Colin Powell Endorses Obama

When there was word spreading that Powell would run for President, they were saying it would have been on the democratic ticket.

Really?

Could you provide a link that he switched to the Dem Party, and that he isn't a Republican? Thanks.

Or maybe Newspaperboy could do it?

No shock. Powell always leaned left politically. You libs didn't know that???

Oh and all that spent the years calling him ''uncle Tom'' can now come forth with your hypocritical love for him.. :)

Uh, did you read the article?

So what is this ambitious political maven doing with Powell?

It's obvious to me: he wants to flip Powell into a Democrat and run him for President.

If he can't get him to change parties then he'll run Powell as a Republican since neither party has any heir apparent. Doerr is sick of losing and sees Powell as his ticket to the White House cabinet.

No shock. Powell always leaned left politically. You libs didn't know that???

Oh and all that spent the years calling him ''uncle Tom'' can now come forth with your hypocritical love for him.. :)

Hon, you must be thinking of some of your friends.

I, and nobody I know, has EVER called Colin Powell "Uncle Tom"

But thanks for your 2 cents, very enlightening.

"Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them." BG 1995

This is what I was refering to, Del orginally posted this in "Your Opposite Favorite" thread

Forum List

Back