Colin Powell Endorses Obama

Now it is over...

Powell may actually like Obama and believe in him but I can help but think this is George W. Boooooosh's payback for getting Powell to go to the UN and lie for him.

George W Boooooosh has been the best thing to happen to the Democrats in years. THANKS FOR ALL YOU GOP SHEEP WHO ENABLED THIS TO HAPPEN!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them." BG 1995

This is what I was refering to, Del orginally posted this in "Your Opposite Favorite" thread

Gotcha.

Nothing wrong with Christians, I am one. I am also voting for Obama.

I think he meant the fundamentalists that are trying to dictate the Republican Party, eh?

Elvis, in your eyes then John McCain is a Democrat?

Since you know, he was almost John Kerry's VP pick 4 years ago.

Hon, you must be thinking of some of your friends.

I, and nobody I know, has EVER called Colin Powell "Uncle Tom"

But thanks for your 2 cents, very enlightening.

First off, with all due respect, I am not your hon.

Secondly, I didn't say you called Powell an ''uncle Tom'', but I have seen, and argued with plenty which have. So, didn't make that one up. ;)

Elvis, in your eyes then John McCain is a Democrat?

Since you know, he was almost John Kerry's VP pick 4 years ago.

In my eyes, McCain is his own man. Powell is his own man. Neither is particularly faithful to either party. I always thought Powell was a centrist. That was why I believed in the WMD's. Because Powell gave that speech. I didn't think he would lie.

I will, be back in 15 minutes, got to go get the kid from a friend's house!

Don't leave the building Elvis!

I'll try not to. I'll have to resist the urge to shoot the TV if Michael Jackson is on though. :lol:

In my eyes, McCain is his own man. Powell is his own man. Neither is particularly faithful to either party. I always thought Powell was a centrist. That was why I believed in the WMD's. Because Powell gave that speech. I didn't think he would lie.

If I am not mistaken, Powell was an Independant...back when.

First off, with all due respect, I am not your hon.

Secondly, I didn't say you called Powell an ''uncle Tom'', but I have seen, and argued with plenty which have. So, didn't make that one up. ;)

I, too, have heard the "Uncle Tom" comment from liberals and much worse. I like your avatar.

Elvis, you are like John McCain; you change your views in a single bound. :lol:

I, too, have heard the "Uncle Tom" comment from liberals and much worse. I like your avatar.

But not those Republicans or anything right Elvis?

Maybe from Liberals elsewhere but not here. So think of a new talking point.

Forum List

Back