Commie NYC Mayor announces plans to steal private property

You have a very funny way of thinking man. You just attribute all success to republicans and all negative elements to Dems. Must be nice out there in LaLa land
I didn’t say that
Yeah that’s exactly what you have been saying. You can’t point to a Republican run city to use as an example and when pressed you say that all cities have bad areas that all vote democrat. You are shoveling off all the blame on an ideology instead of taking a fair and realistic look at what’s actually going on.
I’m saying I can’t find one town in America that votes republican that has a crime problem.. it’s just a fact. Deal with it or give me a name of these bad republicans lol
Name a city that votes republican that doesn’t have a crime problem. I’d like to take a look
All
Of them
No not all of them. You have Republican cities like San Bernardino with one of the highest crime rates in the country and you also have democratic cities like San Jose and Austin who have some of the lowest crime rates in the country.

The relevant issue impacting crime is poverty and population density both of which attract more crime than lower populated more affluent areas.

Of course the nature of those demographics are going to attract different political parties. Higher class people who are business owners and pay much more in taxes are naturally going to elect more republicans that fight for smaller government and lower taxes. Lower class densely populated areas are going to attract more crime and vote more democratic which supports more welfare and community programs.

You’ve got the buggy pulling the horse.

I didn’t say that
Yeah that’s exactly what you have been saying. You can’t point to a Republican run city to use as an example and when pressed you say that all cities have bad areas that all vote democrat. You are shoveling off all the blame on an ideology instead of taking a fair and realistic look at what’s actually going on.
I’m saying I can’t find one town in America that votes republican that has a crime problem.. it’s just a fact. Deal with it or give me a name of these bad republicans lol
Name a city that votes republican that doesn’t have a crime problem. I’d like to take a look
All
Of them
No not all of them. You have Republican cities like San Bernardino with one of the highest crime rates in the country and you also have democratic cities like San Jose and Austin who have some of the lowest crime rates in the country.

The relevant issue impacting crime is poverty and population density both of which attract more crime than lower populated more affluent areas.

Of course the nature of those demographics are going to attract different political parties. Higher class people who are business owners and pay much more in taxes are naturally going to elect more republicans that fight for smaller government and lower taxes. Lower class densely populated areas are going to attract more crime and vote more democratic which supports more welfare and community programs.

You’ve got the buggy pulling the horse.
It’s not true most of the pooreest towns in America are republican, and almost no crime.. being poor isn’t bad when you can hunt, and get paid under the table. My grand parents were money poor but freedom rich in Boston 80 years ago when even democrats were for liberty and freedom.

Welfare makes you poor not being able to participate in liberty makes you poor and commit crimes. Which democrats have done to black neighborhoods. They put barries on housing for only the rich and Entrepreneurs Only the rich. I live in Boston. Democrats destroyed the education system to the point blacks prostest the people they vote for lol
It’s embarrassing.

Forum List

Back