Commie NYC Mayor announces plans to steal private property

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Commie NYC Mayor Announces Plans To Steal Private Property
The communist mayor of New York City has announced plans to literally steal the property of landlords he doesn’t like in the big apple. The city government would be allowed to steal the buildings of landlords who force tenants out. De Blasio’s opponents say this plan amounts to “straight communism,” and that’s a fact.

Compliments of real information from real news and sources accept it or don't. You won't all get a bite of it since most NYorkers rent, but oh agenda 21 hits those little renters in ways the average idiot can't think of yet. It's to far outside the logic box for that to happen.

#infowars

• Banned
& Then anyone with a brain would take time to learn how your shit will be taken but since most choose to be morons and won't bother listening to the provided information, they won't have a clue how it's all coming and how it's already here.

DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21

The communist mayor of New York City has announced plans to literally steal the property of landlords he doesn’t like in the big apple. The city government would be allowed to steal the buildings of landlords who force tenants out. De Blasio’s opponents say this plan amounts to “straight communism,” and that’s a fact.

Compliments of real information from real news and sources accept it or don't. You won't all get a bite of it since most NYorkers rent, but oh agenda 21 hits those little renters in ways the average idiot can't think of yet. It's to far outside the logic box for that to happen.

#infowars
Dang, we got DeBlasio trying to take buildings and we got Trump trying to take land on the southern border to build a wall. What’s up with these New Yorkers?!

#infowars
Dang, we got DeBlasio trying to take buildings and we got Trump trying to take land on the southern border to build a wall. What’s up with these New Yorkers?!
They are greedy sociopaths..

I was in nyc yesterday absolutely filthy, Feces were in public sinks. Full .. what Democrats have let in this country is horrible

I was in nyc yesterday absolutely filthy, Feces were in public sinks. Full .. what Democrats have let in this country is horrible
“What democrats have let in this country”? What exactly are you talking about?

3rd world country immigrants.. pretty clear
You don’t think conservatives have supported and allowed immigration from 3rd world countries? Sorry to burst you bubble but immigration to our country from anywhere in the world has been supported by members of both ideologies since the beginning of our nations history. Please try and prove me wrong

You don’t think conservatives have supported and allowed immigration from 3rd world countries? Sorry to burst you bubble but immigration to our country from anywhere in the world has been supported by members of both ideologies since the beginning of our nations history. Please try and prove me wrong
True but what republican today is fighting for open boarders? Mic drop

True but what republican today is fighting for open boarders? Mic drop
Haha. Now you’re moving to open borders?! Come on man. Back up your original statement or take it back, but don’t move the goalposts, that’s a pussy move. Do you want to revise your statement blaming Democrats for shit in toilets?

About those sinks....

It's no problem.

The vast majority of NYC residents are Democrats.

Democrats LIKE turds.

So much they voted for one twice. And that doesn't count their accomplishments in a host of non-presidential elections.

NYC Democrats - not so much "birds of a feather" as "turds of a feather".

The conditions in most of our big cities are horrible, and they are all run by Democrats. The Utopian policies of these Democrats always make things worse. Warren Wilhelm is no better.

Dirty diapers are being thrown out of the windows of the projects. A nice addition don't you think?

The conditions in most of our big cities are horrible, and they are all run by Democrats. The Utopian policies of these Democrats always make things worse. Warren Wilhelm is no better.
Interesting so if we were to go to San Diego, El Paso, Jacksonville or Forth Worth, all cities run by Republicans you think the conditions are going to be significantly better?

Yes, but they will soon or already are run by Democrats so will be ruined by Utopian policies intended to control people, not free them.

Yes, but they will soon or already are run by Democrats so will be ruined by Utopian policies intended to control people, not free them.
You are glossing over the fact that those Republican run cities face the same problems as the Dem cities that you are so critical of

Forum List

Back