Barr defends Durham probe, rips Comey FBI for ‘failure of leadership’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Attorney General Bill Barr, in an interview with Fox News, defended the independence and integrity of the politically contentious probe being led by U.S. Attorney John Durham into the handling of the Russia investigation – while taking a swipe at James Comey’s past leadership of the FBI.

“I do want to say that one of the reasons Mr. Durham is able to make the kind of progress he’s making is because Director Wray and his team at the FBI have just been outstanding in support and responsiveness given to Mr. Durham,” Barr said. “As you know, I’ve said previously that I felt there was a failure of leadership at the bureau in 2016 and part of 2017, but since Director Wray and his team have taken over there’s been a world of change. I think that he is restoring the steady professionalism that’s been a hallmark of the FBI. I really appreciate his leadership there.”

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Perhaps that is why he has been referred for criminal prosecution!

James Comey referred for criminal prosecution by Justice Department IG - Washington Times
Sep 18, 2019 · IG referred James Comey for criminal prosecution ... Mr. Horowitz's disclosure that he made the criminal referral marks his first

Finally we're getting around to charges and jail sentences for these lowlifes. This is where Comey's underwear start taking a beatin'

McCabe, Comey, and Mueller should be getting really nervous now. After the AG puts them in prison they won't be able to unjustly attack the president anymore.

Forum List

Back