Comey hit the lottery

Apparently Comey is coming out with a book that will earn him 8 figures.

Who says crime does not pay?

James Comey set to receive eye-popping, 8-figure book deal for inside scoop on Trump & Clinton
Try reading your own links sometime.

However, despite the rumors, Comey has not announced that he will write any book, and outside of his testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday, Comey has been intentional to not divulge any details about his time at the FBI.

Apparently Comey is coming out with a book that will earn him 8 figures.

Who says crime does not pay?

James Comey set to receive eye-popping, 8-figure book deal for inside scoop on Trump & Clinton
Try reading your own links sometime.

However, despite the rumors, Comey has not announced that he will write any book, and outside of his testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday, Comey has been intentional to not divulge any details about his time at the FBI.
Thanks. But he's gonna get big bucks from some law firm to do white collar defense now. Berry Berry Big Bucks.

Excuse me, but what crime did Comey commit?

He bent Hillary Clinton over and raped her 11 days before an election.

Most had their mind made up before that. I know myself I voted on the issues. I honestly believe this Weiner stuff was a set up by the GOP, same as Monica, a plant sent to do a job, always hit someone by their weakness and they knew their weaknesses.

Forum List

Back