Columbus Day is another great American holiday that the Democrats can’t enjoy.

"Indigenous" is fake information. The inbred, low IQ savages who sporadically inhabited the New World that Columbus discovered came from Asia!

Yeah, and you came from the same monkey like the rest of us. BTW, dumbass, Columbus didn't discover America - he just took credit for it. You racist retards remind me of the Sweat Hogs on Welcome Back Kotter.

"Indigenous" is fake information. The inbred, low IQ savages who sporadically inhabited the New World that Columbus discovered came from Asia!

Yeah, and you came from the same monkey like the rest of us. BTW, dumbass, Columbus didn't discover America - he just took credit for it. You racist retards remind me of the Sweat Hogs on Welcome Back Kotter.

What did Columbus find when he landed in America? He found PEOPLE. Go figure. How could he have been the first person to discover a place, when people were there already. Like Machu Picchu, the guy who "discovered" it, found people living there.

What did Columbus find when he landed in America? He found PEOPLE. Go figure. How could he have been the first person to discover a place, when people were there already. Like Machu Picchu, the guy who "discovered" it, found people living there.
Shit happens, Someone had to get them out of the stone age… LOL

It's not that I don't like it, it's just that my argument is that Columbus started a process of genocide and it was one of the largest, if not THE largest genocide in world history.

Your "counter-argument" is that A) the Native Americans were killing each other and B) that many Hispanics celebrate Columbus and other such people.

I don't see how your "counter-argument" has anything at all to do with my argument.

It's like me saying that I don't like cheese and you talking about how the Moon is rather large.
Your argument ignores why Columbus Day was and is celebrated and by whom...

In an attempt to demonize.

Yes, my argument ignores why Columbus Day exists and why it's celebrated and by whom. Well done on getting this far. It also ignores who won the Superbowl in 1492. It also ignores that the Moon is not made of cheese. Would you like me to continue?
By all means continue to be a moonbat that makes no sense as long as you can be in a constant state of faux outrage.

Oh, now insults.

Look, I made an argument, your "counter argument" had nothing to do with my argument, so you pull out the insults because... because.... why? Why do you feel the need to insult?
Liberals think they are hurting white culture by removing Columbus Day from the calendar and they are wrong. It's the Hispanics that celebrate it and value it to celebrate diversity. Liberals don't like to acknowledge that though...it doesn't fit their narrative of racism in American culture that needs to be removed.
They do not celebrate Columbus Day, dingbat... It's something totally different... Spanish language day!

The fact that they were not more civilized does not make the Aztecs etc. more civilized because of it.

Human nature is solidly established.

OKay, I think you miss the point. Whenever you have a White People Apologist claim that what we did in conquering this country was okay because they were 'Savages", the fact was, no one beats white people for absolute savagery.

Conquest is not always genocide, and Europeans were just as willing to kill their fellow Europeans for economic gain.

Genocide is not exploitation, which was the overall goal of the colonizers.

I don't think you can describe what was done to the Native Americans as anything other than "Genocide", the complete extermination of their culture.

Genocide is extermination of people due to their race/group, not elimination of their culture.

And plenty of European subcultures got wiped out during the various wars over the millennia. You don't see Celtic culture anymore, nor Byzantine culture.

Despite being a Nationalist, I wouldn't say what Columbus did was good for either side.

1.) Certainly not Natives for obvious reasons.

2.) No, not for Whites either.
It opened up Colonialism of the New World which is less obvious, and more complex.

But, yes Europe could use the 200 million + more White people today.

Yes, Colonialism makes Whites look like trash, there wouldn't be White guilt without Columbus.

So, no I don't support this.

Last edited:
that might have been yesterday

but today is

Happy che death day !!

deadche.jpg

The fact that they were not more civilized does not make the Aztecs etc. more civilized because of it.

Human nature is solidly established.

OKay, I think you miss the point. Whenever you have a White People Apologist claim that what we did in conquering this country was okay because they were 'Savages", the fact was, no one beats white people for absolute savagery.

Conquest is not always genocide, and Europeans were just as willing to kill their fellow Europeans for economic gain.

Genocide is not exploitation, which was the overall goal of the colonizers.

I don't think you can describe what was done to the Native Americans as anything other than "Genocide", the complete extermination of their culture.

Genocide is extermination of people due to their race/group, not elimination of their culture.

And plenty of European subcultures got wiped out during the various wars over the millennia. You don't see Celtic culture anymore, nor Byzantine culture.

Don't forget Polabians, Livonians, and Old Prussians.

Your argument ignores why Columbus Day was and is celebrated and by whom...

In an attempt to demonize.

Yes, my argument ignores why Columbus Day exists and why it's celebrated and by whom. Well done on getting this far. It also ignores who won the Superbowl in 1492. It also ignores that the Moon is not made of cheese. Would you like me to continue?
By all means continue to be a moonbat that makes no sense as long as you can be in a constant state of faux outrage.

Oh, now insults.

Look, I made an argument, your "counter argument" had nothing to do with my argument, so you pull out the insults because... because.... why? Why do you feel the need to insult?
Liberals think they are hurting white culture by removing Columbus Day from the calendar and they are wrong. It's the Hispanics that celebrate it and value it to celebrate diversity. Liberals don't like to acknowledge that though...it doesn't fit their narrative of racism in American culture that needs to be removed.
They do not celebrate Columbus Day, dingbat... It's something totally different... Spanish language day!
They incorporate Columbus discovering the new world in Hispanic heritage month. Which I already posted via a link to information regarding the celebrations importance to Hispanic culture....so now you are just being obtuse for the sake of trolling.

BTW...you assholes do realize that several conquistadors were black...yes?

Without Columbus America would not have toilets, electricity, computers, radios, TVs, cars, written language, elected government, the internet, iron, the wheel........so be thankful

North America would not have stayed undiscovered for long if not for Columbus. It's significant that he did it, but that doesn't mean we need to honor the dude with a holiday. To be honest though I don't care much. I would have left it alone. I do see their reasons for doing it though.
Ah, the Vikings discovered America 500 years before Columbus.
"They discovered it?"

That has little to nothing to do with anything. Hell, there is more than enough evidence that Polynesians landed in South America first . Since they were by far the most accomplished seafaring people of the ancient world, really not hard to imagine that.

Does not matter who discovered it. The entire continent was not known to most of the CIVILIZED world.

We get it. The Natives even though had no knowledge of how a wheel works were really sophisticated. Yeah, with their gods they sacrificed virgins to in South America.....right!? Right!?

It is not discovered it first. It is about what the exploration meant to the known world. You stupid ignorant ass.

Oh, now insults.

They incorporate Columbus discovering the new world in Hispanic heritage month. Which I already posted via a link to information regarding the celebrations importance to Hispanic culture....so now you are just being obtuse for the sake of trolling.

Oh, now come the insults.

Today's Democrats are miserable folks. They exploit any possibility to divide the People. They stir up mass anger and division, and then promise to 'Unite.' But of course the 'Uniting' never happens. It's a 'Divide & Conquer' strategy. The Democratic Party has been engaging in it for many years.

It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals', if anyone's interested. I do think less folks are buying into Democrat-manufactured outrage, but far too many still are. They can't see that they're being played. All this Democrat Race-Baiting stuff is just a strategy. It's a game. Hopefully more people will begin to understand that.
That is, if you believe all that hate propaganda on Fox and Rush Limbaugh and etc etc etc. I couldn't care less they can make Christopher Columbus Day the biggest celebration of the year he didn't do anything anyone else wouldn't have done and everybody would have killed 90% of the Indians with disease anyway...

Just more Democrat-manufactured outrage. Dividing folks along racial lines, is vital to their 'Divide & Conquer' strategy. Democrats will never give up their Race-Baiting. They see it as a 'Winner' for them. It's very sad, but it is what it is.

Well, yeah, you don't see them because other cultures wiped them out and killed a lot of the people in the process.

What Julius Caesar did in the Gallic Wars would be considered Genocide by today's standards.

Well, yeah, you don't see them because other cultures wiped them out and killed a lot of the people in the process.

What Julius Caesar did in the Gallic Wars would be considered Genocide by today's standards.

What the europeans did to the natives isn't. Again, exploitation is not genocide, and to call it genocide lessens the meaning of the concept.

Genocide requires an active desire to destroy a given population solely because who they are.

Oh, now insults.

all of which is irrelevant to the fact that no one celebrates Columbus Day Anywhere But Here, Dupe.

Forum List

Back