of Judea and Samaria?"

"'It was Israel’s last war, and that means that you guys won’t have to fight in another war with the Arabs.' Mr. Arbel, our geography teacher sounded euphoric.

"He had just returned from the Sinai after doing his duty as a medic in what came to be known as the Six-Day War. He told the students who were about to enter their senior year at the Herzliya Hebrew High School (Gymnasium) in Tel Aviv that the military victory over the neighboring states of Egypt, Syria, and Jordan in June 1967 ensured that Israelis would soon be arriving at the promised land of eternal peace.

"Israel would return the Sinai to Egypt and the Golan Heights to Syria in exchange for peace agreements with these countries, would help resolve the 'refugee problem,' and would co-exist in harmony with the 'inhabitants' of the 'territories.' (The term 'Palestinians' had yet to be integrated into the public discourse.)"

1967 began the creation of Greater Israel.
How's that "refugee problem" working out?
'Caught sight of the Promised Land yet...sure thing, Golda.

Six Days—and 40 Years | The American Conservative

How amazing all the contributions to peace, mankind & civilization Israel has achieved in such a short period of time. Especially when we consider what Israel has for Palestinian neighbors.

Do you?

Rosie, do you see how the "cossack pigs," Ramadan Muslims, and Israelis who took part in "Cast Lead" all $erve the $ame ma$ter?

We are about the same age, assuming you're not lying about all your personal history.
I, too, grew up in a conservative part of the US.
I well remember listening to their racist, sexist lies, and I have no doubt had Hitler won WWII many US conservatives would've flocked to his Second Final Solution.

The reason so much of the filth is so OLD, boring and unchanging is that the same rich parasites, including a few "Chosen Parasites, have controlled every government for the last few thousand years, and the Jewish $tate is one of their latest secrets for turning murder into gold.

Idiots like you are their base metal.
Is that why you often quote from a site rife with neo Nazis who deceptively call themselves "conservatives today" and who's feature writer is a well known anti Semitecalled Philip Giraldi who makes blood libel type claims like "the Mossad did 9-11?"

You are a piece of shit.

Is that why you often quote from a site rife with neo Nazis who deceptively call themselves "conservatives today" and who's feature writer is a well known anti Semitecalled Philip Giraldi who makes blood libel type claims like "the Mossad did 9-11?"

You are a piece of shit.

The Mossad aren't smart enough to pull off 9/11.

You are a piece of shit.

Sounds like you admire the 9/11 massacre.

You are a piece of shit.

Sounds like you admire the 9/11 massacre.

No matter what side you're on, you have to admit that it was a brilliant coup. Now we all get our private squeezed every time we get on a plane.

Forum List

Back