Colin Powell Endorses Obama

He didn't lie. he was fed a lie and then he repeated it as fact because the Booooosh-DICK administration knew people would believe him before they would believe the criminals in the WH. Obviously, you did.

Powell was so shaken by the administration's falsehoods and especially their abuse of his good reputation that he resigned. Rove and Boooooosh did anyone in who got in their way, including John MCCain in 2000 in South Carolina. McCain should have been the GOP nominee in 2000. If he had, we would not be fighting the war in Iraq and spending a Trillion dollars on Booooooosh's follies.

You know....you may be right! And, even if 9/11 DID happen all over again, McCain wouldn't have been blinded by oil and his daddy getting threatened.

Compound that to the fact that its before 2004 (which IMHO is when McCain became McStupid), back then, he used to have a pretty good head on his shoulders. After 2004? He was so blinded by his desire for the White House that he followed Bush Jr. around like a pandering puppy. Now? He's been groomed by Bush Jr. (although he says he's against him, he really isn't), and is looking to step in and take up where Curious George left off.

Since I am not a party person, merely a conservative, it matters not to me.
I always liked (not loved) Powell..EVEN THOUGH I KNEW HE WAS LIBERAL.

Does it give you some sick sense of power to call everyone who does not agree with you a liberal? Powell is not a liberal. He is not an ultra-conservative either. Powell is more of a maverick than John MCCain used to be before he became a Booooosh lapdog in order to gain the GOP nomination.

McCain, who I greatly respect, was in a tough spot. Either he remains a maverick and bipartisan on many issues and loses the GOP nomination or he slides to the right and appeases the neocons by hugging Boooosh and then wins the GOP nomination. McCain chose the latter.

Personally, I was ready to vote for him until he decided to be a Boooosh deciple.

You know....you may be right! And, even if 9/11 DID happen all over again, McCain wouldn't have been blinded by oil and his daddy getting threatened.

Compound that to the fact that its before 2004 (which IMHO is when McCain became McStupid), back then, he used to have a pretty good head on his shoulders. After 2004? He was so blinded by his desire for the White House that he followed Bush Jr. around like a pandering puppy. Now? He's been groomed by Bush Jr. (although he says he's against him, he really isn't), and is looking to step in and take up where Curious George left off.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The comment was directed at your comments that Powell is a democrat so his endorsement is meaningless.

Powell is sticking it to "The Man" George Booooosh. Can't you people understand that? Powell is still ticked from the total screwing he was given by the Boooosh administration while he was Secretary of State. He was left on the outside while Dumsfeld and DICK had Booooosh's ear. He was the one set up by Booooosh when he was told to go to the UN and spread the WMD lie.

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU BOOOOOOOSH! YOU HAVE TOTALLY SCREWED THE GOP. CONGRATS! THANKS

Powell is sticking it to "The Man" George Booooosh. Can't you people understand that? Powell is still ticked from the total screwing he was given by the Boooosh administration while he was Secretary of State. He was left on the outside while Dumsfeld and DICK had Booooosh's ear. He was the one set up by Booooosh when he was told to go to the UN and spread the WMD lie.

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU BOOOOOOOSH! YOU HAVE TOTALLY SCREWED THE GOP. CONGRATS! THANKS

If that's the case, why did he give money to McCain's campaign?

Powell is not a neocon! He is what conservatives used to be, that is why old school conservatives are jumping ship. And alot of this has to do with Sarah Palin!

Oh GMAB!! LOL

First off..Powell has NEVER been conservative..sheeesh..

Secondly..Cons I know (and there are tons) are not jumping ship anytime soon, and especially not due to Palin. Sheesh...again.

Does it give you some sick sense of power to call everyone who does not agree with you a liberal? Powell is not a liberal. He is not an ultra-conservative either. Powell is more of a maverick than John MCCain used to be before he became a Booooosh lapdog in order to gain the GOP nomination.

McCain, who I greatly respect, was in a tough spot. Either he remains a maverick and bipartisan on many issues and loses the GOP nomination or he slides to the right and appeases the neocons by hugging Boooosh and then wins the GOP nomination. McCain chose the latter.

Personally, I was ready to vote for him until he decided to be a Boooosh deciple.

Please provide proof that I called everyone that doesn't agree with me a liberal. Do so..or STFU at me..mmm...k??

Forum List

Back