200 Legislators Sue Trump

• Banned
This guy is just laughing at and thumbing his nose at the Constitution in order to enrich himself.

Ok with you?

You saw right through the masterplan. Buy a hotel close to the White House, fix it up real nice and then become president so you can make money off of it.

I thought Trump was stupid?

You saw right through the masterplan. Buy a hotel close to the White House, fix it up real nice and then become president so you can make money off of it.

I thought Trump was stupid?
Is that really your excuse for DT breaking the law?

What happened to the first 2 lawsuits on this?

They're ongoing, as is the FBI investigation under the Special Prosecutor, 4 or 5 Congressional Investigations, and firings of advisors and staff for improper behaviour, and he's only been President for just under 5 months.

This is quickly becoming the most scandal plagued Administration in history.

Democrats are insane. This is just another exhibition of their collective hate.
Thank so for admitting you choose the pussy grabber over the Constitution.
I would choose anyone over democrats. This us how democrats drove Sarah Palin from office. They had lawsuits filed almost every day.

Democrats are pure evil .
So your saying it's ok for Trump to enrich himself and break the law. Wow..

Democrats should admit that they have been so driven to insanity over losing the election they will lie about anything.

Democrats should admit that they have been so driven to insanity over losing the election they will lie about anything.
Please explain why it's ok for Trump to violate the emolument clause of the constitution.
Thank you.

Forum List

Back