Colin Powell Endorses Obama

No, it's called demographics. He'll get 90 percent of the African American vote. Given the church Obama went to, no supporter should call anyone else a racist.

Got a (proof) link to that 90% African American vote ... or are you spouting off again and will grab the first one that suits your needs?

I think Obama has explained the church he went to ... want to explain your's? :eusa_whistle:

Come to think about it ... Sarah's church is pretty spooky too.

Last edited:
Got a (proof) link to that 90% African American vote ... or are you spouting off again and will grab the first one that suits your needs?

I think Obama has explained the church he went to ... want to explain your's? :eusa_whistle:

That link didn't suit my needs if you remember correctly. However, the second one did and proved my point.

The democrats get 80 to 90 percent of the democratic vote. I don't need a link for that. Everyone already knows. Obama didn't explain why he continued to sit under a racist pastor for 20 years. Would you let McCain off the hook if he sat under David Duke for 20 years? I doubt it.

You think Obama's explaination is satisfactory? That he never heard any contraversial comments in 20 years?

What doesn't? Hell, even Allie's more intelligent than the Nimrod. He is articulate, thoughtful when answering questions and knowledgeable about the rest of the world. Does he know everything? No. GW knew nothin!

How, then, do we explain his MBA from Harvard?

What doesn't? Hell, even Allie's more intelligent than the Nimrod. He is articulate, thoughtful when answering questions and knowledgeable about the rest of the world. Does he know everything? No. GW knew nothin!

He knew enough to keep us from being attacked on our own soil again for the last 7 years.

How, then, do we explain his MBA from Harvard?

I know. Incredible. Then again, I know a lot of people who went to college who copied assignments out of books etc, and got good grades. I don't believe the guy has done an honest day's work in his life. He's a lazy, stupid, ijit IMO...and I'm sticking with it...:O)

How many attacks by muslim extremists occurred on american soil during Clinton's two terms?

Who is talking about Clinton....but since you are...I do believe it was SHORTLY after Clinton was out of office that we were attacked. What does that tell ya? Think hard. You can't plan and prepare an attack like that in a short period.

Newsboy hasn't posted this yet, so I thought I would.

Thoughts?

Meet The Press - Video, Podcasts, News and Politics, Transcripts- MSNBC.com

Thoughts = means nothing to me one way or the other. Just another name to throw out because it will no doubt impress someone.

Just not me.

I thought Powell was a superb military commander. I thought Powell was a lousy politician and should have done some time in the minors instead of jumping straight into Presidential-level politics.

Who is talking about Clinton....but since you are...I do believe it was SHORTLY after Clinton was out of office that we were attacked. What does that tell ya? Think hard. You can't plan and prepare an attack like that in a short period.

Clinton was only in office for 30 days, when the first WTC attack occurred.

Guess what? No Con has ever blamed poppy bush for that. And no Democrat has blamed poppy bush either.

What kind of partisan Bush loving hack are you, that you have two different standards for two different presidents.

I know. Incredible. Then again, I know a lot of people who went to college who copied assignments out of books etc, and got good grades. I don't believe the guy has done an honest day's work in his life. He's a lazy, stupid, ijit IMO...and I'm sticking with it...:O)

that sounds like quite big conspiracy.

This article is about the first terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in 1993.. For the 2001 attack and destruction of the World Trade Center, see September 11, 2001 attacks.
World Trade Center Bombing
Location New York City, New York
Date February 26, 1993
12:18pm (UTC-5)
Attack type car bombing
Deaths 6
Injured 1,042
Perpetrator(s) Ramzi Yousef and co-conspirators
[show]v • d • eAttacks by al-Qaeda

1st WTC – PR Flight 434 – African embassies – USS Cole – Rizal Day – 2nd WTC / Pentagon / Shanksville – Ghriba – Limburg – Mombasa – Riyadh – Casablanca – Istanbul – Madrid – 2nd Khobar – Sinai – 1st London – 2nd London – Sharm el-Sheikh – Amman – Dahab
Other Al-Qaeda-connected attacks:
Iraq – Algeria – Afghanistan – Pakistan

The 1993 World Trade Center bombing occurred on February 26, 1993, when a car bomb was detonated below Tower One of the World Trade Center in New York City. The 1,500 lb (680 kg) urea nitrate-hydrogen gas enhanced device[1] was intended to knock the North Tower (Tower One) into the South Tower (Tower Two), bringing both towers down and killing thousands of people.[2][3] It failed to do so, but did kill six people and injured 1,042.
1993 World Trade Center bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The attack was planned by a group of conspirators including Ramzi Yousef, Mahmud Abouhalima, Mohammad Salameh, Nidal Ayyad, Abdul Rahman Yasin and Ahmad Ajaj. They received financing from Khaled Shaikh Mohammed, Yousef's uncle. In March 1994, four men were convicted of carrying out the bombing: Abouhalima, Ajaj, Ayyad and Salameh. The charges included conspiracy, explosive destruction of property and interstate transportation of explosives. And in November 1997, two more were convicted: Yousef, the mastermind behind the bombings, and Eyad Ismoil, who drove the truck carrying the bomb.

Forum List

Back