Commie NYC Mayor announces plans to steal private property

The conditions in most of our big cities are horrible, and they are all run by Democrats. The Utopian policies of these Democrats always make things worse. Warren Wilhelm is no better.
Interesting so if we were to go to San Diego, El Paso, Jacksonville or Forth Worth, all cities run by Republicans you think the conditions are going to be significantly better?
No the towns in the city’s that are high in crime the crime mad shows they overwhelmingly voted democrat. Shit holes are always democrats
Cities are always higher in crime because there are more poor people and poverty is a large driver of crime. Doesn’t have to do with ideology.
Yes continuously poor high crime neighborhoods and towns have always been run by democrats.. it’s why all cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats
Again that’s not true. I just pointed out three of some of America’s largest cities that are run by Reps and they all have those issues. Why don’t you point to one large city that is run by republicans that doesn’t have those issues. You can’t because it doesn’t exist

True but what republican today is fighting for open boarders? Mic drop
Haha. Now you’re moving to open borders?! Come on man. Back up your original statement or take it back, but don’t move the goalposts, that’s a pussy move. Do you want to revise your statement blaming Democrats for shit in toilets?
You me the one that can’t answer my question. You are the chicken shit I answered yours.. why are you mad?
I thought your question was rhetorical. I’m happy to answer anything you ask. There are no republicans that I’m aware of advocating for open borders. I also don’t hear any Dems advocating for open borders either besides perhaps some wingnuts so I dont know what point you are trying to make.
Without a wall we have open boarders. 80% of Democrats are for open boarders... it’s main stream you people are Nuts
That’s idiot logic. You don’t need a wall to have a border. That’s propaganda. Open borders means no enforcement or system of checking people and opening up the border for free flow of people. Stop playing word games, we all know what open borders means, don’t try and redefine it.
Na walls work everywhere.. you can’t change facts.. stop being so angry you are delusional

The conditions in most of our big cities are horrible, and they are all run by Democrats. The Utopian policies of these Democrats always make things worse. Warren Wilhelm is no better.
Interesting so if we were to go to San Diego, El Paso, Jacksonville or Forth Worth, all cities run by Republicans you think the conditions are going to be significantly better?
No the towns in the city’s that are high in crime the crime mad shows they overwhelmingly voted democrat. Shit holes are always democrats
Cities are always higher in crime because there are more poor people and poverty is a large driver of crime. Doesn’t have to do with ideology.
Yes continuously poor high crime neighborhoods and towns have always been run by democrats.. it’s why all cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats
Again that’s not true. I just pointed out three of some of America’s largest cities that are run by Reps and they all have those issues. Why don’t you point to one large city that is run by republicans that doesn’t have those issues. You can’t because it doesn’t exist
Its not true! Lol if you look at the areas of the city that is high in crime then look at a voting mad they all vote democrat, they also vote in democrat run city councilors. They are elected and are the main reason these areas are poor because of Democrats.

All you need to know is blacks vote democrat. We have a major issue with education

Haha. Now you’re moving to open borders?! Come on man. Back up your original statement or take it back, but don’t move the goalposts, that’s a pussy move. Do you want to revise your statement blaming Democrats for shit in toilets?
You me the one that can’t answer my question. You are the chicken shit I answered yours.. why are you mad?
I thought your question was rhetorical. I’m happy to answer anything you ask. There are no republicans that I’m aware of advocating for open borders. I also don’t hear any Dems advocating for open borders either besides perhaps some wingnuts so I dont know what point you are trying to make.
Without a wall we have open boarders. 80% of Democrats are for open boarders... it’s main stream you people are Nuts
That’s idiot logic. You don’t need a wall to have a border. That’s propaganda. Open borders means no enforcement or system of checking people and opening up the border for free flow of people. Stop playing word games, we all know what open borders means, don’t try and redefine it.
Na walls work everywhere.. you can’t change facts.. stop being so angry you are delusional
I’m not angry about anything, why do you think that? Also I didn’t say walls don’t work. I corrected your false definition as to what the term “open borders” means

Its not true! Lol if you look at the areas of the city that is high in crime then look at a voting mad they all vote democrat, they also vote in democrat run city councilors. They are elected and are the main reason these areas are poor because of Democrats.

All you need to know is blacks vote democrat. We have a major issue with education
Show me the Republican run city that doesn’t have any of those issues?! You keep dodging because you can’t. Your argument is done

I’m not angry about anything, why do you think that? Also I didn’t say walls don’t work. I corrected your false definition as to what the term “open borders” means
Do walls do work?

Show me the Republican run city that doesn’t have any of those issues?! You keep dodging because you can’t. Your argument is done
You name one and I will find the neighborhood that is high in crime I will show you the voteing map and I will give you names of city council members.. info you want to be embarrassed give me a name

Do walls do work?
“Do walls do work?” Is that a question or a statement?

You name one and I will find the neighborhood that is high in crime I will show you the voteing map and I will give you names of city council members.. info you want to be embarrassed give me a name
It’s your idiotic OP. Show a Republican city that runs without the issues you blame on Dems. Stop dodging

Please post a list of major cities that are Republican run. If not STFU!

And yet Republicans are demanding the government does the same thing at the southern border. Steal other peoples property.

When Democrats do it it’s terrorism, but when Republicans do it, it keeps us safe.

This is why you can’t get worse than Republican. Hypocrites one and all.

I already listed them pages ago. Pay attention! El Paso, San Diego, Fort Worth and Jacksonville, to name a few... Now you list which golden cities that are Republican run that don’t have the same issues as dem cities, because all the ones I listed certainly do. Let’s see it.

I already listed them pages ago. Pay attention! El Paso, San Diego, Fort Worth and Jacksonville, to name a few... Now you list which golden cities that are Republican run that don’t have the same issues as dem cities, because all the ones I listed certainly do. Let’s see it.

Not major cities. Pay attention.

They are all major cities.

No they aren't. These are major cities.

Chicago
Philadelphia
Baltimore
L.A.
NYC
Atlanta
Seattle
Portland
etc

No they aren't. These are major cities.

Chicago
Philadelphia
Baltimore
L.A.
NYC
Atlanta
Seattle
Portland
etc
Why are those major cities and the ones I listed not?

Do walls do work?
Yes or no

It’s your idiotic OP. Show a Republican city that runs without the issues you blame on Dems. Stop dodging
It’s in the crime map lol I don’t makenit up lol

Do walls do work?
Yes or no
Yes of course, depending on the application

Forum List

Back