Commie NYC Mayor announces plans to steal private property

You are glossing over the fact that those Republican run cities face the same problems as the Dem cities that you are so critical of

Not nearly to the same degree? Are the City Councils all Republican also?

You are glossing over the fact that those Republican run cities face the same problems as the Dem cities that you are so critical of

I’m sure there are a mix of parties on every city council. So to save some time. How about you point the the golden city that’s run by republicans that is the glowing example that the rest of us should follow. With such virtuous and productive policies I’d think there would be several that have gained momentum that you can point to

I’m sure there are a mix of parties on every city council. So to save some time. How about you point the the golden city that’s run by republicans that is the glowing example that the rest of us should follow. With such virtuous and productive policies I’d think there would be several that have gained momentum that you can point to

I am sure there are smaller cities with either mixed, or R leadership that are nothing like the large cities like Philly, Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, San Fran, L.A., Seattle, and many other absolute HELL holes. To not admit that Democrat leadership has helped destroy cities is dishonest.

I am sure there are smaller cities with either mixed, or R leadership that are nothing like the large cities like Philly, Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, San Fran, L.A., Seattle, and many other absolute HELL holes. To not admit that Democrat leadership has helped destroy cities is dishonest.
I think the honest answer isn’t that any large city will present similar issues no matter which political party is in charge. It isn’t a Republican or dem thing. You blaming the Dems is partisan and just wrong

I think the honest answer isn’t that any large city will present similar issues no matter which political party is in charge. It isn’t a Republican or dem thing. You blaming the Dems is partisan and just wrong

I think the honest answer is that Democrat policies on the Federal, State, and Local levels have largely created more problems for cities than not. Exacerbated by LBJ, the War on Poverty, and "Great Society". Solely to control Blacks, keep them poor, dependent on government and voting Democrat.

I was in nyc yesterday absolutely filthy, Feces were in public sinks. Full .. what Democrats have let in this country is horrible
“What democrats have let in this country”? What exactly are you talking about?
3rd world country immigrants.. pretty clear
You don’t think conservatives have supported and allowed immigration from 3rd world countries? Sorry to burst you bubble but immigration to our country from anywhere in the world has been supported by members of both ideologies since the beginning of our nations history. Please try and prove me wrong
True but what republican today is fighting for open boarders? Mic drop
Haha. Now you’re moving to open borders?! Come on man. Back up your original statement or take it back, but don’t move the goalposts, that’s a pussy move. Do you want to revise your statement blaming Democrats for shit in toilets?
You me the one that can’t answer my question. You are the chicken shit I answered yours.. why are you mad?

The conditions in most of our big cities are horrible, and they are all run by Democrats. The Utopian policies of these Democrats always make things worse. Warren Wilhelm is no better.
Interesting so if we were to go to San Diego, El Paso, Jacksonville or Forth Worth, all cities run by Republicans you think the conditions are going to be significantly better?
No the towns in the city’s that are high in crime the crime mad shows they overwhelmingly voted democrat. Shit holes are always democrats

I think the honest answer is that Democrat policies on the Federal, State, and Local levels have largely created more problems for cities than not. Exacerbated by LBJ, the War on Poverty, and "Great Society". Solely to control Blacks, keep them poor, dependent on government and voting Democrat.
So would it be your opinion that quality of life is better or worse in cities today than it was 100 years ago?

“What democrats have let in this country”? What exactly are you talking about?
You don’t think conservatives have supported and allowed immigration from 3rd world countries? Sorry to burst you bubble but immigration to our country from anywhere in the world has been supported by members of both ideologies since the beginning of our nations history. Please try and prove me wrong
Haha. Now you’re moving to open borders?! Come on man. Back up your original statement or take it back, but don’t move the goalposts, that’s a pussy move. Do you want to revise your statement blaming Democrats for shit in toilets?
You me the one that can’t answer my question. You are the chicken shit I answered yours.. why are you mad?
I thought your question was rhetorical. I’m happy to answer anything you ask. There are no republicans that I’m aware of advocating for open borders. I also don’t hear any Dems advocating for open borders either besides perhaps some wingnuts so I dont know what point you are trying to make.

The conditions in most of our big cities are horrible, and they are all run by Democrats. The Utopian policies of these Democrats always make things worse. Warren Wilhelm is no better.
Interesting so if we were to go to San Diego, El Paso, Jacksonville or Forth Worth, all cities run by Republicans you think the conditions are going to be significantly better?
No the towns in the city’s that are high in crime the crime mad shows they overwhelmingly voted democrat. Shit holes are always democrats
Cities are always higher in crime because there are more poor people and poverty is a large driver of crime. Doesn’t have to do with ideology.

Cities are always higher in crime because there are more poor people and poverty is a large driver of crime. Doesn’t have to do with ideology.

Totally agree. However, the ideology that runs most cities enables it.

So would it be your opinion that quality of life is better or worse in cities today than it was 100 years ago?

I can't answer that, because I wasn't around 100 years ago. Not quite there yet. I would think that in general, yes, but also the inner city ghettos are still horrible places to exist. Any advances would be due mainly to technology.

Totally agree. However, the ideology that runs most cities enables it.
Neither ideology cures poverty. Do you honestly think if you took a major city and ran it with only conservative policies it would get ride of poverty and crime? I don’t think so

I can't answer that, because I wasn't around 100 years ago. Not quite there yet. I would think that in general, yes, but also the inner city ghettos are still horrible places to exist. Any advances would be due mainly to technology.
If you have no basis of comparison then how can you say that Dems made cities worse or ruined the standard of living?

If you have no basis of comparison then how can you say that Dems made cities worse or ruined the standard of living?

So you are OK with the current status of the inner city Black community? I've been around long enough to see it decline since the 1950's.

So you are OK with the current status of the inner city Black community? I've been around long enough to see it decline since the 1950's.
You have? What exactly have you seen decline?

I’m fine increasing efforts to help the black community, I think we can always do better. What ideas do you have?

I thought your question was rhetorical. I’m happy to answer anything you ask. There are no republicans that I’m aware of advocating for open borders. I also don’t hear any Dems advocating for open borders either besides perhaps some wingnuts so I dont know what point you are trying to make.
Without a wall we have open boarders. 80% of Democrats are for open boarders... it’s main stream you people are Nuts

Yes continuously poor high crime neighborhoods and towns have always been run by democrats.. it’s why all cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats

Without a wall we have open boarders. 80% of Democrats are for open boarders... it’s main stream you people are Nuts
That’s idiot logic. You don’t need a wall to have a border. That’s propaganda. Open borders means no enforcement or system of checking people and opening up the border for free flow of people. Stop playing word games, we all know what open borders means, don’t try and redefine it.

Forum List

Back