Zone1 Should college professors be committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in order to be hired by a university?

Again, you reap what you sow. You oppress a people for hundreds of years, you are going to have the occasional acting out. From Nat Turner to George Floyd.
If blacks openly rebelled, this country wouldn't last a year.
When Reconstruction ended in 1876 Southern whites decided to ignore the Fourteenth Amendment, which guaranteed Negroes citizenship rights, and the Fifteenth Amendment, which guaranteeing them the right to vote. The Supreme Court decided to let them. Blacks in the South were subdued.

A contemporary race war would not pit whites against non whites. It would pit blacks against non blacks. It would be worse than what happened in Rwanda and Yugoslavia. The outcome would not be in doubt.

I am not advocating a race war. I hope it can be avoided. Nevertheless, if blacks keep pushing, they will get one.

Again, you reap what you sow. You oppress a people for hundreds of years, you are going to have the occasional acting out. From Nat Turner to George Floyd.
If blacks openly rebelled, this country wouldn't last a year.

Um, not really.

First and foremost, blacks get prison, whites get probation. When whites get treated the same way by the Prison Industrial complex that blacks are, you can come back and talk to me about "Crime".

I'm perfectly fine having a polite discourse with someone who isn't a filthy racist. Sadly, message boards are the only place people like you can exist, because you all have to keep your mouths shut in the real world.
And you’re a filthy antisemite. I doubt you go around telling Jews they have a “fucked up religion” and that it will be a “happy day when Israelis are driven into the sea“ in the real world.

You couldn’t do a better job of demonstrating how liberals are enraged by racism while simultaneously spewing Jew-hating venom if you tried.

And you’re a filthy antisemite. I doubt you go around telling Jews they have a “fucked up religion” and that it will be a “happy day when Israelis are driven into the sea“ in the real world.

You couldn’t do a better job of demonstrating how liberals are enraged by racism while simultaneously spewing Jew-hating venom if you tried.

JoeB131 invented Jamal to explain my propensity to draw attention to black social pathology. Perhaps I should invent David Goldman. I will ask JoeB131 how much more Mr. Goldman was paid when he was chosen to replace JoeB131.

When Reconstruction ended in 1876 Southern whites decided to ignore the Fourteenth Amendment, which guaranteed Negroes citizenship rights, and the Fifteenth Amendment, which guaranteeing them the right to vote. The Supreme Court decided to let them. Blacks in the South were subdued.

A contemporary race war would not pit whites against non whites. It would pit blacks against non blacks. It would be worse than what happened in Rwanda and Yugoslavia. The outcome would not be in doubt.

We still wouldn't have a country left. And don't think that Asians and Hispanics will take your side... or even most white folks.

The sad thing is, we only make things better when they threaten violence. Shouldn't be that way. Should work like this.

"Hey, my man, that cop just shot that black kid!"
"You are right. Let's arrest him, and then review police procedures and hiring practices to keep that from happening again."

The way it works.

"Well, we found out he was tardy from school. And was involved in some other miscreant behavior. Blue Lives Matter! Why do you hate our police!"

JoeB131 invented Jamal to explain my propensity to draw attention to black social pathology. Perhaps I should invent David Goldman. I will ask JoeB131 how much more Mr. Goldman was paid when he was chosen to replace JoeB131.

Not a thing. That requires work.
I've never seen one of those people get their hands dirty.

Actually, I have. And they whine incessantly about how it's okay because Hitler or something.

Funny thing, when I was in college, most of the Jews were liberals, but they had a big old blind spot about the Zionist Entity.

We still wouldn't have a country left. And don't think that Asians and Hispanics will take your side... or even most white folks.

The sad thing is, we only make things better when they threaten violence. Shouldn't be that way. Should work like this.

"You are right. Let's arrest him, and then review police procedures and hiring practices to keep that from happening again."

The way it works.

"Well, we found out he was tardy from school. And was involved in some other miscreant behavior. Blue Lives Matter! Why do you hate our police!"

The black ghetto riots that happened from 1964 to 1968 turned the United States into a Republican country, even though the War in Vietnam was unpopular by 1971.

Jews do not need to get their hands dirty. They work with their minds.

The black ghetto riots that happened from 1964 to 1968 turned the United States into a Republican country, even though the War in Vietnam was unpopular by 1971.

Wrong again.

Nixon got elected, but the Democrats remained in control of Congress for decades..

McGovern lost because he was the candidate of Acid, Amnesty, and Abortion. It was not because people suddenly loved Nixon, who got thrown out 2 years later.

Republicans haven't won the popular vote honestly since 1988.

Did the GOP give itself a boost being the White Grievance Party? I suppose. Long term, you can't win elections with just straight, white men.

Whites are down to 59% of the population. They'll be a minority by 2050.

Jews do not need to get their hands dirty. They work with their minds.

Lying, cheating, and stealing is hard work.

Yawn, who cares... if I found myself on a desert island, I wouldn't need a journalist, an actor or a businessman.

I'd need people with practical skills who can get the work done.
You are not living in a desert island. You are living in an environment that values the intellectual skills of the most superior 0.2% of people on earth.

You are not living in a desert island. You are living in an environment that values the intellectual skills of the most superior 0.2% of people on earth.

Okay, you can stop sucking up now.
Frankly, most of us can do without them. We can do without the economic chaos guys like Bernie Madoff do, and we can do without the wars PNAC and AIPAC cause.

Okay, you can stop sucking up now.
Frankly, most of us can do without them. We can do without the economic chaos guys like Bernie Madoff do, and we can do without the wars PNAC and AIPAC cause.
I have posted this before. Read it this time.

----------

Jewish Genius, By Charles Murray, Commentary, April 02, 2007​

As soon as Jewish children born under legal emancipation had time to grow to adulthood, they started appearing in the first ranks of the arts and sciences. During the four decades from 1830 to 1870, when the first Jews to live under emancipation reached their forties, 16 significant Jewish figures appear. In the next four decades, from 1870 to 1910, the number jumps to 40. During the next four decades, 1910–1950, despite the contemporaneous devastation of European Jewry, the number of significant figures almost triples, to 114.

To get a sense of the density of accomplishment these numbers represent, I will focus on 1870 onward, after legal emancipation had been achieved throughout Central and Western Europe. How does the actual number of significant figures compare to what would be expected given the Jewish proportion of the European and North American population? From 1870 to 1950, Jewish representation in literature was four times the number one would expect. In music, five times. In the visual arts, five times. In biology, eight times. In chemistry, six times. In physics, nine times. In mathematics, twelve times. In philosophy, fourteen times.

Disproportionate Jewish accomplishment in the arts and sciences continues to this day. My inventories end with 1950, but many other measures are available, of which the best known is the Nobel Prize. In the first half of the 20th century, despite pervasive and continuing social discrimination against Jews throughout the Western world, despite the retraction of legal rights, and despite the Holocaust, Jews won 14 percent of Nobel Prizes in literature, chemistry, physics, and medicine/physiology. In the second half of the 20th century, when Nobel Prizes began to be awarded to people from all over the world, that figure rose to 29 percent. So far, in the 21st century, it has been 32 percent. Jews constitute about two-tenths of one percent of the world’s population. You do the math.

----------

OK, now tell me about the achievements of Negroes and Palestinians.

Nope, I don't read anything by Charles Murray, who I honestly hope finds himself in an ally with black people some day after his bodyguards get lost.

Heh, heh, heh...

he's the last of the racist assholes, the rest have died and their universities have denounced them.
Those of your perspective can only rely on force. We have the facts on our side.

I am not advocating a race war. I hope it can be avoided. Nevertheless, if blacks keep pushing, they will get one.
And what will YOU do?

The way it works.

"Those people," bigot?

Those of your perspective can only rely on force. We have the facts on our side.

Oh, your side has been debunked... I notice you ran away from the refutation of Rushton like a scalded cat.

But I honestly hope that Murray finds himself in a dark ally and he can explain his theories to the brothers.

"Those people," bigot?

Sorry, man, ever since I looked up your screen name on line, I just can't take anything you say seriously... I just can't.

Oh, your side has been debunked... I notice you ran away from the refutation of Rushton like a scalded cat.

But I honestly hope that Murray finds himself in a dark ally and he can explain his theories to the brothers.

Sorry, man, ever since I looked up your screen name on line, I just can't take anything you say seriously... I just can't.
Rushton was never refuted. I had nothing to run from. I have documented Professor J. Philippe Rushton's assertions myself with data I have found on the internet: Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites and Orientals; they have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy.

Because you're an ignorant moron.

Naw, man, you picked a rather disgusting fetish as a screen name... I'm note sure why.. because it's weird.

Rushton was never refuted. I had nothing to run from.

Rushton was utterly refuted in that his data sources were flawed, and he went into his study with a foregone conclusion, which isn't how science works.

I have documented Professor J. Philippe Rushton's assertions myself with data I have found on the internet:

I found data on the internet that Bigfoot is real. Must be true. It's on the internet!

Forum List

Back