Comey Is TERRIFIED!

Democrats believe people can change their gender. They are insane, Gator.

gender is a literary concept, not a scientific one.

As such it is not as black and white as say the sex of a person.

While we use the two words interchangeably, they should not be.

Spoken like a delusional silly person. Let me know when a biological male can bear children. Gender IS scientific. Here, maybe this will help you out.

Sex IS scientific, gender is literary.

Maybe this will help you out...

Sex and gender: Meanings, definition, identity, and expression

or this...

Gender vs Sex: What's The Difference Between Sex And Gender?

From your cite:

"Historically, the terms "sex" and "gender" have been used interchangeably."

What you're doing is trying to tell us that the new PC definition is the correct one.

Horseshit.

Also from my cite...you seem to have missed this part...

The difference between sex and gender is that sex is a biological concept based on biological characteristics such as difference in genitalia in male and female. Gender on the other hand primarily deals with personal, societal and cultural perceptions of sexuality.

That's your new PC horseshit definition. Historically, "gender" and "sex" meant the exact same thing.

Spoken like a delusional silly person. Let me know when a biological male can bear children. Gender IS scientific. Here, maybe this will help you out.

or this...

From your cite:

What you're doing is trying to tell us that the new PC definition is the correct one.

Horseshit.

The difference between sex and gender is that sex is a biological concept based on biological characteristics such as difference in genitalia in male and female. Gender on the other hand primarily deals with personal, societal and cultural perceptions of sexuality.

That's your new PC horseshit definition. Historically, "gender" and "sex" meant the exact same thing.

are you really this stupid? just because they were used interchangeably, does not indicate they mean the exact same thing.

or this...

From your cite:

Horseshit.

are you really this stupid? just because they were used interchangeably, does not indicate they mean the exact same thing.

Of course it does.

Democrats believe people can change their gender. They are insane, Gator.

or this...

From your cite:

Horseshit.

Semantics. We know what a man and a woman is. The Leftist trickery with vocabulary is simply stupid.

or this...

From your cite:

Horseshit.

Semantics. We know what a man and a woman is. The Leftist trickery with vocabulary is simply stupid.

yes, a man has a dick, a woman has a pussy. Biology 101.

or this...

From your cite:

Horseshit.

yes, a man has a dick, a woman has a pussy. Biology 101.

And aforementioned men should not be competing in sports vs the aforementioned women no matter what they call themselves. That is my point and he asshole Leftists try to twist vocabulary. Leftists are evil assholes.

And aforementioned men should not be competing in sports vs the aforementioned women no matter what they call themselves. That is my point and he asshole Leftists try to twist vocabulary. Leftists are evil assholes.

I agree, they should not be.

Yes. Because you’re a rational person. Leftists are not. They are assholes.

wingnuts are assholes, does not matter if they are left wing or right wing.

wingnuts are assholes, does not matter if they are left wing or right wing.

Right wing has assholes too. But in terms of trans and gender it is all Left.

Comey is safe, he did his part to get Trump elected, they will not touch him
Comey was working with Putin the whole time. They'll make a show of "arresting" and sending him to Gitmo with Brennan, Hillary, Soros and Obama, but he'll be living the life in Cuba

you believe that enough to put your existence on this forum on the line?

How would we ever know, Rube?

According to you they will "They'll make a show of "arresting" and sending him to Gitmo"....so, if they are making a show then we will see the show...right?

Comey was working with Putin the whole time. They'll make a show of "arresting" and sending him to Gitmo with Brennan, Hillary, Soros and Obama, but he'll be living the life in Cuba

According to you they will "They'll make a show of "arresting" and sending him to Gitmo"....so, if they are making a show then we will see the show...right?
Comey gets arrested.

Comey gets arrested.

how about indicted? Anyone can be arrested.

Comey gets arrested.

how about indicted? Anyone can be arrested.

Hello? Witness Protection? I need a forwarding address for that FBI guy, Comey

There are two genders, male and female. It's been that way forever. This agenda you're pushing is new age crap and it's insane.

you are mistaken, as normal.

There are two sexes, male and female. It's been that way forever. It was people like you that found the use of the word "sex" to be embarrassing that replaced it with gender when talking about the sex of a person.

That is why birth certificates have always listed the "Sex" of the baby, never gender. Now there are people that are tying to change this, but traditionally it has always been sex.

Wow, just wow...

gender Synonyms

sex, sexuality, grammatical class; see kind 2, sex 3.

When Comey said that he was reopening the investigation on Hillary when the election was just around the corner, I bet Comey was a good repub but that soon faded away

They eat their own

Name one thing Comey did that was illegal

When Comey said that he was reopening the investigation on Hillary when the election was just around the corner, I bet Comey was a good repub but that soon faded away

They eat their own

Leaked classified documents to his professor buddy so they would get to the media through a cut out. Lied to Congress. Engaged in a conspiracy to obstruct justice, and now arguably was involved in a conspiracy to fraudulently remove a duly elected president.

They eat their own

Leaked classified documents to his professor buddy so they would get to the media through a cut out. Lied to Congress. Engaged in a conspiracy to obstruct justice, and now arguably was involved in a conspiracy to fraudulently remove a duly elected president.

I assume that he went to jail for any of this or was found guilty in a court of law or sanctioned by Congress

No collusion goes both ways

They eat their own

I assume that he went to jail for any of this or was found guilty in a court of law or sanctioned by Congress

No collusion goes both ways

Not yet. He's a swamp creature. But the reason why he is acting like he is is because he knows he's in deep shit.

Forum List

Back