College Awarding Scholarships To Homosexuals

why do you care?
Why don't you care?

Do you really think people should get scholarships for being homosexuals?

What message is this for kids?

Of all you guys talkin shit to me, are any of you weirdos going to say you like the homo scholarship idea?

why do you care?
Why don't you care?

Do you really think people should get scholarships for being homosexuals?

What message is this for kids?

I hate to break this to you Tank, but since you are a dimwit, you probably won't get it any other way: people don't choose their orientation. Yeah, I know they haven't isolated the "gay gene" (which is convenient for people like you, because it gives you an excuse to discriminate against someone with less reprecussion), but if you think men are going to start "lying with other men" simply for the benes, you've got a fucking screw loose.

Alen Turing, WWII Hero and the father of modern computer language.

Then there are all those famous writers: like Walt Whitman, Henry James, Henry David Thoreau, H.D., Herman Melville, Elizabeth Bishop, James Baldwin, Countee Cullen, Langston Hughes, Tennessee Williams, Edward Albee, Hart Crane, Allen Ginsberg, Gertrude Stein, Audre Lorde, and Adrienne Rich.

You can find an equally steller field in film, music, dance, theater.

Yes, as Alen Turing proved, even science.

All those gays from a tiny sliver of the population.

The majority of Republicans hate the gays. Envy? After all, if they had a talent like Phillip Johnson, they would have built their own cathedral.
Are you trying to homosexuality made them better people?

No, they persevered in the face of republican right wing hostility. Hate is difficult to maintain. It's why Republicans keep changing the target. Hate is better fresh.

Of all you guys talkin shit to me, are any of you weirdos going to say you like the homo scholarship idea?

i'm fine with it. colleges give scholarships for lots of different reasons, extracurriculars, geographic, etc. it's a private school, they can do what they want

do you think some kids gonna *convert* to get a scholarship?

yeah, you probably do.

fuckwit

One of the greatest architects of the last century, Phillip Johnson. The incredible Crystal Cathedral, designed for evangelicals by Phillip Johnson.

(Snipped pics)

Alen Turing, WWII Hero and the father of modern computer language.

Then there are all those famous writers: like Walt Whitman, Henry James, Henry David Thoreau, H.D., Herman Melville, Elizabeth Bishop, James Baldwin, Countee Cullen, Langston Hughes, Tennessee Williams, Edward Albee, Hart Crane, Allen Ginsberg, Gertrude Stein, Audre Lorde, and Adrienne Rich.

You can find an equally steller field in film, music, dance, theater.

Yes, as Alen Turing proved, even science.

All those gays from a tiny sliver of the population.

The majority of Republicans hate the gays. Envy? After all, if they had a talent like Phillip Johnson, they would have built their own cathedral.

Can you prove - and I mean prove in the actual solid scientific evidence that confirms - your ridiculous bullshit about 'the majority of Republicans "hate" the gays'?

No.

Wanna know why? Because it's an opinion - and it is delusional and offensive. It is not for you to decide what any group of people feel.

Since you claim to love science - you should also appreciate intellect - so why the fuck do you constantly behave like a fucking partisan idiot rather than a half way intelligent human being?

Prove they don't. From their policies, you know you won't be able too. What the fuck is wrong with you? It's right wingers who have worked tirelessly against the gays. You know that.

How will they make sure someone is gay or not?

If what Elmhurst is putting on their application offends you, then don't go there. Is it not that simple? That's what we call the free market.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back