Comey Is TERRIFIED!

When Comey said that he was reopening the investigation on Hillary when the election was just around the corner, I bet Comey was a good repub but that soon faded away

They eat their own

Name one thing Comey did that was illegal
Lied to the FISA judge

Mueller should have held on to the report until 2020..

This new investigation in to democrats is going to roll them in 2020.. and make trump look bullied by democrats.. they will have to be very friendly to trump

Of course Comey believes the Rats will race to his side when he's indicted, forgetting they hate his guts for supposedly handing the election to Trump by reopening emailgate. The Rats however, will remain quiet until they see what Barr has in store for him....they got stung bad by Avenatti and may be a little more careful cuddling up to known sociopaths.

The Repbus are the ones that will protect Comey, not the Dems.

Just when I think you couldn't be " More Stupider"

You prove me wrong...……..

you willing to make a wager there little man?

Let's say we give it till the end of the year. If sometime during that time Comey is indicted I will leave the board forever, if he is not by Dec 31, you leave the board forever.

Do you have any balls, or are you all talk like the rest of the Trump worshipers?

Tell you what little Tard....

I will wager there was more wrong doing here with

obozo’s deep state than there was between

Russia and Trump.....

Your Tard Witch Hunt has been going on for

2 and a half years and still going.......

I will take your Wager with the provision

I have the same length of time “til” the wrong doing is found.....

Are you going to take your pussy hat off and make a bet Tard?

We all know you won't because like all Tards you are full of SHIT...

Well, I have said from the beginning that Trump did nothing to anything illegal, but sure I will take your bet. I have now bookmarked this post and in 2.5 years we will see how many people on the Obama side are in jail.

You got it Tard.....

Forum List

Back