Colorado...has everything gun grabbers want...and still has mass shootings...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep...they passed gun control laws and they still have mass shootings....

--expanded background checks.....

--magazine limits( a new study shows magazine limits don't save lives in mass shootings)...

Colorado: Expanded Background Checks, 'High Cap' Mag Ban, High Profile Shootings - Breitbart

These shootings came roughly two and a half years after Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper (D) signed multiple gun controls into law in reaction to the July 2012 Aurora theater attack and the December 2012 attack on Sandy Hook Elementary. Among the laws signed were expanded–or universal–background checks, a ban on “high capacity” ammunition magazines, and new rules on how long a gun can be out of the owner’s possession before another background check is required for him or her to get it back.

The expanded background checks in Colorado are the exact same checks that are being pushed at the national level. Likewise, the “high capacity” magazine ban is similar to “high capacity” magazine bans being pushed at the national level and in certain states and municipalities around the country.

Has it yet sunk in to the crevices of your cranium that (a) anybody who wants to can simply drive across the state line, regardless what that state's laws are, and (b) maybe the laws are irrelevant, and rather it's the culture of violence and death that we foster all around us? Not to mention the masculinity issue?

--magazine limits( a new study shows magazine limits don't save lives in mass shootings)...

Colorado: Expanded Background Checks, 'High Cap' Mag Ban, High Profile Shootings - Breitbart

These shootings came roughly two and a half years after Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper (D) signed multiple gun controls into law in reaction to the July 2012 Aurora theater attack and the December 2012 attack on Sandy Hook Elementary. Among the laws signed were expanded–or universal–background checks, a ban on “high capacity” ammunition magazines, and new rules on how long a gun can be out of the owner’s possession before another background check is required for him or her to get it back.

The expanded background checks in Colorado are the exact same checks that are being pushed at the national level. Likewise, the “high capacity” magazine ban is similar to “high capacity” magazine bans being pushed at the national level and in certain states and municipalities around the country.

Actually CO has more mass shootings than any state I can think of. I wonder why?

Has it yet sunk in to the crevices of your cranium that (a) anybody who wants to can simply drive across the state line, regardless what that state's laws are, and (b) maybe the laws are irrelevant, and rather it's the culture of violence and death that we foster all around us? Not to mention the masculinity issue?

New York and L.A. Have less gun murder than Chicago, D.C. And Baltimore....and they all have the strictest gun controls in the country....does that mean that the criminals in New York and L.A. Can't drive and buy guns?

that lame excuse is stupid......and again...fully automatic rifles are illegal in all of France...and their criminals get them easily.......

besides....it doesn't matter.......you guys keep telling us that gun control laws will stop bad guys from getting guns...and the. When hey break your laws you say...but...but....they got them from somewhere else.....but....the point is those cities have extreme gun control....so it doesn't matter what happens in other places....gun control is supposed to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.........and it doesn't...

however.......not one law abiding citizen had a gun in he planned parenthood/murder gun free zone.......so gun control actually works like a charm.....

images

Has it sunk into the crevices of your limited cranial capacity that anyone who wants can probably purchase a any type of firearm they want off the black market which goes across national boundaries or if they have a good machine shop they can produce any type of firearm they want and it's a human condition/culture that has been around since man first picked up a thighbone to hunt for food?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
however.......not one law abiding citizen had a gun in he planned parenthood/murder gun free zone.......so gun control actually works like a charm.....
Got proof? Of course not.

And whoever he shot, it wasn't the staff:

"Cowart said all 15 clinic employees survived and worked hard to make sure everyone else got into safe spaces and stayed quiet."
Planned Parenthood Shooting Appears To Have Been Politically Motivated

interesting that if he was going to planned parenthood/murder, to kill the murderers of babies........why didn't he actually kill them? seems odd in tat he had the means and the time and no one had a gun to stop him..........odd...don't you think.....?

maybe he was a white Hispanic...or maybe he said hands up don't shoot.....time will tell....

It works very well, when you take into account the true motive behind it. It worked exactly as intended, in this situation, as in many others; only the violent criminal was armed, and no law-abiding citizens were equipped to stop him.

It works very well, when you take into account the true motive behind it. It worked exactly as intended, in this situation, as in many others; only the violent criminal was armed, and no law-abiding citizens were equipped to stop him.
"...only the violent criminal was armed..."

Yes, the cops had toys guns, maybe paintball guns from a recent upgrade. That must have been why his "protection" worked and their "protection" failed? As we all know, guns are for "protection"...

Actually CO has more mass shootings than any state I can think of. I wonder why?
I was going to say the same thing. It's not a very big place so wth?

New York and L.A. Have less gun murder than Chicago, D.C. And Baltimore....and they all have the strictest gun controls in the country....does that mean that the criminals in New York and L.A. Can't drive and buy guns?

that lame excuse is stupid......and again...fully automatic rifles are illegal in all of France...and their criminals get them easily.......

besides....it doesn't matter.......you guys keep telling us that gun control laws will stop bad guys from getting guns...and the. When hey break your laws you say...but...but....they got them from somewhere else.....but....the point is those cities have extreme gun control....so it doesn't matter what happens in other places....gun control is supposed to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.........and it doesn't...

Horse shit. I've never posted any such thing. You're STILL a fucking liar.

images

Has it sunk into the crevices of your limited cranial capacity that anyone who wants can probably purchase a any type of firearm they want off the black market which goes across national boundaries or if they have a good machine shop they can produce any type of firearm they want

No shit Sherlock. I've been saying that since I got to this site.

Do you assholes ever actually read the posts you click "reply" on or what? :banghead:

and it's a human condition/culture that has been around since man first picked up a thighbone to hunt for food?

Gun-fetish culture isn't. That's something we pretty much OWN.

"...only the violent criminal was armed..."

Yes, the cops had toys guns, maybe paintball guns from a recent upgrade. That must have been why his "protection" worked and their "protection" failed? As we all know, guns are for "protection"...

Planned parenthood/murder is a gun free site...no one in the building had a gun.....and yet...this guy had complete access to them for a long time...and shot no one...not the baby killers or the misguided staff and patients........

but it was a gun free zone...except for the shooter....another victory for gun control......

images

Has it sunk into the crevices of your limited cranial capacity that anyone who wants can probably purchase a any type of firearm they want off the black market which goes across national boundaries or if they have a good machine shop they can produce any type of firearm they want

I don't see you saying that here.

Do you assholes ever actually read the posts you click "reply" on or what? :banghead:

Do you?

and it's a human condition/culture that has been around since man first picked up a thighbone to hunt for food?

Tell that to the people in the Middle East and Africa.

upload_2015-11-29_11-49-54.jpeg

th

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

images

Nope.....only the criminal culture has that problem. Normal gun owners are fine and use guns responsibly....a lot of democrats though....they fit your description...just look at how all the anit gunners here immediately talk about sex when they start talking guns...they have the problem and they need help.

images

Nope.....only the criminal culture has that problem. Normal gun owners are fine and use guns responsibly....a lot of democrats though....they fit your description...just look at how all the anit gunners here immediately talk about sex when they start talking guns...they have the problem and they need help.

Horse. Fucking. SHIT-MARU.

Any number of (i.e. most) movies........... any evening of (i.e. most) television............. the comic books you seem to live in............. any number of (i.e. most) video games............ children's toys (those for boys)....... even the everyday language idioms we use: we "shoot for" or "target" something we have "in the crosshairs" and "stick to our guns", maybe even bring in the "big guns" - especially that one, she's a "pistol". If our plan "misfires" we have to "bite the bullet"; if it doesn't we may hit the "bull's eye" and "shoot down" our opposition.... if we don't "shoot ourselves in the foot"...

THAT is what I mean by culture. Not some subclass you separate out and pretend they're all by themselves -- the ENTIRE culture drummed into everybody from birth. It's our values, which celebrate and glorify shooting, destroying and killing. We are obsessed with firearms, we always have been, and that chicken's coming home to roost.

THAT is what "culture" means. Got nothing to do with "criminals" -- that is but one subset of the overall culture, and they're as much a victim of this sick obsession as the rest of us are.

Last edited:

images

I don't see you saying that here.

Maybe you should take you finger our of your ass and read the fucking post. It's in there. It's always been in there since I came to this site, on this issue, right after Jacksonville and Jovan Belcher and right before Sandy Hook and Webster.

Tell that to the people in the Middle East and Africa.

View attachment 55870

th

th

That's not a culture -- that's yet another subset.

You clowns aren't even listening at all.

images

Horse. Fucking. SHIT-MARU.

Any number of (i.e. most) movies........... any evening of (i.e. most) television............. the comic books you seem to live in............. any number of (i.e. most) video games............ children's toys (those for boys)....... even the everyday language idioms we use: we "shoot for" or "target" something we have "in the crosshairs" and "stick to our guns", maybe even bring in the "big guns" - especially that one, she's a "pistol". If our plan "misfires" we have to "bite the bullet"; if it doesn't we may hit the "bull's eye" and "shoot down" our opposition....

THAT is what I mean by culture. Not some subclass you separate out and pretend they're all by themselves -- the ENTIRE culture drummed into everybody from birth. It's our values, which celebrate and glorify shooting, destroying and killing. We are obsessed with firearms, we always have been, and that chicken's coming home to roost.

THAT is what "culture" means. Got nothing to do with "criminals" -- that is but one subset of the overall culture, and they're as much a victim of this sick obsession as the rest of us are.

Most gun murder in the United States is committed by career criminals......mass shootings by white kids is tiny.....and those would be the obvious people influenced by your claims........the criminal class....they are the most influenced by bad culture but only because they have been created by generations of teen mothers raising children....

Normal gun culture is the majority culture with guns.......deviant gun culture is exactly that...deviant, a minority....

over 320 million guns in private hands and only 8,124 gun murders....mostly committed by career criminals with backgrounds of single parent homes...and no real father figures...

Forum List

Back