Company Policy: We are not hiring until Obama is gone'

This is just something everyone knows. WIth an out of control regulatory regime no business is doing any expansion until Obama is gone.
And why should they if they are to remain solvent as a company? (With all the uncertainty Obama and the Statists have introduced into the scenario)?

So I have to ask? Is Obama going to force firms to hire just to run them out of business so the government can come in place more people on the dole that we can ill afford?

This is just something everyone knows. WIth an out of control regulatory regime no business is doing any expansion until Obama is gone.
And why should they if they are to remain solvent as a company? (With all the uncertainty Obama and the Statists have introduced into the scenario)?

So I have to ask? Is Obama going to force firms to hire just to run them out of business so the government can come in place more people on the dole that we can ill afford?

I wouldn't be surprised, I can hear it now. "you need 11 people to run this business and you only have 8 so hire 3 more or face the wrath of the feel good liberal".

I wouldn't be surprised, I can hear it now. "you need 11 people to run this business and you only have 8 so hire 3 more or face the wrath of the feel good liberal".
And I have a sneaking suspicion that this is part of the ire of the OWS protestors and thier rage against corporations...however misguided they are. They have bought the class warfare, anti-corporation rhetoric fueld by Obama and the left.

IF the OWS people are to redeem themselves, they need to turn the anger back at thier handlers for it is they that are responsible for where we are by over regulating businesses in the first place.

Okay, so this guy is in the crane business, but can't afford to hire anyone, supposedly.

And supposedly it's Obama's fault somehow?

Well, here's a crane company called Capco Crane & Hoist Inc. located in the infamously liberal state of Massachusetts.

What's their stance on hiring? Well here it is:

Careers at Capco Crane & Hoist Inc.

Specializing in Overhead Bridge Cranes and Hoists

Welcome to the Career Center at Capco Crane & Hoist, Inc. To give you some information about our values, our culture and our career opportunities browse through our site and find out what we are all about.

We provide superior services and products by hiring the best people. Our continued rapid growth demands that we add more employees to keep expanding. If you can help us deliver quality services and products, we offer tremendous career opportunities for employees. You will join a hard-working group of people who are totally committed to giving our customers great service.

The following are current job openings at Capco Crane & Hoist, Inc.

ELECTRICAL OVERHEAD TRAVELING BRIDGE CRANES COMPANY HIRING IMMEDIATELY

•We need experienced bridge crane fabricators, installation experts and service technicians - welders must be certified, electricians should have a license. Pay is based on experience, great health and dental plan, paid vacations and paid holidays, 401K, plus annual bonuses based on performance.

Crane Company | Overhead Bridge Cranes and Hoists

So, maybe the takeaway here is, if you know how to run a crane business, you can prosper, expand, and BE a job creator.

Maybe a little less time spent making dopey signs for your trucks and a little more time learning how to get the job done might help...

That also proves these useless tits protesting no jobs are full of shit.

So your position is that all the Republicans running for president who are attacking Obama for it being his fault there aren't enough jobs are full of shit?

Okay, so this guy is in the crane business, but can't afford to hire anyone, supposedly.

Well, here's a crane company called Capco Crane & Hoist Inc. located in the infamously liberal state of Massachusetts.

Welcome to the Career Center at Capco Crane & Hoist, Inc. To give you some information about our values, our culture and our career opportunities browse through our site and find out what we are all about.

We provide superior services and products by hiring the best people. Our continued rapid growth demands that we add more employees to keep expanding. If you can help us deliver quality services and products, we offer tremendous career opportunities for employees. You will join a hard-working group of people who are totally committed to giving our customers great service.

•We need experienced bridge crane fabricators, installation experts and service technicians - welders must be certified, electricians should have a license. Pay is based on experience, great health and dental plan, paid vacations and paid holidays, 401K, plus annual bonuses based on performance.

So, maybe the takeaway here is, if you know how to run a crane business, you can prosper, expand, and BE a job creator.

Maybe a little less time spent making dopey signs for your trucks and a little more time learning how to get the job done might help...

So your position is that all the Republicans running for president who are attacking Obama for it being his fault there aren't enough jobs are full of shit?

They're politicians, of course they're full of shit, they all are.
There is lots of work for those with the skills to look after themselves if they are willing to do what it takes. In order to get elected politicians (Republican and Democrat) always fall back to pandering to the useless who can't look after themselves.

You have not provided facts.

I'd like to know how many "boys" you have working, how much each are paid, and how many overtime hours each ( at all pay grades ) are working. Then, I'd like you to show me how paying these "boys" overtime is cost effective when compared to hiring more "boys" to carry the load. And...if it is not drastically more cost effective, which it certainly is not, why you would not want to put another working man in the mix......paying taxes and buying shit?

lol, I don't give a fuck what you'd like to know, or whether you believe me or not. Believe that everyone is running at full employment if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy, I don't care.

Well.....there it is then. All I have done is ask for some facts from your personal experience. I only did so because you used your personal experience as evidence in your argument.

Wanna know what makes me feel warm and fuzzy, douchebag? Hearing my fellow Americans TALKING UP the economy whenever possible does the trick. There are positive signs. There is, as Chris and others have mentioned here, reason to be optimistic. Emphasizing the positive is not going to magically make things better.....but it certainly does not hurt.

But, you fuckers come here EVERY DAMNED DAY and speak of nothing but negatives. Because that is what makes you feel warm and fuzzy? What agenda could you have in emphasizing the negative? Trying to help? Asshole.

You wrote"Hearing my fellow Americans TALKING UP the economy whenever possible does the trick. There are positive signs."

Well then where were you and WERE YOU talking up the economy,
when the economy was doing this:

Prime
Inflation Interest rate Unemployment
2001 2.80% 9.00% 4.70%
2002 1.60% 4.25% 5.80%
2003 2.30% 4.00% 6.00%
2004 2.70% 5.25% 5.50%
2005 3.40% 7.25% 5.10%
2006 3.20% 8.25% 4.60%
2007 2.80% 7.75% 4.60%
2008 3.80% 3.25% 5.80%

Were you "TALKING UP" the economy when:

1) $5 trillion in losses due to DOT.com busts started under Clinton and lead to the 2001 RECESSION!
2) Oh a little event that cost $2 trillion to the economy called 9/11
which again if the Gorelick Memo originally put into place so the CIA couldn't share with the FBI the Chinese donations to Clinton in exchange for missile secrets.. which then prevented the CIA sharing 9/11 terrorists data with the FBI..
Question: What brand new $800 billion agency created.. what happened to the $2 trillion in losses?? Answer LATER!

3) By the way did you ever hear about the WORST HURRICANE SEASONS in USA history and the losses of nearly $1 trillion in businesses, jobs, lives, etc.
Of course NOT you don't remember any of that...

ANSWER to where did these $8 trillion in losses go?
AGAINST TAXABLE INCOME that would have been reported as income to the IRS.. BUT instead Subtracted from tax liability!

But WERE YOU "TALKING up" the economy at that time???
Or were you BUSH BASHING???

lol, I don't give a fuck what you'd like to know, or whether you believe me or not. Believe that everyone is running at full employment if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy, I don't care.

Well.....there it is then. All I have done is ask for some facts from your personal experience. I only did so because you used your personal experience as evidence in your argument.

Wanna know what makes me feel warm and fuzzy, douchebag? Hearing my fellow Americans TALKING UP the economy whenever possible does the trick. There are positive signs. There is, as Chris and others have mentioned here, reason to be optimistic. Emphasizing the positive is not going to magically make things better.....but it certainly does not hurt.

But, you fuckers come here EVERY DAMNED DAY and speak of nothing but negatives. Because that is what makes you feel warm and fuzzy? What agenda could you have in emphasizing the negative? Trying to help? Asshole.

You wrote"Hearing my fellow Americans TALKING UP the economy whenever possible does the trick. There are positive signs."

Well then where were you and WERE YOU talking up the economy,
when the economy was doing this:

Prime
Inflation Interest rate Unemployment
2001 2.80% 9.00% 4.70%
2002 1.60% 4.25% 5.80%
2003 2.30% 4.00% 6.00%
2004 2.70% 5.25% 5.50%
2005 3.40% 7.25% 5.10%
2006 3.20% 8.25% 4.60%
2007 2.80% 7.75% 4.60%
2008 3.80% 3.25% 5.80%

Were you "TALKING UP" the economy when:

1) $5 trillion in losses due to DOT.com busts started under Clinton and lead to the 2001 RECESSION!
2) Oh a little event that cost $2 trillion to the economy called 9/11
which again if the Gorelick Memo originally put into place so the CIA couldn't share with the FBI the Chinese donations to Clinton in exchange for missile secrets.. which then prevented the CIA sharing 9/11 terrorists data with the FBI..
Question: What brand new $800 billion agency created.. what happened to the $2 trillion in losses?? Answer LATER!

3) By the way did you ever hear about the WORST HURRICANE SEASONS in USA history and the losses of nearly $1 trillion in businesses, jobs, lives, etc.
Of course NOT you don't remember any of that...

ANSWER to where did these $8 trillion in losses go?
AGAINST TAXABLE INCOME that would have been reported as income to the IRS.. BUT instead Subtracted from tax liability!

But WERE YOU "TALKING up" the economy at that time???
Or were you BUSH BASHING???

I'm guessing his nuts hadn't even dropped during those years

The guy in OP is located in a town of 500 in the hills of Georgia where the median income is 31,000.

lol, if he had any gumption he'd hire some crackers under the table to get his work done.

btw, Waco, Georgia is not that far from where the book/movie 'Deliverance' was set in.

..say no more...:lol::lol::lol:

The guy in OP is located in a town of 500 in the hills of Georgia where the median income is 31,000.

lol, if he had any gumption he'd hire some crackers under the table to get his work done.

btw, Waco, Georgia is not that far from where the book/movie 'Deliverance' was set in.

Yea, well......Georgia has been invaded by smart ass Northerners that think they are somehow smarter than Southerners. I've lived here for 28 years since leaving Chicago and believe most of the people here are a LOT smarter than their Northern counterparts. Waco is about 200 miles from where Deliverance was shot, which by the way is a beautiful part of Georgia. Somehow I'm thinking you smart Northerners actually think people like that live in Georgia. It was a movie, not reality.

Waco is still (fortunately) pretty much a community of honest, hard working people that truly understand what "having it tough" means.

Stay Classy NYcaribeener.

Last edited:

Yea, well......Georgia has been invaded by smart ass Northerners that think they are somehow smarter than Southerners. I've lived here for 28 years since leaving Chicago and believe most of the people here are a LOT smarter than their Northern counterparts. Waco is about 200 miles from where Deliverance was shot, which by the way is a beautiful part of Georgia. Somehow I'm thinking you smart Northerners actually people like that live in Georgia. It was a movie, not reality.

Waco is still (fortunately) pretty much a community of honest, hard working people that truly understand what "having it tough" means.

Blaming Obama for your woes is not smart.

I'm in upstate NY. You know what the local boom is in? Gas well workers. They're all over the place, they're filling up the motels, the rental properties, the restaurants, the bars, etc., etc..

In the evil anti-business anti-energy Obama economy, THAT is what is happening around here.

Stop believing rightwing propaganda.

Yea, well......Georgia has been invaded by smart ass Northerners that think they are somehow smarter than Southerners. I've lived here for 28 years since leaving Chicago and believe most of the people here are a LOT smarter than their Northern counterparts. Waco is about 200 miles from where Deliverance was shot, which by the way is a beautiful part of Georgia. Somehow I'm thinking you smart Northerners actually people like that live in Georgia. It was a movie, not reality.

Either way, this guy is probably not running a huge operation out of such a small town. I can't find any info on how many people he employs and it's certainly not a publically traded venture.

He obviously has some time to kill, and doesn't strike me as a particularly savy businessmen.

Most businessmen avoid things that could potentially turn their customers off. I guess he can afford to write of the citizens in his town that voted for Obama.

I'm in upstate NY. You know what the local boom is in? Gas well workers. They're all over the place, they're filling up the motels, the rental properties, the restaurants, the bars, etc., etc..

In the evil anti-business anti-energy Obama economy, THAT is what is happening around here.

Well since the drilling moratorium in the Gulf, there are many people that could be working that aren't. Good for upstate NY, you know one of the "favored" states. The South is just not liking 0bama too much these days.

I say bravo for the businesses having the courage to actually say what the problem is. And yes, 0bama has a LOT to do with it.

Well since the drilling moratorium in the Gulf, there are many people that could be working that aren't. Good for upstate NY, you know one of the "favored" states. The South is just not liking 0bama too much these days.

I say bravo for the businesses having the courage to actually say what the problem is. And yes, 0bama has a LOT to do with it.

With the exception of Florida and North Carolina, the "South" never liked Obama.

2008-election-map-nytimes.png

With the exception of Florida and North Carolina, the "South" never liked Obama.

2008-election-map-nytimes.png

Well I guess I should have said they dislike him even more than they did in 2008. Is that better?? :lol:

Last edited:

And so do those that voted for the creep...and continue to excuse him. Birds of a feather I guess.:eusa_shhh::eusa_whistle:

"Can't afford it," explained the employer, Bill Looman, Tuesday evening.
"I've got people that I want to hire now,
but I just can't afford it.
And I don't foresee that I'll be able to afford it unless some things change in D.C."

'Company Policy: We are not hiring until Obama is gone' | 11alive.com

Now what is it that "he can't afford" that keeps him from hiring?

Hesitancy because due to more and more rules and regulations coming from this administration at a rate Since 2008 the government has spent 54 billion dollars on regulatory agencies at a 16% growth rate.

Since President Obama took office regulatory agency employment climbed 13% to more than 281,000 regulatory employees.
During the same period all other employment shrank by 5.6%.

By 2008 the cost to the private economy to comply with federal regulations was 1.75 trillion dollars.
4200 more regulations are waiting for approval in the pipeline, not counting the EPA, the new health care bill, and the Dodd-Frank legislation. It is not known yet how much more those will add?
The 1.75 trillion dollar red tape economy | Washington Times Communities

So businesses have NO idea what it will cost to add new employees because of Obamacare, Dodd-Frank Act, and all the new rules and regulations!
Why hire people if you have to spend thousands more in following OSHA,EPA,and all the other alphabet soup rules and regulations!

The facts:
UBS on September 19 released an investors' research report on what it calls the "Great Suppression," which UBS says is a phenomenon in which "tax hikes and regulations emanating from Washington are ... discouraging hiring."
The report said that the 2010 health care bill was one of 11 regulations that it believes are having a "negative impact on U.S. employment."

The report said that health care reform was "arguably the biggest impediment to hiring (particularly hiring of less skilled workers)."

"It subjects businesses to
highly complex rules that increase the cost,
risk, and 'hassle factor' of adding to payrolls," the report states. "...
All firms with more than 50 workers must provide benefits, which creates an incentive for smaller firms to stay 'under the limit' by expanding overseas, outsourcing, or dividing into two companies."

This report is BASED ON REAL employers and their REASONS..
Download it from here:
The American Spectator : Bad Economists and Good Capitalists

Now THAT sounds like a great business mind. :lol:
What's your business experience? How many hiring decisions have you made? How many payrolls have you met?

It's funny the way that people with absolutely no business experience think they know more about business than business owners. Then again, thinking they know know better than everyone else is a standard leftist trait.

He's crying because some people said bad things about him waaaa waaaa waaaa.

The ironic is kneedeep.
He's taking advantage of his First Amendment rights.

I know that annoys leftists. "Free speech for me, but not for thee!"

Nobody's denying him his free speech rights. He attacked Obama, some people are attacking him. Free speech, Free speech.
Seems to me the whiners are the ones attacking him for the ultimate sin: Attacking Obama.

Some people are stupid enough to call that treason. Morons.

Yes, but you can't be an experienced crane fabricator or certified welder with a degree in Womyn's Studies.

Forum List

Back