Company Policy: We are not hiring until Obama is gone'

Hey guys, it's their money. They can do what they want with it. 0bama can't make them spend it if they don't want to spend it. He can "executive order" anything he wants except other people's money. Remember this is the guy that can't go a couple of weeks without a party at the White House. :)

great... let's "executive order" them to pay twice the tax rate they do know unless they fuckin' start hiring... furthermore... let's tax the piss out of foreign profits of American Companies... whether they bring that money back to the US or not.

If they stop playing the bullshit games and bring jobs back to America... guess what? They won't get penalized.

Fuck em', I'm sick of them holding the country hostage because they feel too entitled to pay taxes.
Why don't you just nationalize the companies?

Hey guys, it's their money. They can do what they want with it. 0bama can't make them spend it if they don't want to spend it. He can "executive order" anything he wants except other people's money. Remember this is the guy that can't go a couple of weeks without a party at the White House. :)

great... let's "executive order" them to pay twice the tax rate they do know unless they fuckin' start hiring... furthermore... let's tax the piss out of foreign profits of American Companies... whether they bring that money back to the US or not.

If they stop playing the bullshit games and bring jobs back to America... guess what? They won't get penalized.

Fuck em', I'm sick of them holding the country hostage because they feel too entitled to pay taxes.
"Damn fine post, Comrade!"

stalin.jpg

What service or product does this asshoe provide? If it is something that I use, I will make sure to purchase it from a competitor.

From the link:

Looman's company is U.S. Cranes, LLC.
Looks like leftists have been tolerant:

http://www.uscranellc.com/

William (Bill) Looman is a veteran, a patriot, and most importantly, my friend and brother. He and I along with many other Marines, Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen/women and Coasties, served, still serve, and shall continue to serve, so that the Constitution of the United States of America cannot be so trampled as to rob any American of their right to freedom of expression. All of you who have been less than kind in your assessment of Bill for his practice of that freedom, should be ashamed of yourselves. Every American has the right of freedom of speech, through the printed word or spoken, and for you to look down upon that right is to declare that not only do you not believe in the American Constitution, but to also declare to all that listen that you do not care to be branded an American. How sad that is.​

He's crying because some people said bad things about him waaaa waaaa waaaa.

The ironic is kneedeep.

From the link:

William (Bill) Looman is a veteran, a patriot, and most importantly, my friend and brother. He and I along with many other Marines, Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen/women and Coasties, served, still serve, and shall continue to serve, so that the Constitution of the United States of America cannot be so trampled as to rob any American of their right to freedom of expression. All of you who have been less than kind in your assessment of Bill for his practice of that freedom, should be ashamed of yourselves. Every American has the right of freedom of speech, through the printed word or spoken, and for you to look down upon that right is to declare that not only do you not believe in the American Constitution, but to also declare to all that listen that you do not care to be branded an American. How sad that is.​

The ironic is kneedeep.
He's taking advantage of his First Amendment rights.

I know that annoys leftists. "Free speech for me, but not for thee!"

Of course do you think there is NO partisan resource?
YOU are naive! That's the beauty of the Internet!
There are so many resources that give a little intelligence and a lot of research even YOU can tell the difference between shit and shinola!

THE point is while the MSM is your source of data, IT is biased and people who are making the hiring decisions are trying to get the FACTS this is an anti-business, anti-capitalist President out and the MSM bias thwarts it!

Hence The facts:
UBS on September 19 released an investors' research report on what it calls the "Great Suppression," which UBS says is a phenomenon in which "tax hikes and regulations emanating from Washington are ... discouraging hiring." The report said that the 2010 health care bill was one of 11 regulations that it believes are having a "negative impact on U.S. employment."

Down load LIKE I did the very short (12 pages), for ADD people research that shows 11 regulations thwarting businesses!
These are realities!

I'm not a big MSM type of guy and I refuse to use bias sources, I like to have creditability. Did you not use the Washington Times and the right wing think tank, The American Spectator? Yes or no?

Now for the rest of your rant, did I not clearly state that regulations were a headache, oh that's right I used the term "nightmare".
I have also stated scores of times on USMB that I am not a supporter of Obamacare, based on the mandate portion of the legislation.

I can bite on the fact that Obamacare will cost companies money and may hinder hirings. USB does have an interest in Obamacare as USB does have a Healthcare Investment Banking Division, so obviously they have the health care industry's financial interests constantly in mind.
"bite all you want"... but Obama want's single payer!

Never mind the USA is ten times the size of other supposedly single payer countries... those countries can't provide single payer and are going broke!
Never mind Obama wants single payer ... and in doing so he wants all private health companies to go out of business!
And then where will the $100 billion they pay in Federal/State/Local income taxes as well as office building property taxes AND sales taxes be picked up?
BY YOU the tax payer!
If you want to see examples of nationalized health failures, nationalized oil failures, nationalized auto failures that's what Obama wants!

Now as far as health care financing specifically Medicare you have no Idea what I know about it!
Suffice to say if you are serious about the FACTS..
tell me what city you live in!
I'll tell you what your local hospital charges Medicare.
The reason that's important is this:

Univ. Community Hospital in Florida did
2,110 CAT scans with no contrast
They charge Medicare $2,635
It cost Univ. $43 for each scan.
A markup of 6,127.91%!

Now why would Medicare gladly pay that 6,127% markup?
It's called EMTALA!

And that's just a tip of the iceberg in issues Medicare has and Obama therefore wants with Obamacare to run 1/6th of the economy like that?

And before you bring up private health companies.. just remember one number 80%!
That's what the average insurance company pays from premiums for the claims! 80% are paid out in claims!

And why??? The $600 billion a year gorilla that evidently YOU know nothing about creates that and the Medicare fiasco.. so "bite on that"!

You already posted the bolded part of your post about a month or two ago. Basically word-for-word.
And as I told you back then, I work in the health care industry and have done so for 15 years and I work in strategic planning.
You may think you know damn near everything, but I have my doubts. Otherwise, you'd have a clue that the way Medicare pays bills including CAT Scans, is the basically same way they paid bills under other administrations. Also, as I was in the technical side of health care for ten years (20 years all told in technology) , I very, very aware of the mark-ups in regards to technology. Technology has super high mark-ups in about every business sector.
You're way you bias to be objective, otherwise you wouldn't be posting such one-sidded BS that doesn't grasp reality. It's like you trying to blame all the regulation on Obama, when in fact instituting regulations goes back decades by presidents of all stripes.

"Never mind the USA is ten times the size of other supposedly single payer countries... those countries can't provide single payer and are going broke"

Obamacare isn't single payer. Like a majority of Americans, I'm all for Single Payer and not for Obamacare.

Remember folks... these ARE the people that HAVE the money and WANT to hire BUT can't afford the rising costs to comply with all the rules,regulations, paperwork, red tape you name it it is stupid!

The whole purpose of a business is to provide a service or goods that are wanted!

Yet the mentality of this administration is to treat EVERY business with suspicion!
This administration HATES businesses!
Why else would this administration's National Labor Relations board PICK sides and the side they pick is the UNIONS EVEN though there were going to be MORE jobs in South Carolina in total?

So Today, House Oversight & Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) issued a subpoena seeking more information on the National Labor Relations Board’s (NLRB) suit against Boeing that has put an estimated 1,000 new jobs at risk in South Carolina. In a statement on the subpoena, Chairman Issa underscored the job-crushing impact of the NLRB suit

House GOP Seeks Information on NLRB Suit, Continues Effort to Stop Job-Crushing Regulations, Government Overreach | Speaker of the House John Boehner | speaker.gov

What is wrong with this administration that KNOWINGLY is crushing job creations?
Knowingly stopping oil explorations and energy independence?
Knowingly killing jobs in the coal industry all for what reasons?
The answer to your question is simple. Obama has a certain view of the United States. That view forces him to view this country as inherently unfair. He thinks government exists to take care of the needs of the people. The only way to convince the people that they should look to government for their needs is to use political power and the threat of government sanctions to make business and profit appear evil. The more regulations and road blocks Obama can place in front of business, the more the economy struggles, the more unemployed, the more people that have to look to government for their needs.

Remember folks... these ARE the people that HAVE the money and WANT to hire BUT can't afford the rising costs to comply with all the rules,regulations, paperwork, red tape you name it it is stupid!

The whole purpose of a business is to provide a service or goods that are wanted!

Yet the mentality of this administration is to treat EVERY business with suspicion!
This administration HATES businesses!
Why else would this administration's National Labor Relations board PICK sides and the side they pick is the UNIONS EVEN though there were going to be MORE jobs in South Carolina in total?

So Today, House Oversight & Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) issued a subpoena seeking more information on the National Labor Relations Board’s (NLRB) suit against Boeing that has put an estimated 1,000 new jobs at risk in South Carolina. In a statement on the subpoena, Chairman Issa underscored the job-crushing impact of the NLRB suit

House GOP Seeks Information on NLRB Suit, Continues Effort to Stop Job-Crushing Regulations, Government Overreach | Speaker of the House John Boehner | speaker.gov

What is wrong with this administration that KNOWINGLY is crushing job creations?
Knowingly stopping oil explorations and energy independence?
Knowingly killing jobs in the coal industry all for what reasons?
The answer to your question is simple. Obama has a certain view of the United States. That view forces him to view this country as inherently unfair. He thinks government exists to take care of the needs of the people. The only way to convince the people that they should look to government for their needs is to use political power and the threat of government sanctions to make business and profit appear evil. The more regulations and road blocks Obama can place in front of business, the more the economy struggles, the more unemployed, the more people that have to look to government for their needs.

There are people who think they understand how the world works.....and say that they believe in the American way....who believe shit like this.

What a country!

"Can't afford it," explained the employer, Bill Looman, Tuesday evening.
"I've got people that I want to hire now,
but I just can't afford it.
And I don't foresee that I'll be able to afford it unless some things change in D.C."

'Company Policy: We are not hiring until Obama is gone' | 11alive.com

Now what is it that "he can't afford" that keeps him from hiring?

Hesitancy because due to more and more rules and regulations coming from this administration at a rate Since 2008 the government has spent 54 billion dollars on regulatory agencies at a 16% growth rate.

Since President Obama took office regulatory agency employment climbed 13% to more than 281,000 regulatory employees.
During the same period all other employment shrank by 5.6%.

By 2008 the cost to the private economy to comply with federal regulations was 1.75 trillion dollars.
4200 more regulations are waiting for approval in the pipeline, not counting the EPA, the new health care bill, and the Dodd-Frank legislation. It is not known yet how much more those will add?
The 1.75 trillion dollar red tape economy | Washington Times Communities

So businesses have NO idea what it will cost to add new employees because of Obamacare, Dodd-Frank Act, and all the new rules and regulations!
Why hire people if you have to spend thousands more in following OSHA,EPA,and all the other alphabet soup rules and regulations!

The facts:
UBS on September 19 released an investors' research report on what it calls the "Great Suppression," which UBS says is a phenomenon in which "tax hikes and regulations emanating from Washington are ... discouraging hiring."
The report said that the 2010 health care bill was one of 11 regulations that it believes are having a "negative impact on U.S. employment."

The report said that health care reform was "arguably the biggest impediment to hiring (particularly hiring of less skilled workers)."

"It subjects businesses to
highly complex rules that increase the cost,
risk, and 'hassle factor' of adding to payrolls," the report states. "...
All firms with more than 50 workers must provide benefits, which creates an incentive for smaller firms to stay 'under the limit' by expanding overseas, outsourcing, or dividing into two companies."

This report is BASED ON REAL employers and their REASONS..
Download it from here:
The American Spectator : Bad Economists and Good Capitalists

Now THAT sounds like a great business mind. :lol:

I am too, but it's nice to see the boys bustin' their nuts get to enjoy the gravy, while it lasts.:up:

How is it possible to sound so arrogant AND so full of shit at the same time?

Just the facts asshole, it's happening everywhere whether clowns like yourself want to admit it or not.

You have not provided facts.

I'd like to know how many "boys" you have working, how much each are paid, and how many overtime hours each ( at all pay grades ) are working. Then, I'd like you to show me how paying these "boys" overtime is cost effective when compared to hiring more "boys" to carry the load. And...if it is not drastically more cost effective, which it certainly is not, why you would not want to put another working man in the mix......paying taxes and buying shit?

I'm not a big MSM type of guy and I refuse to use bias sources, I like to have creditability. Did you not use the Washington Times and the right wing think tank, The American Spectator? Yes or no?

Now for the rest of your rant, did I not clearly state that regulations were a headache, oh that's right I used the term "nightmare".
I have also stated scores of times on USMB that I am not a supporter of Obamacare, based on the mandate portion of the legislation.

I can bite on the fact that Obamacare will cost companies money and may hinder hirings. USB does have an interest in Obamacare as USB does have a Healthcare Investment Banking Division, so obviously they have the health care industry's financial interests constantly in mind.
"bite all you want"... but Obama want's single payer!

Never mind the USA is ten times the size of other supposedly single payer countries... those countries can't provide single payer and are going broke!
Never mind Obama wants single payer ... and in doing so he wants all private health companies to go out of business!
And then where will the $100 billion they pay in Federal/State/Local income taxes as well as office building property taxes AND sales taxes be picked up?
BY YOU the tax payer!
If you want to see examples of nationalized health failures, nationalized oil failures, nationalized auto failures that's what Obama wants!

Now as far as health care financing specifically Medicare you have no Idea what I know about it!
Suffice to say if you are serious about the FACTS..
tell me what city you live in!
I'll tell you what your local hospital charges Medicare.
The reason that's important is this:

Univ. Community Hospital in Florida did
2,110 CAT scans with no contrast
They charge Medicare $2,635
It cost Univ. $43 for each scan.
A markup of 6,127.91%!

Now why would Medicare gladly pay that 6,127% markup?
It's called EMTALA!

And that's just a tip of the iceberg in issues Medicare has and Obama therefore wants with Obamacare to run 1/6th of the economy like that?

And before you bring up private health companies.. just remember one number 80%!
That's what the average insurance company pays from premiums for the claims! 80% are paid out in claims!

And why??? The $600 billion a year gorilla that evidently YOU know nothing about creates that and the Medicare fiasco.. so "bite on that"!

You already posted the bolded part of your post about a month or two ago. Basically word-for-word.
And as I told you back then, I work in the health care industry and have done so for 15 years and I work in strategic planning.
You may think you know damn near everything, but I have my doubts. Otherwise, you'd have a clue that the way Medicare pays bills including CAT Scans, is the basically same way they paid bills under other administrations. Also, as I was in the technical side of health care for ten years (20 years all told in technology) , I very, very aware of the mark-ups in regards to technology. Technology has super high mark-ups in about every business sector.
You're way you bias to be objective, otherwise you wouldn't be posting such one-sidded BS that doesn't grasp reality. It's like you trying to blame all the regulation on Obama, when in fact instituting regulations goes back decades by presidents of all stripes.

"Never mind the USA is ten times the size of other supposedly single payer countries... those countries can't provide single payer and are going broke"

Obamacare isn't single payer. Like a majority of Americans, I'm all for Single Payer and not for Obamacare.

So you are telling me that the statistics I showed and CAN show about your local hospital DID NOT come from:
Medicare Hospital OPPS Identifiable Data Set.
The file includes hospital outpatient billing data for 100% of all Medicare
fee-for-service claims for outpatient services provided during the
twelve months ending December 31.2009.

In other words THESE ARE THE REAL claims filed and the cost the hospital reported ---AND MEDICARE is OK because of this stupid law:
"In 1986, Congress enacted the Emergency Medical Treatment & Labor Act (EMTALA) to ensure public access to emergency services regardless of ability to pay.

So idiot, your local hospital pads and passes on to Medicare their costs of complying with EMTALA.

NOW EMTALA created the unintended consequences of good intentions to the amount of $47 billion a year is padded and passed on to those that pay, i.e. insurance companies, Medicare and OUT of Pocket!

AGAIN though being the ignorant idiot that FAVORS single payer.. you have shown how dumb you and fellow supporters are as to health costs!

When you combine the "EMTALA affect" with what 90% of physicians have identified, "$600 billion in Defensive Medicine" you have the 800 lb gorilla!
Almost $1 trillion of the $2.5 trillion spent all due to RULES and Regulations intended to like you favor "help everyone"!

BUT IT doesn't obviously and so YOU FEEL "single payer" will with a lineage of "trying to help everyone" that has caused $1 trillion a year in waste will improve health care delvery?

Sorry but you are as most naive,ignorant people are grossly uninformed!

Instead of "feeling" do a little "thinking"!!!

The ironic is kneedeep.
He's taking advantage of his First Amendment rights.

I know that annoys leftists. "Free speech for me, but not for thee!"

Nobody's denying him his free speech rights. He attacked Obama, some people are attacking him. Free speech, Free speech.

How is it possible to sound so arrogant AND so full of shit at the same time?

Just the facts asshole, it's happening everywhere whether clowns like yourself want to admit it or not.

I'd like to know how many "boys" you have working, how much each are paid, and how many overtime hours each ( at all pay grades ) are working. Then, I'd like you to show me how paying these "boys" overtime is cost effective when compared to hiring more "boys" to carry the load. And...if it is not drastically more cost effective, which it certainly is not, why you would not want to put another working man in the mix......paying taxes and buying shit?

lol, I don't give a fuck what you'd like to know, or whether you believe me or not. Believe that everyone is running at full employment if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy, I don't care.

Okay, so this guy is in the crane business, but can't afford to hire anyone, supposedly.

And supposedly it's Obama's fault somehow?

Well, here's a crane company called Capco Crane & Hoist Inc. located in the infamously liberal state of Massachusetts.

What's their stance on hiring? Well here it is:

Careers at Capco Crane & Hoist Inc.

Specializing in Overhead Bridge Cranes and Hoists

Welcome to the Career Center at Capco Crane & Hoist, Inc. To give you some information about our values, our culture and our career opportunities browse through our site and find out what we are all about.

We provide superior services and products by hiring the best people. Our continued rapid growth demands that we add more employees to keep expanding. If you can help us deliver quality services and products, we offer tremendous career opportunities for employees. You will join a hard-working group of people who are totally committed to giving our customers great service.

The following are current job openings at Capco Crane & Hoist, Inc.

ELECTRICAL OVERHEAD TRAVELING BRIDGE CRANES COMPANY HIRING IMMEDIATELY

•We need experienced bridge crane fabricators, installation experts and service technicians - welders must be certified, electricians should have a license. Pay is based on experience, great health and dental plan, paid vacations and paid holidays, 401K, plus annual bonuses based on performance.

Crane Company | Overhead Bridge Cranes and Hoists

So, maybe the takeaway here is, if you know how to run a crane business, you can prosper, expand, and BE a job creator.

Maybe a little less time spent making dopey signs for your trucks and a little more time learning how to get the job done might help...

YOU "work in the health care industry and have done so for 15 years and I work in strategic planning."
Sir then have the BLAME for ACCEPTING THE gross negligence in causing the $1 trillion in wasted health care a YEAR because YOU are part of the problem!

For years you've "believed" "single payer" is better so you purposefully and wantonly ACCEPTED the FACTS that your health care relationships were "padding and passing" on these gross 2,000%, 6,000% markups!

AND then you have the gall to brag about being in health care?
You also are totally aware that as the Emergency room physicians surveyed:
Emergency room physicians practice Defensive medicine..
More than half (53 percent) of emergency physicians reported that fear of lawsuits is the main reason for ordering the number of tests they do.
Emergency Visits Are Increasing, New Poll Finds; Many Patients Referred by Primary Care Doctors

And that
Nine out of 10 physicians reported practicing defensive medicine.
Estimate Defensive Medicine Costs Americans $650-850 Billion Annually

AND YOU are complicate in "strategically planning" to accept filing these atrocious outrageous claims all because the physicians are fearful of lawyers??

Obviously you are getting some type of compensation to be on the side of the ambulance chasing lawyers that grossed $100 billion last year and that their actions are a major reason there is over $600 billion a year wasted on "defensive medicine"!

AND YOU want single payer i.e. government run health care that has CAUSED the above rules and regulations to run amok and cause $1 trillion in more health care costs
to run all our health care?

YOU sir are despicable!

Okay, so this guy is in the crane business, but can't afford to hire anyone, supposedly.

And supposedly it's Obama's fault somehow?

Well, here's a crane company called Capco Crane & Hoist Inc. located in the infamously liberal state of Massachusetts.

What's their stance on hiring? Well here it is:

Careers at Capco Crane & Hoist Inc.

Specializing in Overhead Bridge Cranes and Hoists

Welcome to the Career Center at Capco Crane & Hoist, Inc. To give you some information about our values, our culture and our career opportunities browse through our site and find out what we are all about.

We provide superior services and products by hiring the best people. Our continued rapid growth demands that we add more employees to keep expanding. If you can help us deliver quality services and products, we offer tremendous career opportunities for employees. You will join a hard-working group of people who are totally committed to giving our customers great service.

The following are current job openings at Capco Crane & Hoist, Inc.

ELECTRICAL OVERHEAD TRAVELING BRIDGE CRANES COMPANY HIRING IMMEDIATELY

•We need experienced bridge crane fabricators, installation experts and service technicians - welders must be certified, electricians should have a license. Pay is based on experience, great health and dental plan, paid vacations and paid holidays, 401K, plus annual bonuses based on performance.

Crane Company | Overhead Bridge Cranes and Hoists

So, maybe the takeaway here is, if you know how to run a crane business, you can prosper, expand, and BE a job creator.

Maybe a little less time spent making dopey signs for your trucks and a little more time learning how to get the job done might help...

That also proves these useless tits protesting no jobs are full of shit.

lol, I don't give a fuck what you'd like to know, or whether you believe me or not. Believe that everyone is running at full employment if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy, I don't care.

Well.....there it is then. All I have done is ask for some facts from your personal experience. I only did so because you used your personal experience as evidence in your argument.

Wanna know what makes me feel warm and fuzzy, douchebag? Hearing my fellow Americans TALKING UP the economy whenever possible does the trick. There are positive signs. There is, as Chris and others have mentioned here, reason to be optimistic. Emphasizing the positive is not going to magically make things better.....but it certainly does not hurt.

But, you fuckers come here EVERY DAMNED DAY and speak of nothing but negatives. Because that is what makes you feel warm and fuzzy? What agenda could you have in emphasizing the negative? Trying to help? Asshole.

Last edited:

Well.....there it is then. All I have done is ask for some facts from your personal experience. I only did so because you used your personal experience as evidence in your argument.

Wanna know what makes me feel warm and fuzzy, douchebag? Hearing my fellow Americans TALKING UP the economy whenever possible does the trick. There are positive signs. There is, as Chris and others have mentioned here, reasons to be optimistic. Emphasizing the positive is not going to magically make things better.....but it certainly does not hurt.

But, you fuckers come here EVERY DAMNED DAY and speak of nothing but negatives. Because that is what makes you feel warm and fuzzy. What agenda could you have in emphasizing the negative? Trying to help? Asshole.

YES!! The economy is rocking and folks should hire 10 people they don't need to help "pay taxes and buy shit". Awesome idea! idiot

Well, actually, it would sort of depend. Let's say for sake of argument that she has 10 boys at her company all making $14.50/Hr. I did this chart for my resume service showing what it costs to hire an employee at that rate. It assumes they all have families.

Base Salary $30,000.00
FICA (social security) $1,860.00
Medicare $435.00
Workers Comp $900.00
Unemployment $455.00
Life Insurance $300.00
Health Insurance $10,000.00 for a family
Long term disability $250.00
Dental $600.00 for a family
401K contribution $900.00
Equipment/space $2,000.00

TOTAL OUTLAY $48,500.00

So let's say instead of hiring an 11th employee, she simply requires her 10 to each work an extra 4 hours of overtime a week. That would be 45,450 in extra pay and an additional
8930 for social security and medicare matching. $54380 total outlays in additional pay. So, yeah, on paper she's maybe paying $5880.00 more.

In reality, though what you avoid is the lost productivity of training another person, the potentional personality conflicts you always have putting a new person into the mix, the time and effort spent actually recruiting someone by putting ads in the paper and on-line, sorting through 400 resumes, taking time out of your day to do interviews, and so on.

More importantly, you have the flexibility. What if the need for an 11th guy doesn't hold. Then you'll have to get rid of him or worse, get rid of one of your original 10 if it turns out he's a "protected" group that can come back and sue you later.

To top it all off, #11 might turn out to be a total slug. Then the other 10 are stuck carrying him.

Now it might still be worth the risk of all of this if you actually felt confident. All of this goes back to what the Community Organizer is not instilling in employers - Confidence. They aren't certain he isn't going to come up with yet more new goofy rules that will make it harder to do business. They aren't sure what the long term impact of Romney/ObamaCare is going to be.

The thing is, under Obama, businesses are becoming risk adverse. Nobody wants to start a new enterprise only to find out that it might be killing a snail darter or something. if you are one of the lucky business that have not failed under Obama, you hunker down and wait for the rest of it to be over.

Because your remaining employees will be happy for the overtime.

Forum List

Back