TSA workers protesting at airport

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
They should really be protesting at their Democrat congressman's office. President Trump wants to resolve this, Chuck and Nancy are refusing to negotiate and taking a political posture.

Although IMHO, these protests should be an opportunity to relook at entire TSA system. Maybe its time to go to private contractors, like those we entrust with the security of our nation's Malls, to perform the scanning and body cavity searches at the airports?

Really, is this a federal government function? Should it be? The private sector fellows who screened on 9/11 were obeying the regulations in effect when they allowed the terrorists to board with box cutters. It isn't like they missed a thing. If I saw an Arab gentleman in 2001 with a box cutter, I would have thought he worked at 7/11 and it was just a tool of his trade.

TSA Officers Will Rally Friday At Pittsburgh International Airport

They should really be protesting at their Democrat congressman's office. President Trump wants to resolve this, Chuck and Nancy are refusing to negotiate and taking a political posture.

Now why would they do that?

Clearly he wants his name on it no one else's. You calling Rump a liar?

If I go to a car dealer and sign a contract to buy a new car telling them that YOU will pay for the car, and the dealer goes to you and you say "fuck no", does that car then by some perverted logic become YOUR problem because you "refuse to negotiate"??

Meanwhile what the fuck happened to "Mexico will pay for the wall"? On what planet does "Mexico" mean "US taxpayers"?

Holy SHIT dood..... :banghead:

Although IMHO, these protests should be an opportunity to relook at entire TSA system. Maybe its time to go to private contractors, like those we entrust with the security of our nation's Malls, to perform the scanning and body cavity searches at the airports?

Really, is this a federal government function? Should it be? The private sector fellows who screened on 9/11 were obeying the regulations in effect when they allowed the terrorists to board with box cutters. It isn't like they missed a thing. If I saw an Arab gentleman in 2001 with a box cutter, I would have thought he worked at 7/11 and it was just a tool of his trade.

It never should have been turned into a Govt. operation. They should do what Israel does. I don't think any of their planes have ever been hijacked because they have trained people at their airline counters.

As for the TSA government stooges. Let em got to Pelousy and Schmuckers offices and let them know how unhappy they are.

Either that or they can all find another job.

The only fed employees I feel badly for are the non-democrat ones, which means very few. Most fed employees vote dem as it’s dems who grow gov and create jobs with other people’s capital. And it’s dems who are responsible for the shutdown as the shutdown is solely based on defying a president who is trying to deliver on the issue that the people elected him for.

Please please all TSA don't go to work!!! Shut down the airways it's the only thing that's gonna end this. My husband is a federal prison guard and has been threatened with federal court marshal if they do that so they cant. So TSA it's up to u to so what the rest of us can't! It's obvious that these idiots in Congress arnt gonna do a damn thing but maybe if no one can fly anywhere something might happen. Also all u people that work for the irs don't go to work. U are not getting paid anyways what difference does it make. At this point we are going to have to force there hand to reopen the government. I'm tired of wondering how I'm gonna pay bills over a jack ass wall and it's not even a complete wall for crying out loud. Most ridiculous thing ever. If he does build his tiny section of wall for some stress relief I'm gonna go take a shit on it!!!!

Isn't orange donnie proud of all this? Aren't you proud?

The only fed employees I feel badly for are the non-democrat ones, which means very few. Most fed employees vote dem as it’s dems who grow gov and create jobs with other people’s capital. And it’s dems who are responsible for the shutdown as the shutdown is solely based on defying a president who is trying to deliver on the issue that the people elected him for.
Oh yes cause building a tiny section of wall is of monumental importance. What about all the rest of the border that will still have no wall? Are u a freaking retarded?

You think any of them will be republicans after this? :71:

Please please all TSA don't go to work!!! Shut down the airways it's the only thing that's gonna end this. My husband is a federal prison guard and has been threatened with federal court marshal if they do that so they cant. So TSA it's up to u to so what the rest of us can't! It's obvious that these idiots in Congress arnt gonna do a damn thing but maybe if no one can fly anywhere something might happen. Also all u people that work for the irs don't go to work. U are not getting paid anyways what difference does it make. At this point we are going to have to force there hand to reopen the government. I'm tired of wondering how I'm gonna pay bills over a jack ass wall and it's not even a complete wall for crying out loud. Most ridiculous thing ever. If he does build his tiny section of wall for some stress relief I'm gonna go take a shit on it!!!!
The we can fire them and abolish TSA....Mission accomplished!

Why u so mad at the TSA? They give u an anal probe for being a jackass?

Ooooo...The noob gets a little frisky!

Pound sand, commie...There are reasons that TSA is known as "Thugs Standing Around" by airline crews...But it's instructive to note that a leftist mutant like you supports one of Chimpy Bush's big bureaucracies.

Ooooo...The noob gets a little frisky!

Pound sand, commie...There are reasons that TSA is known as "Thugs Standing Around" by airline crews...But it's instructive to note that a leftist mutant like you supports one of Chimpy Bush's big bureaucracies.
If u knew how to read I never said I support them. What I said was they are our only way out of this mess. Learn English brainaic. And hell yes I'm a Democrat.i would never have voted for the tanning bed moron we have in office now. If he gets any more orange there will be an attack of rabbits on the White House lawn mistaking him for a carrot.

Forum List

Back